Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Suspension Of Studies In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suspension Of Studies In Canada (492 Views)

ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Lawyers Advise Parents To Sue Covenant University For Suspension Of 200 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suspension Of Studies In Canada by Henrolla(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Greetings to everyone, and happy sunday to you all

straight to the point...
This has been giving myself and my family serious concern
My younger sister got a scholarship some years back to study in Canada under the Rivers State Government overseas scholarship scheme during the previous administration. School was going just fine with her and her colleagues until the Government withdrew sponsorship. Although this started towards the end of the previous administration that sent them there.
Ever since, study has been on suspense and every one is in a tight corner right now considering the fact that the money required for her to round up the program isn't available right now. and this girl has just one year left to round up.
I thought of posting this here cos i feel there's someone out there who might have once been in similar position or know someone who was once in such position.
your suggestion or assistance will go a long way in helping my younger sister round up her studies.

SHALOM!!

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Studying In The UK? Think Bangor University. / Lab Analyst Good Practice: Use & Calibration Of Volumetric Apparatus / Insight Of Glass Blooming Or Weatherization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.