Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai (8569 Views)

A Bigger Gani Fawehinmi's Statue Erected At Ojota (Photo) / Buhari Not Critically Ill, Not In Hospital, Says Lai Mohammed / Fani-kayode Released, Says EFCC Tried To Silence And Discredit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016

Lai Mohammad, minister of information and culture, has expressed optimism that a bigger batch of Chibok girls will soon be released.

However, he warned analysts and commentators to be careful of the comments they make so that the release of the remaining girls will not be jeopardised.

Speaking on Sunday in Abuja at a special thanksgiving service for the21 released Chibok girls, the minister said “reckless analysts and commentators” were not helping the situation for the other girls still in the captivity.

Mohammed said those who doubted the Buhari’s administration to ensure the safe release and the reunion of the abducted Chibok girls with their parents were disappointed.

“They are many reckless analysts and commentators who are not helping the situation. We still have many of our children in captivity. Therefore we have to be careful with the kind of comments that we make. We must not make comments that will make the release of these girls difficult or impossible,” he said.

“When the President said that the Boko Haram saga will not be closed until all the girls abducted have been released and reunited with their families safely, those who doubted did not believe us so we thank God this day has come.”

While appealing to the other parents whose children have not been released, Mohammed said: “This is the beginning and we are very optimistic that very soon another batch bigger than this will be released. I want to assure you that these negotiations are ongoing even as we speak.”

Also speaking, Yakubu Nkeki, chairman of the parents of the abducted Chibok girls, dismissed reports alleging that 18 of the 21 freed girls were pregnant.

He thanked the president for summoning the courage and the political will that eventually led to the release of the abducted girls, and appealed to the general populace to stop spreading rumours, particularly on the social media, that would put the lives of the other girls at risk.

Shiktra Kwali, who delivered the sermon at the thanksgiving service, told the girls that as they start a new life in freedom, they should not allow the experience of the past to weigh them down.

He urged them to remain steadfast in serving the Lord, who has not forsaken them even in captivity.

The ceremony ended with an identification parade, as each of the freed girls identified her parents who in turn made brief comments, with many of them applauding Buhari for ensuring the safe release of the girls.

https://www.thecable.ng/a-bigger-batch-of-chibok-girls-will-soon-be-released-says-lai
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
In other words, A bigger batch of Boko haram commanders, coadjutors and consociates will soon be released by the certifiacateless misogynist to continue unleashing terror in their environment.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Qmerit(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Who ever that is doubting the girls being kidnap! My prayer for them is that their love ones should be kidnapped for just a month and when they cry out others would ve the guts to call it a scam!

Nor be curse at all at all!!!
Whether they re on swap or not is not my concern, their release should be paramount, it's not everyone that can negotiate for swap and be successful at the end.

Don't force any one to believe or not to be believe.
If you believe u know where you belong and
If you don't u also know where you belong
In my prayer!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Sibrah: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Released by whom?
If there was no swap, how is lai so sure about them being released. I suspect there was indeed a swap of prisoners.

7 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Tolexander: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
blueto:
In other words, A bigger batch of Boko haram commanders and consociates will soon be released by the certifiacateless misogynist to continue unleashing terror.
If you have your sister among these kidnapped girls, you won't mind paying the price (either human or cash) to have her released and won't talk like that!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Sibrah: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
blueto:
In other words, A bigger batch of Boko haram commanders, complicits and consociates will soon be released by the certifiacateless misogynist to continue unleashing terror in the northern part of the nation.
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tolexander:
If you have your sister among these kidnapped girls, you won't mind that will be the price to pay to have her released!
Yes, but we have to transcend beyond that view and approach with more hyperopic and provident views.

The boko haram commanders that are being released is not anticipate to just quit. They will mobilise their subordinates and accomplices and make attempts to resume terrorism and capture another set of girls, and use them as negotiating options, should in case they are apprehended again. It is just like moving in circles for the govt.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Kabashin: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tolexander:
If you have your sister among these kidnapped girls, you won't mind paying the price (either human or cash) to have her released and won't talk like that!

Then the government shouldn't lie about it.

6 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Tolexander: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
blueto:
Yes, but we have to transcend beyond that view and approach with more hyperopic and provident views.

The boko haram commanders that are being released is not anticipate to just quit. They will mobilise their subordinates and accomplices and make attempts to resume terrorism and capture another set of girls, and use them as negotiating options, should in case they are apprehended again. It is just like moving in circles for the govt.
You seem to be so naive of such negotiation deal!

1 Like

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by CaptainVID: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
My problem isn't with the kidnap...its where they are coming out from and how come NOW...Buhari's administration must have the blue print knowledge the past administration seemed to lack even with the assistance they had from other countries...But that blue print knowledge baffles me tho....still very much happy with the release of the girls.

5 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by APCsupporter: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
blueto:
In other words, A bigger batch of Boko haram commanders, coadjutors and consociates will soon be released by the certifiacateless misogynist to continue unleashing terror in their environment.

What do you have to say about the foolish he-goat a.k.a ineffectual buffon a.k.a otuokke drunkard mr gej who was busy drinking and getting laid while the girls were being kidnapped.

Weldone APC for bringing back our girls. Pdp will ever smell aso rock again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by APCsupporter: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
CaptainVID:
My problem isn't with the kidnap...its where they are coming out from and how come NOW...Buhari's administration must have the blue print knowledge the past administration seemed to lack even with the assistance they had from other countries...But that blue print knowledge baffles me tho....still very much happy with the release of the girls.

Hater go and kill yourself. Stop pretending I know that you are not happy about their return

blueto:

Wishful thinking. The devil is a liar. It won't work bro
Sibrah:
Released by whom?
If there was no swap, how is lai so sure about them being released. I suspect there was indeed a swap of prisoners.
If your mother was among them would you prefer to keep the terrorists and let your mother stay there and give birth to more terrorists? Are you people human beings at all? No seriously...

10 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
APCsupporter:

What do you have to say about the foolish he-goat a.k.a ineffectual buffon a.k.a otuokke drunkard mr gej who was busy drinking and getting laid while the girls were being kidnapped.

Weldone APC for bringing back our girls. Pdp will ever smell aso rock again
the blame should go to the APC governor who allegedly hampered the information from circulating until after the plans to abduct the girls have been successfully executed, thus depriving GEJ and the military of foiling the moves.

6 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by CaptainVID: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
APCsupporter:

Hater go and kill yourself. Stop pretending I know that you are not happy about their return

Wishful thinking. The devil is a liar. It won't work bro

If your mother was among them would you prefer to keep the terrorists and let your mother stay there and give birth to more terrorists? Are you people human beings at all? No seriously...
Oh come on,you can't be this myopic...

4 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by APCsupporter: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
blueto:
the blame should go to the APC governor who allegedly hampered the information from circulating until after the plans to abduct the girls have been successfully executed, thus depriving GEJ and the military of foiling the moves.

... Allegedly.

You are talking about the fool who didn't even believe the girls were kidnapped until 3 days later here. The same fool that went to dance in Kano 2 days after 43 people were killed.

The fact is that gej never cared about the activities of boko haram. Thank God he said it himself... By confidently telling the nation how he underrated the bomb-wielding terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by babdap: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yet they will still call him a dullard what a Dr can't do.
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by omolola15(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2016
bayelsaowei:
God will punish all those that used the chibok scam to punish the last administration. ..
Soon real truths will come out..
And let me see the next fool that will say the Niger delta shouldn't be negotiated with..thunder fire all those that proclaim no one should negotiate with terrorists just to foil plans for the FG to negotiate with the Niger delta..We dey wait for buhari...

Dey there dey deceive yourself. Which real truth are you waiting for. Some of you are confused. Some will call it a scam others will say it's buhari's idea. Yet they can't proof nothing. These girls have been missing for how long now? Keep thinking it's a scam and keep waiting for your real truth. You go wait tire.

The past administration never showed the will to fight boko haram with all they had. Dasuki was busy sharing money like burial puf puf. They didnt even pity the lives of the gallant soldiers falling everyday. Yet you are still here defending them. I doubt you'll be saying this if you lost someone back then.

If negotiation will solve the problem of the ND then I don't see why they should not negotiate with them. All i want is a peaceful resolution. War solves nothing.

7 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by yeyeboi(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2016
In DJ Khalids voice " It's DJ Lai Mohammad Again- Another one cheesy grin "

E be like sey dem wan to tell us another story again ooo
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by veekid(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2016
Oga liar; but you talk say you no negotiate with em before o
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by martineverest(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2016
good...chibok community must be happy
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by CSNg: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2016
LIAR!

1 Like

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by buoye1(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2016
Nice move.... May God makes it a success

1 Like

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by malaki39: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2016
This is where i have issues with you.

You'll talk more and do nothing than less.

Get to walk and be productive. We've had enough episodes. Kindly release this innocents girls already.

Ah!!!

1 Like

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2016
Lia lia

1 Like

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by martineverest(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2016
Qmerit:
Who ever that is doubting the girls being kidnap! My prayer for them is that their love ones should be kidnapped for just a month and when they cry out others would ve the guts to call it a scam!

Nor be curse at all at all!!!
Whether they re on swap or not is not my concern, their release should be paramount, it's everyone that can negotiate for swap and be successful at the end.

Don't force any one to believe or not to be believe.
If you believe u know where you belong and
If you don't u also know where you belong
In my prayer!
amen

3 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by gift01: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2016
Talk less; do more. I like the way the last week batch was released. We didn't expect it and that's what I want and not false hopes

1 Like

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by ALAYORMII: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2016
Mr Lie, lying to the many microphones in front of him

1 Like

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by bayelsaowei(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2016
God will punish all those that used the chibok scam to punish the last administration. ..

Soon real truths will come out..

And let me see the next fool that will say the Niger delta shouldn't be negotiated with..thunder fire all those that proclaim no one should negotiate with terrorists just to foil plans for the FG to negotiate with the Niger delta..We dey wait for buhari...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by loomer: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2016
Anytime you open your mouth bad thing dey always happen. Oga I beg SHUT UP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Calls For Removal Of Mining From Exclusive List / APC Won't Judge Amaechi Based On Audio Leak Criticising Buhari - Tony Momoh / PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Plots By APC To Disrupt Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.