Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) (57542 Views)

Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Ramsey Nouah Rock Agbada In Making Of 'yoruba Demons' Movie / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by habbi080(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
wait o its 2016 and Rita is not yet married? shocked
You no go mind your own business..
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by lilmax(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
habbi080:

You no go mind your own business..
are you minding yours now?

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Edunwa302(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
its not lovely cause he is not her husband,.. if what's in that woman skol is actually brain and not sperm she should know by now that she need a man in her life for times like this..her own is posting pictures of other people's children on Instagram captioning it...I love kids and will soon have my..only if I can see her to tell her that,the second coming of Christ would not be trough a woman..cause I believe she has been hoping to conceive by the holy spirit.. beside Mary was a virgin and she is Ibadan express way..so it won't be possible even if Christ should still come trough a woman..
Chai!!!
Softly na
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by vanvick247(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
FTBOY:
i would carry her in my arms if i was ramsey..

Lolzzzz. Shey u want make Ramsey get problem with him wifey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by misscall247: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Old man formin lover boy
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
its not lovely cause he is not her husband,.. if what's in that woman skol is actually brain and not sperm she should know by now that she need a man in her life for times like this..her own is posting pictures of other people's children on Instagram captioning it...I love kids and will soon have my..only if I can see her to tell her that,the second coming of Christ would not be trough a woman..cause I believe she has been hoping to conceive by the holy spirit.. beside Mary was a virgin and she is Ibadan express way..so it won't be possible even if Christ should still come trough a woman..
?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
how is is ur stress?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
how is it your stress?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by martineverest(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
pretydiva:
Awww..so romantic kiss..i need me a romantic guy smiley
over romatic dey worry me
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by MrHenshaw: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:

I wish people will just learn to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Ademoore07(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
tunmidob:
do you want marry her ni

Yes grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by zubby29(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
i want to Blv u ok
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by yedidiah(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
it is very difficult to find Ramsey Nouah with his wife in public or even displaying a family picture. Yet e sabi EPP other women for public
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by beautiful232(f): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovely
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by MattFreeman007(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Rita Dominic, No Use Fingirl Fingirl Enter Menopause....Humble Yourself Beg Men For Marriage oo, Unless U wan discover MongoPark..!!!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by lilmax(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
how is is ur stress?
how is my comment your stress?

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by DorisK(f): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
He's still helping her down just a staircase, he shud epp her up or down an aisle na
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by DorisK(f): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Unless that's a staircase of a church and there's a gentleman waiting at the end, he's not Epping madea
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
na woa 4 some people ooh
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
how is my comment your stress?
how is Rita,her life and her business affecting u

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Gidiwap(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
UK AdSense for sale and its the last among all my AdSense inbox me now its very cheap ;

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by sneak3(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ramsey the world No1 lover boy both in movie and real life.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by 4nobody4every1: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by delors(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
How many times has he done this to his wife, publicly?
Weldone Ramsee
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by linearity: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
Which one be your own, abi you wan marry am?

You think say to find husband na bean?

The old saying still remain true ....."If wishes were horses, beggars would have ride."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by lilmax(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
how is Rita,her life and her business affecting u
how is my comment, my life and my business affecting you?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by MChaze25(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
pretydiva:
hi
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
how is my comment, my life and my business affecting you?
poknoser

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Deekay9ja(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
pretydiva:
meet me in the #otherroom
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by lilmax(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
poknoser
irony grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Janeify(f): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
Dumb. ASS

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Onogiede(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
tunmidob:
do you want marry her ni
if she grant me an opportunity DAy or tomorrow lastest we get marry,.just a little push

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) / Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.