Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Kenyan Woman Accuses Chris Brown Of Smashing Her Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Woman Accuses Chris Brown Of Smashing Her Phone (331 Views)

"I Want To Be You" — American Actor Tells James Brown Of "They Didn't Caught Me" / VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador / You Meet Her In Night Club And Took Her Home, After Smashing Her You See This ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Accuses Chris Brown Of Smashing Her Phone by mailtimi(m): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
U.S. singer Chris Brown has been accused of damaging a fan’s phone as she tried to take a selfie with him.

Chris Brown however claims she just wanted Freebies

The singer is quoted by TMZ saying he only walked past Brenda Chepkoech, his accuser, without any contact.

Ms Chepkoech has accused the R&B singer of grabbing and smashing her phone as she attempted to take a selfie. But a video shot by a fan tells a different story.

WATCH HERE: http://naijalog.com/video-kenyan-woman-accuses-chris-brown-of-smashing-her-phone/
Re: Kenyan Woman Accuses Chris Brown Of Smashing Her Phone by HQuadreal: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
You mean.
Re: Kenyan Woman Accuses Chris Brown Of Smashing Her Phone by ever811(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
I have read a good news from Kenya today oooo thank god ....what I actually mean is that..when the best is not available, the available becomes the best...

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Court Jails Prophetess For Forging Land Documents (PICS) / Kaffy Apologises For Her Behavior / Cossy Orjiakor Denies Alibaba's Claims Of Her Being Detained In US Because Of He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.