Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? (995 Views)

My Husband Has Been Lying About His Age For 8 Years / Right Age For A Young Man To Consider Getting Married? / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by GdexFolami(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
I've been having thoughts about this,what age do you think is perfect for a man to get married? Your opinions are forth-welcomed already,thanks.
Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by okenwa(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
30 yrs

1 Like

Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by Mimzyy(f): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
There is no perfect age IMO, A man should get married when he feels up to it. He should also bear in mind that he will be the bread winner of the family so he should put into consideration his financial capability(ies) regardless of the wife's status (financially).

4 Likes

Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by greatnaija01: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
GdexFolami:
I've been having thoughts about this,what age do you think is perfect for a man to get married? Your opinions are forth-welcomed already,thanks.

the bible says 6 is the number of man,

SO THE RIPE AGE FOR MARRIAGE IS WHEN YOU HAVE 6 zeros BEHIND THE NUMBER OF YOUR AGE lying idly in your BANK ACCOUNT and its all yours not borrowed.

for example if you are 19 years old and you have 19,000,000 you can be marry even your MAMA AGE MATE and no one will shout...

SO if you gat no ZERO's AND YOUR ACCOUNT IS READING ZERO or three zero's 1000 balance YOU ARE NOT EVEN A MAN(According to the bible)

SO THE AGE TO MARRY IS ACTUALLY THE CURRENCY AGE IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. grin grin grin
Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by funshint(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Well asides other tins or personal choice I think a man shld ideally get married by the age of 35.
Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by GdexFolami(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
greatnaija01:

the bible says 6 is the number of man,

SO THE RIPE AGE FOR MARRIAGE IS WHEN YOU HAVE 6 zeros BEHIND THE NUMBER OF YOUR AGE lying idly in your BANK ACCOUNT and its all yours not borrowed.

for example if you are 19 years old and you have 19,000,000 you can be marry even your MAMA AGE MATE and no one will shout...

SO if you gat no ZERO's AND YOUR ACCOUNT IS READING ZERO or three zero's 1000 balance YOU ARE NOT EVEN A MAN(According to the bible)

SO THE AGE TO MARRY IS ACTUALLY THE CURRENCY AGE IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. grin grin grin
noted,more opinions pls

1 Like

Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by GdexFolami(m): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
funshint:
Well asides other tins or personal choice I think a man shld ideally get married by the age of 35.
ur reason sir
Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
I'm almost 30 and I still feel & look like 24..and I'm getting married at whatever age I make my money. I don't care if it is 40 or 45
Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
The day the male child learns to walk.
Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by stigmond(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yoruba proverb: TI OMODE BAATO LOKO, AALOKO. TI OMODE BAATO LADA AAFUN LAADA! Theres condition and the condition is determine by state of well being.
Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by GdexFolami(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mimzyy:
There is no perfect age IMO, A man should get married when he feels up to it. He should also bear in mind that he will be the bread winner of the family so he should put into consideration his financial capability(ies) regardless of the wife's status (financially).
thanks sir,but don't u think using the idea 'when he feels up to it' might make things late and also consider when you wanna start eating ur fruit of labour frm ur children.for example you marry at the age of 35 and gve birth at the age of 37 ,when your son z still an undergraduate at age 20yrs you're old @57.just my thought thou.thanks
Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
No perfect 'set' age, but I'll say whenever you feel you're mentally, emotionally and financially ready to settle
Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by GdexFolami(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ighoga898:
I'm almost 30 and I still feel & look like 24..and I'm getting married at whatever age I make my money. I don't care if it is 40 or 45
pls whats ur say on what i quoted above? About the fruit of labour
Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
that's where African mentality comes in
Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by Mimzyy(f): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
GdexFolami:
thanks sir,but don't u think using the idea 'when he feels up to it' might make things late and also consider when you wanna start eating ur fruit of labour frm ur children.for example you marry at the age of 35 and gve birth at the age of 37 ,when your son z still an undergraduate at age 20yrs you're old @57.just my thought thou.thanks

What's the point in getting married due to unnecessary pressure? There is really no point rushing into marriage if the parties involved are not ready for it. I have seen people get married for the wrong reasons and most times the union doesn't last. Don't be pressured, because at the end of the day, you are the one that will be in the union and God forbid, you marry the wrong person, you might end up making the mistake of a lifetime. Better late than never.

PS: I am a lady.

3 Likes

Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by GdexFolami(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cc: lalasticlacla mynd44 .pls do the needful,thanks.
Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by babyfaceafrica: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
GdexFolami:
so?..what if you marry 25 and give birth and 35 what is the difference?...A man should get married when he is ready!!!..no be age matter my broda......we have suffered enough,why should you bring another person to come to the world and suffer...
Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by amuokuko: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
For an Igbo man: When u re financial stable.

Yoruba. Man: once u make ur 1st 50-100k..

Hausa man: anytime he is able to raise money to buy tools needed for shoe cleaning, makes up to 20k in selling iron condemn or purchases Cart...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by Florblu(f): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Marriage should be based on maturity and not age
Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by An0nimus: 12:14am On Oct 17, 2016
When the pepper rest bros. When the pepper rest
Re: Male; Whats The Perfect Age For Marriage? by GdexFolami(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
so?..what if you marry 25 and give birth and 35 what is the difference?...A man should get married when he is ready!!!..no be age matter my broda......we have suffered enough,why should you bring another person to come to the world and suffer...
hmmmmmmn

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His / Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter / Bleeding After Childbirth: What Every Mothers Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.