Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga (5042 Views)

'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / Couple Gets Married At 400 Feet Height And The Pictures Are Awesome / Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by kabanayol9(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Some likes tall and fat women, some tall and slim women, while some likes short and fat women, some short and slim women, so guyz which categories do you prefer, don't bother asking my type, *NkayTiana* knows it already.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
...and after confirming everyone has different types what do you want us to type?

Ok. My type is a female suffering from elephantiasis, has lost a tooth or two complete with a hunchback and sling housing a fractured arm. Hard to find the combination but I wet my boxers every time I come across them.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by NkayTiana(f): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aww.. Sweerie booboo... am blushing but who knows if you are my type
kabanayol9:
Some likes tall and fat women, some tall and slim women, while some likes short and fat women, some short and slim women, so guyz which categories do you prefer, don't bother asking my type, *NkayTiana* knows it already.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by kabanayol9(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
NkayTiana:
Don't worry dear, will upload my pics for you to see, I just pray I am your type.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by NkayTiana(f): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Am waiting dear,notify me when you do
kabanayol9:

Don't worry dear, will upload my pics for you to see, I just pray I am your type.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by Yinkey6(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
NkayTiana:
grin
NkayTiana:
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by kabanayol9(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
NkayTiana:
Definitely I will.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by kabanayol9(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
NkayTiana:
Just did that dear.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by NkayTiana(f): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lol.... yoruba or hausa or muslim... hehehe
kabanayol9:

Just did that dear.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by kabanayol9(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
NkayTiana:
I hope that won't disqualify me Lolz
Yoruba, Christian.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by gqboyy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by gqboyy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
short or rather small statured girls, partial squint eyes, small cute lips, pointed nose, wide hips, and melodiuos voice i don't care about skin color

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by kabanayol9(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
NkayTiana:
Yoruba Christian.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by kaka22(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
NkayTiana:
kabanayol9:

I hope that won't disqualify me Lolz
Yoruba, Christian.
See una lives. Stop derailing the thread. See as the guy dey act as if he wan win 1 million dollars grin...

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by vicstar(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by ruggedadventure(m): 12:47am On Oct 17, 2016
NkayTiana:
Bae, do u play soccer
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by kabanayol9(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2016
kaka22:

See una lives. Stop derailing the thread. See as the guy dey act as if he wan win 1 million dollars grin...
Talk wetin dey ur mind, which of the categories do you prefer?
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by kabanayol9(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2016
ruggedadventure:
Bae, do u play soccer
Yes she does, I do train her.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by ruggedadventure(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2016
kabanayol9:

Yes she does, I do train her.
I see... coz taye taiwo n be nih
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by makydebbie(f): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2016
vicstar:
undecided

where on earth have you been!
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by NkayTiana(f): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
What do u mean
ruggedadventure:

Bae, do u play soccer
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by NkayTiana(f): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
It's all good
kabanayol9:

Yoruba Christian.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by vicstar(m): 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
makydebbie:
where on earth have you been!
...hustling I guess
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by NkayTiana(f): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Yoruba people... hmm am ibo oooooooo
kabanayol9:

Yoruba Christian.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by ruggedadventure(m): 7:56am On Oct 18, 2016
NkayTiana:
What do u mean

Mean bawo?

I only asked a straight question that needs a straight answer
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by oweniwe(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Average height or tall.. ..

Fat.. . But not too fat.. ...

I don't care about backside... Or color (that doesn't mean I fancy charcoal complexion)

But she must be busty.. .!!.. angry angry wink wink
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by NkayTiana(f): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2016
Ok na... I do, but I want to be clear on the type of soccer, field soccer,beach soccer or table soccer(children type)??
ruggedadventure:

Mean bawo?

I only asked a straight question that needs a straight answer
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by ruggedadventure(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2016
NkayTiana:
Ok na... I do, but I want to be clear on the type of soccer, field soccer,beach soccer or table soccer(children type)??

Cool... I jst like ur body... thats all

It looks flexible n fit
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by ariyebaba(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2016
I like pretty girls that is tall,slim n fit.
Holla @ me if u r one.
Xiexie !
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by NkayTiana(f): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Thank you
ruggedadventure:

Cool... I jst like ur body... thats all

It looks flexible n fit
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by NkayTiana(f): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Am ibo ooo... wahala dey
kabanayol9:

Yoruba Christian.
Re: Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga by ruggedadventure(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2016
NkayTiana:
Thank you
U're welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Bae (18รท photos) / Feminists Have Come Again! / Romance Novels Making Nigerian Girls Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.