Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views. (627 Views)

Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views. by monkytail(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
There has been a lot of disagreement between the Christians and Islam... I would like us to drop our questions about a particular religion and I believe we will get an answer.... Let's share our views and please no insults as I have some questions to ask too. Thanks
Re: Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views. by mukhtara446(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
monkytail:
There has been a lot of disagreement between the Christians and Islam... I would like us to drop our questions about a particular religion and I believe we will get an answer.... Let's share our views and please no insults as I have some questions to ask too. Thanks
did Christians believed in oneness of God
Re: Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views. by monkytail(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
mukhtara446:
did Christians believed in oneness of God
Yes they believe... God the Father, God the son and God the Holy spirit.
Re: Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views. by mukhtara446(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
monkytail:
Yes they believe... God the Father, God the son and God the Holy spirit.
that use to confused many Muslims, those are names of One God or different being like we use to think Christians don't believed in oneness of God they believed in three because you used to said the father the son and the holy spirit that means three not one but can you explained the difference pls and who is Jesus to you.
Re: Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views. by monkytail(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
mukhtara446:
that use to confused many Muslims, those are names of One God or different being like we use to think Christians don't believed in oneness of God they believed in three because you used to said the father the son and the holy spirit that means three not one but can you explained the difference pls and who is Jesus to you.
Jesus is the son of God and he is God also.. In the Bible he said I and my father are one..... They are three in one... I see Jesus as God himself....
Re: Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views. by mukhtara446(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
monkytail:
Jesus is the son of God and he is God also.. In the Bible he said I and my father are one..... They are three in one... I see Jesus as God himself....
ok you believed jesus is the son of himself or what. Or you mean jesus is different and God is different or jesus is God that what make his father God. and in Christianity jesus and his father which one is greater because i had someone saying Jesus said in the Bible my father is greater than i. And iam Muslim in you have any question about islam you can asked
Re: Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views. by monkytail(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
mukhtara446:
ok you believed jesus is the son of himself or what. Or you mean jesus is different and God is different or jesus is God that what make his father God. and in Christianity jesus and his father which one is greater because i had someone saying Jesus said in the Bible my father is greater than i. And iam Muslim in you have any question about islam you can asked
I think you know atleast in Nigeria a prince is being addressed a kind but the king is greater.... So Jesus Christ is the son of God(king) so he is also entitled to the power of the king as a son(prince?)

Actually my question about Mohammed is when he wanted to resurrect in the third day like Jesus did, what happened to him??
Re: Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views. by Sammy07: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
I too have a question about Islam

Muslims said Islam means a religion of peace..

But does Islam means peace or submission or both
Re: Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views. by mukhtara446(m): 2:02am On Oct 17, 2016
monkytail:
I think you know atleast in Nigeria a prince is being addressed a kind but the king is greater.... So Jesus Christ is the son of God(king) so he is also entitled to the power of the king as a son(prince?)

Actually my question about Mohammed is when he wanted to resurrect in the third day like Jesus did, what happened to him??
Muhammad never said he want to resurrected or you have prove he dont believed in Jesus resurrected in third day, why will he want to. after all Muslim dont believed jesus is died talk less of him to be resurrected. And since the father is the king can someone pray to the father directly.
Re: Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views. by mukhtara446(m): 2:06am On Oct 17, 2016
Sammy07:
I too have a question about Islam

Muslims said Islam means a religion of peace..

But does Islam means peace or submission or both
in islam you will find peace through submission to God.
Re: Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views. by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2016
Why do Muslims believe Christians are going to hell and Christians believe Muslims are going to hell

(1) (Reply)

Today Jesus Christ The Messiah Is Still On Trial ! / Dear TB Joshua, We Are Waiting What Happened? / Almighty God Can Increase Your Tithe And Offering To N10million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.