Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red (49579 Views)

Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State / At Cross Road Ebetween Volvo S60 & Nissan Altima / 2 Reasons Nigeria Policemen Like To Stop Suvs At Checkpoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by Auto58(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aboki & mumu na 5&6
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by onyedikafreeman: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
twentyk:
MINNA...omo places dey wey I nor dey reason ooo...
how life go be for dem jalingo,dutse,damaturu...
Don't try it o. Mosquito dey gym for that way o
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by jaygogna(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Been thre......d bikemen r vry notorius for this
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by fakati(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Seriously?
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by HornyTiwa(f): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
clefstone:
And btw, minna is finer than most southern cities
Do Allah kayisuru mallam

Stop this fallacy,Minna is one of the backward capital cities in Nigeria.
No light despite being the capital of the power state,no good infrastructure or nice houses....,bad roads even within the town.

Please dont mislead people.
Finer ko

1 Like

Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by HornyTiwa(f): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
jegz25:
ignorance is a disease..who told u minna people r hausas? They r majority Nupe. The ignorance of southern folks as regards to north is alarming
As alarming as their ignorance is,it is also irritating.
Very shallow and ignorant people,who won't stop causing nuisance with their obvious ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by pilot77(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kudos to the Policeman, most Nigerians are ignorant of Road Signs and Markings and always feel they are smart when infact they are dumb.
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by enigmagu1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
DESNAT:
IF I CALL YOU FOOL,THEY MAY BAN ME cheesy...MINNA IS THE CAPITAL OF NIGER STATE.

BUT BROS NO VEX ABEG

A nd who told you i dont know? i have been to minna severally ... i was only trying to create some comic relief .....suleja is actually an LGA in niger state.... calling me A fool dosnt make me a fool.... king solomon na learner where i de. thank you
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by gawu1: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
But Where's Minna Located in Nigeria?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Minna is located where two gentlemen who actively participated in thwarting the dream of a never be and will never be country called Biafra and who ever ruled you come from. It is situated at longitude and latitude where every nigerian who wants to be president MUST visit. The place is sacred that the fate of this nation, nigeria is often decides there.
Hope ur question is answered.
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by yedidiah(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Minna! love that city walahi
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by gawu1: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
enigmagu1:
[size=25pt]minna is located in suleja.. suleja is located in nigeria and nigeria is located in the zoo[/size]
Persons with Biafra brain could be so funny grin
enigmagu1:
[size=25pt]minna is located in suleja.. suleja is located in nigeria and nigeria is located in the zoo[/size]
Persons with Biafra brain could be so funny
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by peterphd(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
This picture was probably taken on a Friday as the roads near the central mosque are cordoned off while traffic is diverted.
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by Odeyinigbin(m): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Mumuuuu with PhD
Wat a stupid question
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

Mumuuuu with PhD
Wat a stupid question

Before commenting read properly and understand is sarcasm before insulting ....Thanks
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
He just came out of the #OtherRoom.
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
enigmagu1:

A nd who told you i dont know? i have been to minna severally ... i was only trying to create some comic relief .....suleja is actually an LGA in niger state.... calling me A fool dosnt make me a fool.... king solomon na learner where i de. thank you
I HAVE APOLOGISED...I WAS JST TRYING TO BE FUNNY.
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by ajakpe: 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Police wahala
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by LockDown69(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

You're an ignorant fool!
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by enigmagu1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
DESNAT:
I HAVE APOLOGISED...I WAS JST TRYING TO BE FUNNY.

Its alright
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by AnodaIT(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
One keke man carrry me go stop for traffic light for 9 pm (night) I mad for am dat day
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by Gaby4real: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
XieXie:
Lols hawusa people sef
Niger people are not Hausa even though they speak the language. Not every Northerner is Hausa
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by zikter(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
how can this country be better when most citizens are badly mannered? come to Lagos and see supposedly normal humans violating all manner of road signs. the same set of people will expect the country to be alright.
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
LockDown69:
You're an ignorant fool!
Thanks Bro. Good Evening
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by nijanigga: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
NextGovernor:
Nigerians are set of people that are very difficult to control. Just imagine the same way that was suppose to be implored to Goat is now extended to Humans... Some Nigerians and their barbaric nature.
And somebody will come here and tell me that Nigeria will be great,really?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by LockDown69(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Thanks Bro. Good Evening
You're welcome
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by princefaculty(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
And you think the rope is what is keeping them from going when the light is red? I doubt
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by Incrizz(f): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
lol...
Dedication to worksmiley
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by mechanics(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lolz, na true o, but nt only in minna dat disobeys traffic.
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by Niyinficient(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
They are Japanese grin

The indigenous pple in Minna are Gwaris/Gbagis and not Hausas.

I can say the population of Yorubas in Minna is likely more than the real Hausas'.

You guys should that the Hausa language is larger than the tribe itsef.
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by cocaineaddict(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
twentyk:
MINNA...omo places dey wey I nor dey reason ooo...
how life go be for dem jalingo,dutse,damaturu...
grin grin bros me sef de reason go dat way o. All dem sokoto,jigawa,kafanchan
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by hemartins(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is so true. I am currently in Minna and people here don't care about the traffic lights. They just dash through T roads especially the bike riders.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by Youngzedd(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymodulus your people got no chill walahi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Tank Spotted Inside A Bus (Photo) / Leaked Photos Of The 2018 Benz CLS / Mercedes-benz Praises Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.