Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. (37731 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Donald Trump is a racist, bigoted, narcissistic, misogynistic, bombastic brute.
There are absolutely no disputes about the above statement.

Donald Trump is a poster boy of for all the negative and destructive attributes of the human psyche.
Donald Trump is a billionaire(?) Playboy, a hedonist with two adultery instigated divorces behind him. He is a tax cheat, a business conman with 3500 lawsuits against him and a strings of business failures and bankruptcies.

Donald Trump is the archetype of THE MAN that really really sticks it to the ordinary people.

Today, Donald Trump is symbol, a champion of American and African evangelical Christians.

I have asked my evangelical friends to point out what is remotely Christian about Donald Trump, and by Christian I mean the gospel of Jesus.

I have never heard of Donald Trump attending a church, or being a member of any church or denomination. In Christian tradition, Donald should qualify as an advocate for Satan, having in his possession, all the qualities and tendencies.

Donald Trump is the chosen candidate of American and African evangelicals and many other lunacy fringes groups for one simple reason: He exudes Hate on a very large scale.

He hates Moslems, he hates Latinos, he hates Blacks, he despises and disparages Africans, he mocks and disparages women.

[s]He appears to be playing by the book, the good book, the Bible.[/s]

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
plaetton:
Donald Trump is a racist, bigoted, narcissistic, misogynistic, bombastic brute.
There are absolutely no disputes about the above statement.

Donald Trump is a poster boy of for all the negative and destructive attributes of the human psyche.
Donald Trump is a billionaire(?) Playboy, a hedonist with two adultery instigated divorces behind him. He is a tax cheat, a business conman with 3500 lawsuits against him and a strings of business failures and bankruptcies.

Donald Trump is the archetype of THE MAN that really really sticks it to the ordinary people.

Today, Donald Trump is symbol, a champion of American and African evangelical Christians.

I have asked my evangelical friends to point out what is remotely Christian about Donald Trump, and by Christian I mean the gospel of Jesus.

I have never heard of Donald Trump attending a church, or being a member of any church or denomination. In Christian tradition, Donald should qualify as an advocate for Satan, having in his possession, all the qualities and tendencies.

Donald Trump is the chosen candidate of American and African evangelicals and many other lunacy fringes groups for one simple reason: He exudes Hate on a very large scale.

He hates Moslems, he hates Latinos, he hates Blacks, he despises and disparages Africans, he mocks and disparages women.

He appears to be playing by the book, the good book, the Bible.

No, The Donald actually exudes common sense. He's man enough to admit that America has a problem with immigrant Latinos, Muslims and the likes. As for your misogyny accusations, he is what every woman (feminists included) want. He's rich, he's tall, he's got it all (no pun intended). If having the balls to call out American leaders for the chicken shiits they are is negative, then negative is a description he'll gladly accept. You left leaning commenters and feminists in male bodies should try other things. The labels racist, sexist and all the other 'ist' and 'ism' ending words don't work anymore.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
peterphd:

No, The Donald actually exudes common sense. He's man enough to admit that America has a problem with immigrant Latinos, Muslims and the likes. As for your misogyny accusations, he is what every woman (feminists included) want. He's rich, he's tall, he's got it all (no pun intended). If having the balls to call out American leaders for the chicken shiits they are is negative, then negative is a description he'll gladly accept. You left leaning commenters and feminists in male bodies should try other things. The labels racist, sexist and all the other 'ist' and 'ism' ending words don't work anymore.

It's quite silly, and I must say , disingenuous to say that America has a problem with " immigrant Latinos and Muslims" .
And this is exactly my point. That Donald Trump plays to the gallery of the lunacy fringes that have bigotry and hate as their primary currencies.

How dare you say that America has problems with " immigrant Latinos and Muslims" .

Can you kindly elaborate on these problems that America has with immigrant Latinos and Muslims ?
Please?
And America has problems with blacks too, right ?
And women too, right ?

Everything you wrote above is exactly my point. He appeals to the deplorables, the finger pointers, the blamers, the paranoid, the haters.

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:33am On Oct 17, 2016
^^^^^

And you remain confused. Pointing at circumstances and trivialities to buffer your rejection and denial of what the truth and Christianity is.

Continue to bask in your euphoria sir. When you are ready to be real and genuine we're waiting for you.

Watch CNN and blame all the bad stuff on your enemies, the religious folk. Childish, but well done.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 4:03am On Oct 17, 2016
Joshthefirst:
^^^^^

And you remain confused. Pointing at circumstances and trivialities to buffer your rejection and denial of what the truth and Christianity is.

Continue to bask in your euphoria sir. When you are ready to be real and genuine we're waiting for you.

Watch CNN and blame all the bad stuff on your enemies, the religious folk. Childish, but well done.

Lol@ Joshthefirst.

As usual, much babble, little sense. undecided

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by ycat: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
What is Christian about Trump is, he will give the church back its voice that has been silenced by democrats. The supreme court can return to the bible based republic it was founded on. And just maybe he can reverse "bible out condom in school" liberal stance. Gay marriage wouldn't have happened if the conservatives held sway in the supreme court. Having all genders using one bathroom would not have been law if we didn't have Obama as the president. There's a lot at stake from spiritual standpoint for true Christians. What about abortion democrats support till the even 7th, 8th and 9th month, so they can sell baby parts and offer some to their satanic worship. These morons even voted a bill that the baby who survived abortion should not be given treatment. Talk about democratic party where devil himself is the chairman. Anyone supporting Hillary is either a devil or simply dumb. @ Op, I don't know what your morals are or if you have any but conscience is something everyone has no matter how little.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 12:44am On Oct 18, 2016
ycat:
What is Christian about Trump is, he will give the church back its voice that has been silenced by democrats. The supreme court can return to the bible based republic it was founded on. And just maybe he can reverse "bible out condom in school" liberal stance. Gay marriage wouldn't have happened if the conservatives held sway in the supreme court. Having all genders using one bathroom would not have been law if we didn't have Obama as the president. There's a lot at stake from spiritual standpoint for true Christians. What about abortion democrats support till the even 7th, 8th and 9th month, so they can sell baby parts and offer some to their satanic worship. These morons even voted a bill that the baby who survived abortion should not be given treatment. Talk about democratic party where devil himself is the chairman. Anyone supporting Hillary is either a devil or simply dumb. @ Op, I don't know what your morals are or if you have any but conscience is something everyone has no matter how little.

Lmao!!!

He is giving back a voice of hate and abundance delusion. When I see a black person glamour for a conservative supreme Court because of his religious motives and beliefs. I tend to wonder is he/she actually looking to make the lives of their fellow human better or are they just on the pursuit to abundant bliss of the afterlife.

Kindly tell me where abortion or gay marriage affected your personal human rights? If all you're concerned about is voicing your beliefs on the rights of others, I hope when your human rights are challenged I hope you can proclaim it just Making america great again.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 12:55am On Oct 18, 2016
peterphd:

Actually common sense eludes you. Talk about immigration in general. But to single out certain group of people is border line delusional.

We know for a fact that most terrorist attack on American soil are carried out by Americans. Not Latinos, not muslims... But AMERICANS..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by ycat: 1:12am On Oct 18, 2016
People like you are a lost cause and I don't know where to begin with you. There's something called truth and if you can't stand it you haven't arrived. Conservative values are what every human living should hold unto. That's what separate us from the animals. Democrats suppress black people with all their programs that do not translate to prosperity. More black people have lost their jobs and gone on welfare line since Obama came to office . Hillary would have been a jail bird if it isn't because of her last name. Democrats want to run America like some third world country and you expect republicans to sit by and watch? R's want to protect lives. R's let people make their own judgments without fear or favor. R's want to protect the border, and religious freedom. Clinton is a hate filled canister while Trump is of pure, says it as it is without a care in the world. While some of Trump's comments are too razy and no excuse for them, the people have been waiting for voice out of the box, free of political correctness. Clinton is a million times worse than Trump, it doesn't even come close, but you have to have eyes to see it and brain to think. I just can't trust people who don't like their country, how can you love me if you don't like yours?

GooseBaba:

Lmao!!!

He is giving back a voice of hate and abundance delusion. When I see a black person glamour for a conservative supreme Court because of his religious motives and beliefs. I tend to wonder is he/she actually looking to make the lives of their fellow human better or are they just on the pursuit to abundant bliss of the afterlife.

Kindly tell me where abortion or gay marriage affected your personal human rights? If all you're concerned about is voicing your beliefs on the rights of others, I hope when your human rights are challenged I hope you can proclaim it just Making america great again.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 1:52am On Oct 18, 2016
ycat:
People like you are a lost cause and I don't know where to begin with you. There's something called truth and if you can't stand it you haven't arrived. Conservative values are what every human living should hold unto. That's what separate us from the animals. Democrats suppress black people with all their programs that do not translate to prosperity. More black people have lost their jobs and gone on welfare line since Obama came to office . Hillary would have been a jail bird if it isn't because of her last name. Democrats want to run America like some third world country and you expect republicans to sit by and watch? R's want to protect lives. R's let people make their own judgments without fear or favor. R's want to protect the border, and religious freedom. Clinton is a hate filled canister while Trump is of pure, says it as it is without a care in the world. While some of Trump's comments are too razy and no excuse for them, the people have been waiting for voice out of the box, free of political correctness. Clinton is a million times worse than Trump, it doesn't even come close, but you have to have eyes to see it and brain to think. I just can't trust people who don't like their country, how can you love me if you don't like yours?

Bla bla bla.... Unnecessary talking points..

For your information. I cannot stand hillary myself. For what she did to Libya. If the Republican had enough evidence to put her away for the bengazi madness. Then good riddance. However, that's not the case.

The Republican party stood for most of what you wrote. But if you are a student of history you would know that, that ideology has been hijacked. The reason why black people port to Democrat, the reason why poor white people were enticed to join the Republican party from the 50s to present day.

Your man Donald has proclaim to the American people that he is the law and order candidate. Please go and study up on law and order in America and see how it has destroyed the african american families. That's why these programs are safety nets. Watch the documentary the "13th" for a crash course on law and order candidates in America... Then maybe you will stop blowing hot smoke up your own azz

And you still did not answer my question. How did abortion and gay marriage destroy your life.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:05am On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

It's quite silly, and I must say , disingenuous to say that America has a problem with " immigrant Latinos and Muslims" .
And this is exactly my point. That Donald Trump plays to the gallery of the lunacy fringes that have bigotry and hate as their primary currencies.

How dare you say that America has problems with " immigrant Latinos and Muslims" .

Can you kindly elaborate on these problems that America has with immigrant Latinos and Muslims ?
Please?
And America has problems with blacks too, right ?
And women too, right ?

Everything you wrote above is exactly my point. He appeals to the deplorables, the finger pointers, the blamers, the paranoid, the haters.
You nailed it. The people here supporting the Racist and misorgynistic piece of crap called Tramp don't know jack about the con artist. Tramp hates Obama because of his color and what do the fools on nairaland think he will think of them in Africa. With Obama's accomplishments in life, the racists of Tramp kind and his allies at the KKK and Aryan Nations won't give the light of the day to the blacks in Africa. Good thing is that most of this guys suffering from Stockholm syndrome will go away on November 9 when Hillary becomes the President elect.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:09am On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

Actually common sense eludes you. Talk about immigration in general. But to single out certain group of people is border line delusional.

We know for a fact that most terrorist attack on American soil are carried out by Americans. Not Latinos, not muslims... But AMERICANS..
Gbam.

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by ycat: 3:25am On Oct 18, 2016
You won't know talking points if it hits you in the face. You can't stand Hillary, yeah right! Should we then elect you as the president? We are talking of the far less of two evils here, you are talking nonsense! It's either you are for Hillary or you are not.

If you think R's stood for what I wrote just stay off my mention cos I have no medicine nor patience for your stupidity. This is exactly what the problem is, I'm sure you don't know the difference between night and daytime, and that's what you just said in comparison to reality.

You are wrong again, blacks have always voted for democrats from time immemorial, it was part of plantation souvenirs, some of them are just coming out of the mind control hypnosis and joining the republicans.

You can say whatever junk you want about law and other, if it would save my cousins from receiving bullets in the heads for just walking down their street, I'm all for it. Something just has to give. You should just say that you are a low life bumkiin afraid of police.

How I wish you had been aborted, really, minds like you are a waste of space. And just how you criminals hate police is the same way sane minds hate your perverted view on traditional order of things like sanctity of live. You gays should never be allowed to adopt children cos if everyone chose to be gay, there won't be children available for them to adopt. You are selfish for reaping where you didn't sew, and a conservative govt will change all of these.

GooseBaba:

Bla bla bla.... Unnecessary talking points..

For your information. I cannot stand hillary myself. For what she did to Libya. If the Republican had enough evidence to put her away for the bengazi madness. Then good riddance. However, that's not the case.

The Republican party stood for most of what you wrote. But if you are a student of history you would know that, that ideology has been hijacked. The reason why black people port to Democrat, the reason why poor white people were enticed to join the Republican party from the 50s to present day.

Your man Donald has proclaim to the American people that he is the law and order candidate. Please go and study up on law and order in America and see how it has destroyed the african american families. That's why these programs are safety nets. Watch the documentary the "13th" for a crash course on law and order candidates in America... Then maybe you will stop blowing hot smoke up your own azz

And you still did not answer my question. How did abortion and gay marriage destroy your life.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 3:57am On Oct 18, 2016
ycat:
You won't know talking points if it hits you in the face. You can't stand Hillary, yeah right! Should we then elect you as the president? We are talking of the far less of two evils here, you are talking nonsense! It's either you are for Hillary or you are not.

If you think R's stood for what I wrote just stay off my mention cos I have no medicine nor patience for your stupidity. This is exactly what the problem is, I'm sure you don't know the difference between night and daytime, and that's what you just said in comparison to reality.

You are wrong again, blacks have always voted for democrats from time immemorial, it was part of plantation souvenirs, some of them are just coming out of the mind control hypnosis and joining the republicans.

You can say whatever junk you want about law and other, if it would save my cousins from receiving bullets in the heads for just walking down their street, I'm all for it. Something just has to give. You should just say that you are a low life bumkiin afraid of police.

How I wish you had been aborted, really, minds like you are a waste of space. And just how you criminals hate police is the way same way same way sane minds hate your perverted view on traditional order of things like sanctity of live. You gays should never be allowed to adopt children cos if everyone chose to be gay, there won't be children available for them to adopt. You are selfish for reaping where you didn't sew, and a conservative govt will change all of these.

Rants of a miserable thwart.....

You're a condense fool. Law and order is not taking a bullet. It's about institutional polices that hinders the constitutional rights of african americans or minorities.

You just showcased your low IQ.... How can blacks be voting democrats from time immemorial when the Republican party fought to abolish slavery. The 15th amendments gave blacks the right to vote in 1870 and it was supported overwhelmingly by the Republican party The civil rights acts was overwhelming voted on by republicans. 1870 democrats and pre 1960 democrats were racist kkk they were the southerns.

Is it the same concept of the Republican party that exists today. Go read up on Goldwater you dumb fuvk!! Regurgitating sounds bites without understanding the foundation..

If the likes of Ron Paul was the republicans candidate. Then we can talk.. But not the Donald that gives voice to demented sewer rat like yourself..

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Lucasbalo(m): 4:34am On Oct 18, 2016
peterphd:

If the racist Tramp doubts Obama citizenship because he's black, think of what he and his racist pals like David Duke, Alex Jones, Ted Nugget and their kkk pals will think of you in your hideout in Nigeria.

14 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Lucasbalo(m): 4:40am On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

You're a condense fool. Law and order is not taking a bullet. It's about institutional polices that hinders the constitutional rights of african americans or minorities.

You just showcased your low IQ.... How can blacks be voting democrats from time immemorial when the Republican party fought to abolish slavery. The 15th amendments gave blacks the right to vote in 1870 and it was supported overwhelmingly by the Republican party The civil rights acts was overwhelming voted on by republicans. 1870 democrats and pre 1960 democrats were racist kkk they were the southerns.

Is it the same concept of the Republican party that exists today. Go read up on Goldwater you dumb fuvk!! Regurgitating sounds bites without understanding the foundation..

If the likes of Ron Paul was the republicans candidate. Then we can talk.. But not the Donald that gives voice to demented sewer rat like yourself..
In my baseball lingo, you hit a Grand slam. The good thing is that you won't hear from this Trampy lapdogs after November 8 when Mr Racist would have lost in a record landslide. He won't even get 40% of the votes. He has offended every American except White males. In a diverse country of 330 million people, he has no chance of winning the election. Thats why the con artist is shouting about rigged election. The best part is that the circus barking misogynistic demagogue will go away from our politics. Good riddance to a deplorable piece of human poo.

12 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by ycat: 5:14am On Oct 18, 2016
Hehehe triple imbecilic idiot, it's called 't.wat' which is another name for your pig mother. Take your own advice and learn what law and order is first, you foolish bum has been screwed in the head for life. Law and order was used to reduce crime in New York, and if you think your low life isn't worth anything, it will go a long way to help those of us who don't want to catch bullets with any part of our bodies.
Can't believe I'm talking to an empty head. Ode, black people were discriminated against and blocked from voting in 1870. If blacks were allowed to vote as far back then, why was the right to vote was just signed into law in the 60's? Mumu, People who were not allowed to vote couldn't have their votes counted. Again blacks have been voting democrats as long as they have be allowed to vote. As long as black votes have been, they have always gone to the democrats which is for about 50 years now.

You are just talking trash, no substance in your beer parlor gist. "Go and read this and that", you need a lot of reading to educate yourself, you are talking shiitt that you know nothing about. Ron 81? You lost your mind. What do you know about Ron Paul that you throw him the air like you know anything outside his name. Do you know he planned to reform tax code which you left loons hate to hear? He isn't a R's nominee, and there's a reason for that, get it, people didn't want him. You left-wing losers would have still found something to pin on him anyway if he had been the nominee. Get your facts right and stop talking like you forgot your head at home.
GooseBaba:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Lucasbalo(m): 5:24am On Oct 18, 2016
All you need to know about the so called Evangelicals is that most of them cover their bigotry with religion. I remember the late Jerry falwell supporting apartheid in south Africa. How in the world will so called Christian leaders support a misogynist thrice married man with no sense of decency. A father of five by three different wives who he cheated on the first two wives. He's worse than the deplorables in my book. I will make a friendly wager of $1000.00 to any of the racist lapdog . It will go to any charity of note in Nigeria. The fake Tramp University scumbag will lose in a landslide. I wish all the noisemakers on behalf of Mr Racist will take me on.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 5:50am On Oct 18, 2016
ycat:
Hehehe triple imbecilic idiot, it's called 't.wat' which is another name for your pig mother. Take your own advice and learn what law and order is first, you foolish bum has been screwed in the head for life. Law and order was used to reduce crime in New York, and if you think your low life isn't worth anything, it will go a long way to help those of us who don't want to catch bullets with any part of our bodies.
Can't believe I'm talking to an empty head. Ode, black people were discriminated against and blocked from voting in 1870. If blacks were allowed to vote as far back then, why was the right to vote was just signed into law in the 60's? Mumu, People who were not allowed to vote couldn't have their votes counted. Again blacks have been voting democrats as long as they have be allowed to vote. As long as black votes have been, they have always gone to the democrats which is for about 50 years now.

You are just talking trash, no substance in your beer parlor gist. "Go and read this and that", you need a lot of reading to educate yourself, you are talking shiitt that you know nothing about. Ron 81? You lost your mind. What do you know about Ron Paul that you throw him the air like you know anything outside his name. Do you know he planned to reform tax code which you left loons hate to hear? He isn't a R's nominee, and there's a reason for that, get it, people didn't want him. You left-wing losers would have still found something to pin on him anyway if he had been the nominee. Get your facts right and stop talking like you forgot your head at home.

Oloriburuku bastard like you.......

You used the word time immemorial.... You clearly do not know what you are ranting about. They had the right to vote. Hence the birth of kkk...

Also, "the likes of Ron Paul " does not translate to the actual person of Ron Paul.. Olodo rabata

You be real maximum Oponu... I repeat go study up on political polices. And stop regurgitating what you heard. Anoufia!!!

13 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 5:57am On Oct 18, 2016
Lucasbalo:
All you need to know about the so called Evangelicals is that most of them cover their bigotry with religion. I remember the late Jerry falwell supporting apartheid in south Africa. How in the world will so called Christian leaders support a misogynist thrice married man with no sense of decency. A father of five by three different wives who he cheated on the first two wives. He's worse than the deplorables in my book. I will make a friendly wager of $1000.00 to any of the racist lapdog . It will go to any charity of note in Nigeria. The fake Tramp University scumbag will lose in a landslide. I wish all the noisemakers on behalf of Mr Racist will take me on.

You're right... The hypocrisy of the evangelical is mind blogging. They are now saying a mans private actions does not translate to how well he would govern. But they still preach about righteousness.

But as minority voters who the democratic party has taken for granted. This should be a wake up call. The Republic never sanctioned a two party system. This white and blue state is a fraud.

11 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by ycat: 6:00am On Oct 18, 2016
Whatever you have against the evangelicals, I know you are worse, after all you Clinton's supporter, it doesn't get worse than that. And the evangelicals didn't exactly say they are perfect, they just want to stand on the side of which is right and how the country is shaped.
If you have evidence that Fallwell supported apartheid, post it otherwise it's one of those your cooked up stories you leftists are known for. Married 3 times in my book is better than blood soaked wicked hand of a Satan's incarnate Hillary anytime or married once and fvckin just about anything you lay your eyes on making your matrimonial home and open field to take on any match which the Clintons have been doing for decades, even giving birth to Chelsea in the process with at least with two of Bill's own outside. Trump is seen as the person holding conservatives touch and they have to support their interest and what their faith is all about. I think Trump is winning this election, but it can still go either way. Keep your money, you seen to need it. Good will always trump the evil, and God will deliver America, it could be on this Nov 8th or another. f there's justice in the world Trump will win. In a sane clime, Trump should win but this is an election that has defied all odds from the beginning up until now, and will be till Nov 9th morning. If God really wants America to suffer, Hillary will, but I doubt it very much, the wicked witch is prison bound and you who can't think for yourself can go and serve one of her wrap sheets of her sentences on her behalf as a natural suffer head that you are..
Lucasbalo:
All you need to know about the so called Evangelicals is that most of them cover their bigotry with religion. I remember the late Jerry falwell supporting apartheid in south Africa. How in the world will so called Christian leaders support a misogynist thrice married man with no sense of decency. A father of five by three different wives who he cheated on the first two wives. He's worse than the deplorables in my book. I will make a friendly wager of $1000.00 to any of the racist lapdog . It will go to any charity of note in Nigeria. The fake Tramp University will lose in a landslide. I wish all the noisemakers on behalf of Mr Racist will take me on.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by ycat: 6:25am On Oct 18, 2016
Aridin dodoyo, your foolish mother is the one with the.problem of not flushing you out when she ought to.

Imbecille, the blacks couldn't vote until it was signed into law. Time immemorial, meaning right from the time they started voting which they may not remember but in this case we can put it as the time it became law. Unintelligent Apoda, Kkk was formed even before blacks were considered to vote. Kkk was formed to be against all people of color not just blacks.

You are just a confused dolt, if "the likes of Ron Paul doesn't translate to actual Ron Paul" , so don't the people you had in mind have names? Loser, just accept that you have been schooled and stop spitting all over yourself. Shame on you, I'm not in your league as far as US politics is concerned, can't you see yourself grasping at straws? You can't judge me by your standard, I'm still standing on my points while you have shifted and tipped over. Next time you hear people talking politics, ask questions before you hit the street with your one line unsubstantiated fairly tales. Sugomu, egbere gb'eshani. Oloriburuku cursed soul.
GooseBaba:

Oloriburuku bastard like you.......

You used the word time immemorial.... You clearly do not know what you are ranting about. They had the right to vote. Hence the birth of kkk...

Also, "the likes of Ron Paul " does not translate to the actual person of Ron Paul.. Olodo rabata

You be real maximum Oponu... I repeat go study up on political polices. And stop regurgitating what you heard. Anoufia!!!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Lucasbalo(m): 6:51am On Oct 18, 2016
ycat:
Whatever you have against the evangelicals, I know you are worse, after all you Clinton's supporter, it doesn't get worse than that. And the evangelicals didn't exactly say they are perfect, they just want to stand on the side of which is right and how the country is shaped.
If you have evidence that Fallwell supported apartheid, post it otherwise it's one of those your cooked up stories you leftists are known for. Married 3 times in my book is better than blood soaked wicked hand of a Satan's incarnate Hillary anytime or married once and fvckin just about anything you lay your eyes on making your matrimonial home and open field to take on any match which the Clintons have been doing for decades, even giving birth to Chelsea in the process with at least with two of Bill's own outside. Trump is seen as the person holding conservatives touch and they have to support their interest and what their faith is all about. I think Trump is winning this election, but it can still go either way. Keep your money, you seen to need it. Good will always trump the evil, and God will deliver America, it could be on this Nov 8th or another. f there's justice in the world Trump will win. In a sane clime, Trump should win but this is an election that has defied all odds from the beginning up until now, and will be till Nov 9th morning. If God really wants America to suffer, Hillary will, but I doubt it very much, the wicked witch is prison bound and you who can't think for yourself can go and serve one of her wrap sheets of her sentences on her behalf as a natural suffer head that you are..
You are a clown. Bunch of the evangelicals are bigots . It was a well known fact that was all over the news when late Jerry Falwell was debating Rev Jesse Jackson on Night line hosted by Ted Koppel when he Falwell was advocating Mandela being kept in jail. I do not expect you to know that. Some things is beyond your comprehension. If you call me suffer head, what are you ?. Worthless alley cat. If Tramp don't care for Blacks and Hispanics in America and hates obama for his skin color, what will he think of a worthless interloper like you. Why don't you ask why the Grand Wizard of Kkk , David Duke and his white nationalist pals campaigning and robocalling for Tramp what they know that you don't know. Bumbling fool of mountainous proportion suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

10 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Lucasbalo(m): 6:59am On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

You're right... The hypocrisy of the evangelical is mind blogging. They are now saying a mans private actions does not translate to how well he would govern. But they still preach about righteousness.

But as minority voters who the democratic party has taken for granted. This should be a wake up call. The Republic never sanctioned a two party system. This white and blue state is a fraud.
It's Republican fault to let their honorable party go to the dogs. When Tramp started his racist birther stuff five years ago, they were cheering him on. Now they have turned the party of Lincoln to the party of Bigots. I know Lincoln is rolling in his grave in Springfield, Illinois. What a shame. It's only three weeks and all the clowns supporting the Racist charlatan will go into hibernation.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

You're right... The hypocrisy of the evangelical is mind boggling. They are now saying a mans private actions does not translate to how well he would govern. But they still preach about righteousness.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by ycat: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2016
You are a hopelessly brainwashed piece of shitt. Evangelicals are your better in all ramifications and you are just a dumb person trying to sound intelligent. Falwell debated rev. Jackson, and so? Let agree for the sake of this argument that he said that, what about black on black crime? During the war in Rwanda when Bill Clinton sent same Jesse Jackson to Kigali, didn't he takes a diamond merchant from Chicago with him? And instead of mediation he was sent to take care of, the only thing he had time for was diamond business. What about when Farrakhan was sent to see Abacha in Nigeria years later, didn't he collect money form Abacha and came back to tell Clinton that " don't worry, Nigerians will take care of themselves" while Abacha continued with his dictatorial govt unabated. Talk about the worst things that have happened to blacks always coming from fellow blacks.You need to learn to think properly first. You are an unpatriotic unproductive ebt head, which is all the democrats will ever offer you.
You are a moulded failure, so you have to blame other people for your predicament. Blacks can't hate each other and expect whites to love them. Blacks are the only people killing each other at a crazy rate, is it the whites people that are making you kill your own? When you are dumb and stupidd, you blame your actions on others. Take your head out of your anus, it's fast becoming just like your anus, and full of fart. The day you this useless doofus wake up to reality is the day you take charge of your life. Bozo, David duke is nothing, the present grand wizard endorsed Hillary proper. You are an unintelligent fool living off handouts and that's why you are talking trash forgetting that Hillary is a pig and no amount of lipstick will make her look better. Get a life and stop playing my gig, you are all one of the those I said are suffering Stockholm syndrome, and yes you are.
Lucasbalo:
You are a clown. Bunch of the evangelicals are bigots . It was a well known fact that was all over the news when late Jerry Falwell was debating Rev Jesse Jackson on Night line hosted by Ted Koppel when he Falwell was advocating Mandela being kept in jail. I do not expect you to know that. Some things is beyond your comprehension. If you call me suffer head, what are you ?. Worthless alley cat. If Tramp don't care for Blacks and Hispanics in America and hates obama for his skin color, what will he think of a worthless interloper like you. Why don't you ask why the Grand Wizard of Kkk , David Duke and his white nationalist pals campaigning and robocalling for Tramp what they know that you don't know. Bumbling fool of mountainous proportion suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

I'm sure the San Bernardino shootings Wikipedia and this can help you https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rizwan_Farook_and_Tashfeen_Malik

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2016
Lucasbalo:
If the racist Tramp doubts Obama citizenship because he's black, think of what he and his racist pals like David Duke, Alex Jones, Ted Nugget and their kkk pals will think of you in your hideout in Nigeria.
I actually don't care what they think. I'm not an American and I have no intentions of becoming one. You may call people racists but there will always be those who say nigger and oyinbo. The so called 'harmonized' world you liberals are trying to concoct is simply a utopian dream.

On a side note, I'm not attacking the op because trump is a Christian or whatever....i couldn't care less. Some of us are just tired of weakness and the general fear of feminists and the race baiters like AL sharpton who champion the nauseating victim mentality.

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Opistorincos(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2016
cry
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Earth2Metahuman: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2016
Because they think he will nuke all the Muslims cheesy

I support trump though, at least we know where he stands unlike hypocritical Hilary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by bettercreature(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2016
It's simply because Donald Trump want to ban muslim from coming to the usa

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Seun(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2016
American Evangelicals only care about one thing: abortion. They would vote for the devil himself if he promised to make abortion illegal again.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States / Huge Fire Erupts On A Chinese Highway As More Than 40 Vehicles Crash (Photos) / Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.