Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter (1008 Views)

Man Who Refused To Marry His Wife In Court For 9 Years, Now Begs To Wed Her / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man / White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by DAVECENA(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Most parents dream of what they want their child to be like and the kind of adult they want them to grow into. They try and mould you into the person they want you to become by teaching you and guiding you as you grow, giving you the proper foundations.
Cecil Chao, billionaire and owner of Cheuk Nang Holdings Ltd., is trying to change his already grown daughter. She has been in a lesbian civil partnership for a decade with her partner Sean Eav. Her father made headlines when he offered $60 million HKD for a man to convince his daughter to marry them.
He said in an interview ‘I don’t want to interfere with my daughter’s private life. I only hope for her to have a good marriage and children as well as inherit my business’. He also said he believes that it is not too late to change to her sexuality.

Gigi has written a letter to her father in response to him doubling the dowry he had originally offered. Her letter has been published in a few Hong Kong newspapers.

‘Since Dad thinks it’s so easy for me to switch from gay to straight, I should just leave it for him to demonstrate. I think I’ll marry a man when he marries a man’ she wrote. She understands that her preference may be difficult for him to understand and understands his response. However it doesn’t look like she’s going to be changing herself for her father. ‘I’m sorry to mislead you to think I was only in a lesbian relationship because there was a shortage of good, suitable men in Hong Kong,’ she wrote. ‘There are plenty of good men, they are just not for me.’

source:
www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/10/15/hong-kong-billionaire-is-offering-180000000-to-any-man-willing-to-marry-his-daughter/

Re: Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by HQuadreal: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
You mean.
Re: Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by yeyeboi(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Na lie go kill una

Lalasticlala come and chichomchin angry
Re: Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by kolaish(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is a lesson to all parents. Train your child properly/morally so that he/she can give you rest. If the billionaire had trained her daughter well, he would'nt have had a problem with his daughter getting married by now.
Re: Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by SAMBARRY: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
kolaish:
This is a lesson to all parents. Train your child properly/morally so that he/she can give you rest. If the billionaire had trained her daughter well, he would'nt have had a problem with his daughter getting married by now.
story.even the ill brought up ones wey no even get manners dey marry.I suspect the father wants her to have an heterosexual marriage instead of her being involved in a lesbian relationship so he wants to use money to induce the man to make her like conventional marital relationship but he's going about it the wrong way because now she'll be reduced to a commercial entity
Re: Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lala...... . Na 2ru
Re: Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
I do not have a problem with she being les , I would only like to marry her, she can keep the lesbian date, and we all will be having constant 3some , Dazall..... then of course we can split the cash...

How can I get in touch with the father please, it's urgent...

grin grin grin

Xendra my love, I sight you,,,
Re: Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by ezechueze(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

Bleep / "They Call You Beautiful But Act Differently When They See Your Scars" -survivor / Describe Your Current Bank Account Balance With A Quote From The Scriptures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.