Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (17504 Views)

"My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by realmindz: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2016
winner01:
The disciples of Jesus who had first hand contact with Jesus the Son of God were slain like animals, God did not prevent it.

Evil exists and will continue to do so until God ends it for good. God never promised a world free of evil. If you ever understood what you were taught in church, then you should know this.

The man who raped the 2 year old in ur analogy will be apprehended, tried and sent to jail. The unfortunate little girl through love and care will overcome the trauma and become a powerful tool to address the issue of girl child molestation.

The great woman preacher Joyce Meyer was raped by her dad over 200 times. Today, her past is behind her, God has turned over what the devil thought has ended. She is a great evangelist and is tool against the issue of child molestation.

A woman who loved God and was on course to get married to her fiance, was raped in the bank where she works a year and half ago, She gave birth a year ago and got wedded to the same fiance last week. I wanted to take up the case and make sure the rapist rots in jail but she and her fiance did not seem to agree with me.
The Joy in her smile on her wedding day made me look up to the heavens. God turned her sadness to joy and her child now lives with my sister, at least till she starts missing her.

I would be as foolish as you are to deny God because of the existence of evil. The existence of evil is compatible with the christian worldview.

Stop quoting me because Its no use. I would rather die than give up on God. Channel your energy to weak and naive theists instead, since you have become the advocate of the "injustice" of the Creator on the human race.

Your opinion does not count, you will spend your few years in confusion and be blown away by the wind when your time is up.
Enjoy your short time in the only heaven you may ever know.

At the bolded. Wow God has such beautiful wonderful plans.

May God use all your daughters through this great plan in Jesus name!!!!

CAN I HEAR A LOUD AMEN!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by realmindz: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2016
winner01:
Bless you Bro.

so his post made sense to you shocked
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by realmindz: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2016
Ishilove:
All these blasphemers who do not genuinely seek knowledge but rather create threads for the sole purpose of scoffing and causing strife. Engaging them is pointless.

Somebody told the OP to report to the police, and what was his response?

Now tell me, is the above the response of someone genuinely seeking knowledge? So in other words God should come down from His throne and police humans, despite giving them the wisdom to form societies with established protocols for law and order?

When there's crime, there's punishment vis a vis the police, law courts and prisons, so why shouldn't you go to the police to report a crime?

HardMirror's response to an innocuous suggestion in relation to his allegory is why I don't engage atheists. Many of them, like the op, are insincere in their quest for understanding and even when presented with superior arguments choose to delude themselves in the arrogant assumption that their own deductions of what life entails are impeccable, infallible and incontrovertible.

Nobody should quote me because I do not engage stiff necked scoffers and heathens.

Ishilove, lots of grammar....Unfortunately, message = 0

3 Likes

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by banjicom(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

" special note To those who are not that intelligent I am not married and I don't have a daughter
. This is an allegory. My dad is God and I am asking why an all powerful and all present God does not do anything to stop child rapists."

THE OP KNEW THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOULD COME AROUND, SO HE ADDED THAT.

YET YOU STILL FUMBLED.
I WONDER HOW YOU MANAGE TO GO THROUGH REAL LIFE WITH IQ POINTS THIS LOW. undecided

oga i don't believe your useless story from the start and i don't even care if your father raped your daughter. You think you are very wise now huh?

i will just ignore your foolishness
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Mimzyy(f): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2016
HardMirror:

Mimz.yy address this. Leave other things for now. Why does god stand back and allow rape of children. Try and imagine all the angels and god and jesus watching as millions of children are raped every year.

I have addressed this in my initial post, i do not have an answer for this .

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2016
Mimzyy:

I Honestly do not have a befitting response to the issue you have raised as it is very sensitive one. There are so many unanswered questions but in all, I have chosen my path and you have chosen yours hence the quote I posted. I wish you well.

Have you watched Bruce Almighty(2003)
Well I have. You can't compare a man to a spirit, can you? smiley
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2016
HardMirror:

Mim zyy address this. Leave other things for now. Why does god stand back and allow rape of children. Try and imagine all the angels and god and jesus watching as millions of children are raped every year.
I honestly don't think there is a logical answer to this question of yours. It's among the reason(s) why I shed my christianity. Too many question and little of no answer for them.

That's the fallacy of a believe without evidence, it leaves room, so much room for criticisms.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Mimzyy(f): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Well I have. You can't give compare a man to a spirit, can you? smiley

Don't we all have a spirit?

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2016
Mimzyy:

Don't we all have a spirit?
Yea we do. But we don't function in the spirit, do we? God is a Spirit you know, a pure spirit without any physical form...

Giving the job of a spirit to a man to perform is a disaster that will definitely happen. That's the basic fault of that movie Bruce Almighty.

I'm sure you watched the chaos he (Bruce) created? grin
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Mimzyy(f): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Yea we do. But we don't function in the spirit, do we? God is a Spirit you know, a pure spirit without any physical form...

You do not believe in God's existence, do you?

SalomonKane:
Giving the job of a spirit to a man to perform is a disaster that will definitely happen. That's the basic fault of that movie Bruce Almighty.

I'm sure you watched the chaos he (Bruce) created? grin

Well, yea i did. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Mimzyy(f): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE OVER STRESSING YOURSELF, THESE PEOPLE THINK RAPE MEANS SHARING BISCUITS AND CANDY TO KIDS.

[s]ANYONE WHO DOESN'T GET YOUR POINT DESERVES TO BE RAPED BY MORE THAN 50 MEN AT ONCE, CONTINUOUSLY, EVERYDAY FOR ONE MONTH.. SO THEY'LL KNOW WHAT RAPE MEANS[/s].

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ishilove: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2016
Mimzyy:

Report him
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2016
Mimzyy:

You do not believe in God's existence, do you?

Well, yea i did. cheesy
I do believe in God. But not the version the christians and moslems are selling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2016
Mimzyy:

I have addressed this in my initial post, i do not have an answer for this .
Why serve a god that allows this to happen, a good that can not heal amputees. Does that not tell you something about this "god"?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Mimzyy(f): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
I do believe in God. But not the version the christians and moslems are selling.

Each man to his own smiley

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Mimzyy(f): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Report him

He modified.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Report him
Madam ishilove, "report him" seems like an attempt to silence him. Are you trying to silence him because you have nothing intelligent to contribute?
Your posts are adding up on this thread yet you have not contributed anything meaningful. Tell us what you will think of your dad if he is in the same room with your 2 year old daughter and she got raped right in his presence and he did nothing to protect her. I am waiting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Mimzyy(f): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2016
HardMirror:

Why serve a godGod that allows this to happen, a goodGod that can not heal amputees. Does that not tell you something about this "godGod"?

What will you do, if at the point of death, you discover that there is truly God?

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by hopefulLandlord: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2016
HardMirror:

Madam ishilove, "report him" seems like an attempt to silence him. Are you trying to silence him because you have nothing intelligent to contribute?
Your posts are adding up on this thread yet you have not contributed anything meaningful. Tell us what you will think of your dad if he is in the same room with your 2 year old daughter and she got raped right in his presence and he did nothing to protect her. I am waiting

Lol

You sure know how to push their buttons

3 Likes

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2016
Mimzyy:

Each man to his own smiley
Exactly. Now with what you just said. What gives a man the right to approach another man and tell him he's going to Hell, just because that man doesn't follow his own laid down rules and doctrines?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ishilove: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Mimzyy:

He modified.
No he didn't. It has been hidden
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Mimzyy(f): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2016
Ishilove:

No he didn't. It has been hidden

Ok

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Mimzyy(f): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Exactly. Now with what you just said. What gives a man the right to approach another man and tell him he's going to Hell, just because that man doesn't follow his own laid down rules and doctrines?

I didn't say post that did i? Judgement belongs to God and no man has the right to judge another. The best he/she can do is to try to make him see reasons the path he is threading might lead him to destruction.

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2016
Mimzyy:

I didn't say post that did i? Judgement belongs to God and no man has the right to judge another. The best he/she can do is to try to make him see reasons the path he is threading might lead him to destruction.
Still what I'm saying. Nobody asked anybody to save anybody. How can you make a man see reasons that something he loves doing is wrong, especially when there's no physical evidence to back up your claims?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Mimzyy(f): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Still what I'm saying. Nobody asked anybody to save anybody. How can you make a man see reasons that something he loves doing is wrong, especially when there's no physical evidence to back up your claims?

Salvation is not by force, religion is not by force either. Do whatever makes you happy.

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2016
Mimzyy:

Salvation is not by force, religion is not by force either. Do whatever makes you happy.
Please you should tell that to those Christians who preach about in beer parlours, the streets and where they know they can find 'sinners'. smiley

By the way, have I told you, you look beautiful in your dp? grin
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Mimzyy(f): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Please you should tell that to those Christians who preach about in beer parlours, the streets and where they know they can find 'sinners'. smiley

By the way, have I told you, you look beautiful in your dp? grin

I do? Flattered grin thanchu cheesy

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2016
Mimzyy:

I do? Flattered grin thanchu cheesy
Course you do. You still give my loins nightmares, you know. wink grin
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by hopefulLandlord: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Course you do. You still give my loins nightmares, you know. wink grin

Had to check her dp, can't blame your loins bro
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by SalomonKane: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Had to check her dp, can't blame your loins bro
Dude, that's gay!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Disobedience To Husband And Issue Of Attending Different Churches / Lagos Prostitutes: We Pay Tithes And Offerings To Enhance Our Business / Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.