Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? (760 Views)

Hotel Door Lock - Secure Your Hotel Rooms With Modern Rf Card Lock. / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? / How Do I Build A Septic Tank / Soakaway In This Situation? (pic Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? by ihedioramma: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
please can i build 5 rooms with one million ? .
Re: Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? by adren(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
yes..

a well designed plastered and painted mud house..

abi lalasticlala??
Re: Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? by Alexk2(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
No.. .unless you mean thatched roofed house made with mud. undecided
Re: Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? by ihedioramma: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
adren:
yes..

a well designed plastered and painted mud house..

abi lalasticlala??

grin grin grin grin so like how much?
Re: Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? by ihedioramma: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Alexk2:
No.. .unless you mean thatched roofed house made with mud. undecided
So what can it cost ? what i want is block hause .
Re: Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? by Baawaa(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Location,and your design matter
Re: Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? by ihedioramma: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Baawaa:
Location,and your design matter
EKITI STATE, no much desigh the land is good.
Re: Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? by tukdi: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
ihedioramma:
First of all, do you have a plot of land ie do you want to buy a plot of land from the one million? cool
Re: Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? by JerryLegend(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sips orijin while waiting for other commenters
Re: Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? by Baawaa(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
ihedioramma:
EKITI,STATE no much desigh the land is good.
Ok,you will keep extra 500k for finishing,making 1.5m
Re: Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? by ihedioramma: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
tukdi:
First of all, do you have a plot of land ie do you want to buy a plot of land from the one million? cool
Yes i have a plot of land and is good .
Re: Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? by tukdi: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
ihedioramma:

If you have a plot already, then you can build from foundation to roofing level! cool
Re: Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? by ihedioramma: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
JerryLegend:
Sips orijin while waiting for other commenters
Cant understand sir .
Re: Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? by Alexk2(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
ihedioramma:
So what can it cost ? what i want is block hause .

It depends on your location Bro. You location will determine cost of land, labour, logistics for materials and even the building materials itself.
If you can factor all that into your plan with a good market survey, you'll be able to come up with an estimate.
Re: Can I Build Five Rooms With One Million? by ihedioramma: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Location is Ekiti State .

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale at Gbagada, Lagos / Distress Sale @ United Estate Sangotedo. A Block Of 6 Flats / How Much Will It Cost To Build This House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.