Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) (57537 Views)

Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Ramsey Nouah Rock Agbada In Making Of 'yoruba Demons' Movie / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by goodgood2(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
wait o its 2016 and Rita is not yet married? shocked
And so what? Marriage is not for everyone.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Oluwaplumpie(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
stellx:
He is a perfect gentleman and observes etiquettes
oh for crying out loud.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by isahsalee: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fine woman and no husband, what a pity? byt, wait a minute, is she up to 30 yr of age?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Julietogbo(f): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
ajakpe:
Rita go nd married no tym 4 u
adviser go n learn English please
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
its not lovely cause he is not her husband,.. if what's in that woman skol is actually brain and not sperm she should know by now that she need a man in her life for times like this..her own is posting pictures of other people's children on Instagram captioning it...I love kids and will soon have my..only if I can see her to tell her that,the second coming of Christ would not be trough a woman..cause I believe she has been hoping to conceive by the holy spirit.. beside Mary was a virgin and she is Ibadan express way..so it won't be possible even if Christ should still come trough a woman..
Must everybody marry
Sometimes I wonder how Nigerians think, with all our morals, ideology n believe, our country is still sinking. Marriage is not an achievement jor, many men n women are tired of their marriages, they are just forcing themselves to stay cus of wat people will say. Is not like am saying marriage ain gud, but is not really a big deal as Nigerians take it to be.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by ramalot(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
its not lovely cause he is not her husband,.. if what's in that woman skol is actually brain and not sperm she should know by now that she need a man in her life for times like this..her own is posting pictures of other people's children on Instagram captioning it...I love kids and will soon have my..only if I can see her to tell her that,the second coming of Christ would not be trough a woman..cause I believe she has been hoping to conceive by the holy spirit.. beside Mary was a virgin and she is Ibadan express way..so it won't be possible even if Christ should still come trough a woman..

The real question is, what have you achieved with your own life?

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by adbokus(m): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
asumo12:
Teacher: mention 3 things dat can be found in d kitchen... Ojo: pot Teacher: good! Amina: stove Teacher: awesome! Akpos: Aisha Teacher: y Aisha? Akpos: coz she belongs 2 d kitchen Teacher: ar u sick? Akpos: ask our president.... grin
permission to share this...
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
old papa and old mama. who don't wanna believe they are
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by electrokcoi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Rita but by now you are suppose to be in the other room with some one naa
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by siralos135: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:

What trash are u spewing?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
it takes just a sex, a sperm and a thrust to make a baby. A million of that I know Rita can afford.
But what she's got and where she is today is what and where you and your generation might not reach or attain if you all think alike.
And stop using the Bible to spew thrash. It's God's word for Pete's sake!!!

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by okechukwu101: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
My brother why are you bothered about her single state? It Is not a sin or curse to be single. Is it bad for her to admire other people's kids If she has Jesus, she has everything.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by wisdomuche(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nollywood most handaome actor #myopinion shaa
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by luckyz4rea(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Is this a counter to the "other run" saga?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by onionsoup(f): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yeah!! My kinda guy grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by hollywater: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
Has Rita offended you before?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Joygalore(f): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Joygalore(f): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Na you wan marry her
lilmax:
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Intrepid01(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
pretydiva:
Awww..so romantic kiss..i need me a romantic guy smiley

Ma!!!!!.....did you call me?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Obatarhe1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
If u seek one u gonna find
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by dfrost: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Souljeezy:
A PERFECT GENTLEMAN

Please Souljeezy, educate me. What makes/defines a perfect gentleman?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by chydii(f): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
Wait oo, its 2016 and you have not received sense
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by udorwhite(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
pretydiva:
Awww..so romantic kiss..i need me a romantic guy smiley
here I am,but am married just lik ramsey hp dat won't boder u?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by ever811(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
dirtymoney:
it takes just a sex, a sperm and a thrust to make a baby. A million of that I know Rita can afford.
But what she's got and where she is today is what and where you and your generation might not reach or attain if you all think alike.
And stop using the Bible to spew thrash. It's God's word for Pete's sake!!!
if I said you an idiot now people will say iam wicked,you that respect Gods word why did you have to bring my generation into this matter?..
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Martinola(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
Who help me down my own stairs embarassed
Lol...
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by ever811(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Janeify:
Dumb. ASS
your papa!!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by dfrost: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
wisdomuche:
Nollywood most handaome actor #myopinion shaa

Bros, seconded. Not only your opinion. #ouropinion.

I'm yet to see any to beat him. And a darn good actor. Kudos RN.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by ever811(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
adconline:

Poor and wretched have the best advice and ideas for the most successful and famous but not for themselves. #SMH
and who told this pig iam poor and wretched?..that magot in your brain is growing too big...
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by Martinola(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Na dem sabi
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by femi4: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
Who help me down my own stairs embarassed
let me be your perfect gentleman
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by skykenny: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
Must you use the name of the Lord for joke?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) by ajademola2000(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
I see someone spew trash and got smashed, now he's trying to form rich. Marriage is not an achievement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia / Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.