Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red (49580 Views)

Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State / At Cross Road Ebetween Volvo S60 & Nissan Altima / 2 Reasons Nigeria Policemen Like To Stop Suvs At Checkpoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by firfinch101(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
But Where's Minna Located in Nigeria?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Soon you will say you don't have light, don't you know your power has some connections to Minna? Kanji dam...
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
firfinch101:
Soon you will say you don't have light, don't you know your power has some connections to Minna? Kanji dam...

Lol grin I was just joking...I've been to Minna severally
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by oluwashedy: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
This same scenario is obtainable in lafia... Motorist disobey traffic lights such that they move while the red light is still counting down
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by Onos866: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Before commenting read properly and understand is sarcasm before insulting ....Thanks
Minna Is The Capital Of Niger State
Any Problem?
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by EngrDrey: 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
But Where's Minna Located in Nigeria? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

can't stop laughing like Obama. den go hold rope tire!
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by AspDrone(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Do Allah kayisuru mallam

Stop this fallacy,Minna is one of the backward capital cities in Nigeria.
No light despite being the capital of the power state,no good infrastructure or nice houses....,bad roads even within the town.

Please dont mislead people.
Finer ko
Them dey pay u to lie like this?
Backward capital cities ké?
No good roads?
No nice houses?
Minna pass all those things you condemned....The level of peace in minna aka mx can be matched by a very few capital cities in Nigeria.
Am not a North but am certain minna would beat some southern capitals.. Am from the south west if you must know
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by mikolo80: 6:09am On Oct 17, 2016
NextGovernor:
Nigerians are set of people that are very difficult to control. Just imagine the same way that was suppose to be implored to Goat is now extended to Humans... Some Nigerians and their barbaric nature.
very easy to control
Govt just lazy
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by mikolo80: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2016
Henrolla:
The ever-increasing lack of self-discipline in our beloved country is seriously alarming. this counry will get better if citizens can act better even in the absence of the law enforcement agencies.

Meanwhile, HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYONE!
no country has self discipline
You need law enforcement
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by firfinch101(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol grin I was just joking...I've been to Minna severally
I have never been there, but hope to someday. You come make I dey parahh. grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by PARAHH(f): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
firfinch101:
I have never been there, but hope to someday. You come make I dey parahh. grin grin grin
huh?!!!!!!
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by firfinch101(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
PARAHH:

huh?!!!!!!
God saved you. Had it been you registered today, you for hear from my lawyer. grin grin
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by PARAHH(f): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
firfinch101:
God saved you. Had it been you registered today, you for hear from my lawyer. grin grin
Good thing I know a DSS official cheesy

1 Like

Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by firfinch101(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
PARAHH:

Good thing I know a DSS official cheesy
It won't work. We both Galant. Nobody cross path. cool
Re: Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red by yomingr(m): 4:58am On Oct 20, 2016
I'm sure you can't try this in a city called Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Tank Spotted Inside A Bus (Photo) / Leaked Photos Of The 2018 Benz CLS / Mercedes-benz Praises Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.