Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Met A Good Nigerian Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Met A Good Nigerian Today (1455 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met A Good Nigerian Today by jamp: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Today I was on my way with my family to visit my sister in Lugbe when i branched to a petrol station to top my fuel.

After topping up and it's time to pay I couldn't find my money. I searched my pockets, the car everywhere to no avail. I became embarressed. I asked after the manager but he wasn't around. I begged the attendant to keep some of my eggs worth 9,000 pending when i come back the next day with the money(my house is far from the station)

The attendant insisted I drop my phone instead of the eggs. As we were talking a young man who came to fill his tank told the attendant not to worry that he will pay.

I was shocked, I couldn't believe it. I thanked him very well. My wife alighted from the car and thanked him too.

We still have good Nigerians despite the fact that things are hard and evil people are everywhere.

Bros I don't know your name but God will bless you for saving me from the embarrassment today. You will receive help when you need one.

Lalasticlala pls help appreciate this guy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by immaculatengang(f): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Amen o, we need people like him tho i am one too grin
Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by babyfaceafrica: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Amen
Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Touchy!
You were saved by an Angel
Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by Cutehector(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
cool
Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by Collenshy2020(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
God bless him.

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by xendra: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
kissactually, we are everywhere.
Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by Akposb(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Great to hear, just to add, everyone needs a bailout at some point, let's be ready to help as we must surely need it at some point.
Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by Alexk2(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Amen and amen.. .
You too, go out there and continue showing an act of good turns to others.
Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
in other words.. if he hadn't bailed you out...

you will be posting pictures of your battered face hanging in a hospital room and your wife doing community service..

kikikikikikiiiki...

lalasticlala caused this

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by ever811(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
now just be very very..I mean with fear of the God you mentioned... if na you,meet somebary in that condition,you for do wetin that young man do for you?...God bless the guy shaa...but oga no vex,answer myquestionthankyou

1 Like

Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by Joygalore(f): 12:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Good question
ever811:
now just be very very..I mean with fear of the God you mentioned... if na you,meet somebary in that condition,you for do wetin that young man do for you?...God bless the guy shaa...but oga no vex,answer myquestionthankyou

1 Like

Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by fogechi: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2016
lalasticlala lets go there.
Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by jamp: 6:05am On Oct 18, 2016
ever811:

I haven't been in such before but I have done similar thing before.

Cc lalasticala

1 Like

Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by ladyju(f): 6:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Eiyaa may God bless d man
Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2016
Eyaaaaa.

We are still alive thou smiley smiley
Re: I Met A Good Nigerian Today by TFeminist(f): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2017
[I remember sending u an email u didn't reply.
quote author=jamp post=50260731]Today I was on my way with my family to visit my sister in Lugbe when i branched to a petrol station to top my fuel.

After topping up and it's time to pay I couldn't find my money. I searched my pockets, the car everywhere to no avail. I became embarressed. I asked after the manager but he wasn't around. I begged the attendant to keep some of my eggs worth 9,000 pending when i come back the next day with the money(my house is far from the station)

The attendant insisted I drop my phone instead of the eggs. As we were talking a young man who came to fill his tank told the attendant not to worry that he will pay.

I was shocked, I couldn't believe it. I thanked him very well. My wife alighted from the car and thanked him too.

We still have good Nigerians despite the fact that things are hard and evil people are everywhere.

Bros I don't know your name but God will bless you for saving me from the embarrassment today. You will receive help when you need one.

Lalasticlala pls help appreciate this guy[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet / Whatsapp Group For Health / A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.