Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? (1235 Views)

How much Does It Cost To Be Nairalander? / What Is The Cost To Open Bet Shop / How Much Does It Cost To Receive Item From Dhl,phone Shipped From Us.please Hel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by ihedioramma: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Good dey my brother's and sister's . please i have two plots of land (100 by 50) i want to no what it will cost me to fens it .
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by biazarre(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
x
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by ihedioramma: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
odebayo,jcob,prechy08,icon4s,laideh i am asking ?Johnson232
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by ihedioramma: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
biazarre:
call 07052154080
let's talk here please .
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
The standard height should be 10-12 coaches from the ground up. . . and that should cost you around 800k, excluding cost of gate.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by ihedioramma: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
blackberlin:
The standard height should be 10-12 coaches from the ground up. . . and that should cost you around 800k, excluding cost of gate.
for every thing ? I want to use it for farming, will 300 goats be too much?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
ihedioramma:
for every thing ? I want to use it for farming, will 300 goats be too much?

That's just a rough estimate based on the number of blocks. Of course, more things will consume money, like concrete pillars and cost of labour, depending on ur location. . . So I'd advice you to budget 1M. That should be enough if you're experienced.

Now, talking about goat farming, are you buying the land for the sole purpose of building a barn/ shelter for the goats? Cos in my honest opinion, 300 goats cannot graze on 2 plots of land. Even the shelter has to be sensibly constructed cos goats defecate a lot. I'm talking from personal experience. If I may ask, what breed of goats do you intend rearing?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by Jcob(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
A plot will cost you average of N500k to fence including a good gate and 8 coaches fencing using 6 inches block. For 2 plots, just try and get N750k to N800k as you wont need any extra gate on the second plot and also the middle wall wont be needed to divide the land.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by ihedioramma: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
blackberlin:

That's just a rough estimate based on the number of blocks. Of course, more things will consume money, like concrete pillars and cost of labour, depending on ur location. . . So I'd advice you to budget 1M. That should be enough if you're experienced.

Now, talking about goat farming, are you buying the land for the sole purpose of building a barn/ shelter for the goats? Cos in my honest opinion, 300 goats cannot graze on 2 plots of land. Even the shelter has to be sensibly constructed cos goats defecate a lot. I'm talking from personal experience. If I may ask, what breed of goats do you intend rearing?
They will not only graze there, i will help feed them . Nigerian Dwarf goat first .
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by ihedioramma: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Jcob:
A plot will cost you average of N500k to fence including a good gate and 8 coaches fencing using 6 inches block. For 2 plots, just try and get N750k to N800k as you wont need any extra gate on the second plot and also the middle wall wont be needed to divide the land.
i want to fens the two, they are the same place ?.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
ihedioramma:
They will not only graze there, i will help feed them . Nigerian Dwarf goat first .

ok
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by johnson232: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
ihedioramma:
Good dey my brother's and sister's . please i have two plots of land (100 by 50) i want to no what it will cost me to fens it .
u mean 100 by 50 each?

are the plots joined or seperated?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by ihedioramma: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
johnson232:
u mean 100 by 50 each?
are the plots joined or seperated?
YES and joined not seperated .
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by ihedioramma: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
blackberlin:

ok
So will 300 goats be too much in that 2plots?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by johnson232: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
ihedioramma:
YES and joined not seperated .
800k without gate.... u may really not need an expensive gate, since it is going to be use for farming. 80k can take care of a cheap gate. it could be less though...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by johnson232: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Jcob:
8 coach is low, did u consider sand, granite and water before arriving at dat amount
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by Jcob(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
ihedioramma:
i want to fens the two, they are the same place ?.

Budget 800k
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by ihedioramma: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
johnson232:

800k without gate.... u may really not need an expensive gate, since it is going to be use for farming. 80k can take care of a cheap gate. it could be less though...
Thank's . like how many blocks am i going to use for all?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by Jcob(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
johnson232:

8 coach is low, did u consider sand, granite and water before arriving at dat amount

That was why I said 8 coaches
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
ihedioramma:
So will 300 goats be too much in that 2plots?

No, but the shelter must be big enough.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by ihedioramma: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
blackberlin:

No, but the shelter must be big enough.
Thank's . like one plot for shelter or below .
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
ihedioramma:
Thank's . like one plot for shelter or below .
Like one and a half plot. I reared less than 50 Nigerian dwarves on a 60x120 plot of land and I know the waste they generated, so make it as big as possible. Another thing you should pay attention to is to make sure that each family doesn't stick together for too long. Goats, especially the Nigerian dwarves have a high tendency to bond with their offspring. . .

But why Nigerian dwarves anyway? Pardon my curiosity . . .
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by ihedioramma: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
blackberlin:

Like one and a half plot. I reared less than 50 Nigerian dwarfs on a 60x120 plot of land and I know the waste they generated, so make it as big as possible. Another thing you should pay attention to is to make sure that each family doesn't stick together for too long. Goats, especially the Nigerian dwarfs have a high tendency to bond with their offspring. . .

But why Nigerian dwarfs anyway? Pardon my curiosity . . .
it is the one i can take care of . any other good one's and were to get them ? let me no and how they feed and born ?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by johnson232: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
ihedioramma:
Thank's . like how many blocks am i going to use for all?
3200 - 3500 taking into consideration u going to be using some for pillars & wastage.
this figure is for 11 coach fence.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
ihedioramma:
it is the one i can take care of . any other good one's and were to get them ? let me no and how they feed and born ?
I can design a plan for ur goat farm from start to finish. . .
If you need my services as a consultant, I'd be willing to render it... shoot me a PM
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by ihedioramma: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
johnson232:

3200 - 3500 taking into consideration u going to be using some for pillars & wastage.
this figure is for 11 coach fence.
OK thank's thats good .
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by ihedioramma: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
blackberlin:

I can design a plan for ur goat farm from start to finish. . .
If you need my services as a consultant, I'd be willing to render it... shoot me a PM
yes design the plan for me . you get pm .
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fens Two Plots Of Land? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
ihedioramma:
yes design the plan for me . you get pm .

ihedioramma I see all ur PM alerts, but the email I used to register on NL is no longer valid. . . I gave u my number, why didn't you call?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian Senate Passes Nigerian Peace Corps Bill Into Law. / My Bitter Experience With God Is Good Motors / How Come You Can't Do This On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.