Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take (44604 Views)

The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria, The Most Handsome Men In Africa / Most Handsome & Beautiful Nairalanders Contest / More Photos From Me: The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by mohince(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
My name is muhammad usman... Am from maiduguri, a final year student at Gombe state university. Since all this while it has been the picture of different celebrity, i guess its my time to shine....
Guys please.... I want your support!!! My swagg no be lie

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by hungryboy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bros, respect your old age nah abeg

638 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by divinehand2003(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Where are we supporting you to?

Is it for
-MBMN awards, or
-BBA, or
-MTN project fame, or
-Guiness book of records for Mr handsome, or for
-Nairalander got talents for being jokers.

I will gladly give you one million supporters if it's the last option Of the aforementioned list above you want

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by mohince(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
hungryboy:
Bros, respect your old age nah abeg
Wetin i do? Common go to the other room

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by ShakurM(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
You dey campaign down for Mr NL 2084 ?

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by mohince(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
divinehand2003:
Where are we supporting you to?

Is it for
-MBMN awards, or
-BBA, or
-MTN project fame, or
-Guiness book of records for Mr handsome, or for
-Nairalander got talents for being jokers.

I will gladly give you one million supporters if it's the last option Of the aforementioned list above you want
Alllll
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by mohince(m): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Black is cute

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by JackieMay(f): 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
I was about to say something.... then I remembered you stay in Gombe. so I just decided to laugh and reserve my comments

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2016
Op u try shaa ,,,but judging from d pics above,,,,u re not in early 20s grin.....u don pass dis tins .
If voting re to b conducted ,,,,about d most hamsome bro,,,,honestly,,,u no go reach qualifying round

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2016
JackieMay:
I was about to say something.... then I remembered you stay in Gombe. so I just decided to laugh and reserve my comments

Killer punch grin

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by timbros(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2016
Chai...

Imuru gini? Amurum dimkpa nwoke.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by hollawaley2: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2016
mohince:
My name is muhammad usman... Am from maiduguri, a final year student at Gombe state university. Since all this while it has been the picture of different celebrity, i guess its my time to shine....
Guys please.... I want your support!!! My swagg no be lie
Gerrarahere......

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2016
This guy is between his late sixties and early seventies

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by finalboss1(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2016
head like world cup

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Jimiolay(f): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2016
kai see gobe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Aboki please abeg park well.

28 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Idydarling(f): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2016
guy be giving himself hope

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Yomi6(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2016
Seriously. .. .

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by soberdrunk(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2016
You people will just make me vex and put my picture in my profile and cause trouble here ooooo angry angry Give all of you sleepless nights, both male and female angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by miremoses(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2016
Lol..this mod are really wicked grin look at how they change the topic.hahaha,op are you osho""" brother.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by kollysnut(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2016
Him lips, like over cooked ponmo....

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by amuokuko: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2016
@ Mohince...

Abeg give me the number of that fine gal beside you..
If nah she u dey refer to as "Fine", pls add beauriful to it..

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by CACAWA(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2016
ok
Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by kings09(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Support for the Other Room Awards or wat?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by remzor(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2016
the guy is high on maiduguri weed. Bro ur swag na lie o with that ur alhaji cap lol. Bro, today is Monday na. were u not supposed to do this on Friday? Seeing ur face sef, u fit spoil person week

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by xmileeasy: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2016
What's your definition of decent? Self praiser

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by afanide: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2016
Photoshop

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by zero007(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2016
listen and respect your old age or i send you to the kitchen and other rooms in sambisa....

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by MzMercie: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2016
R u for real? hahahahahahaha grin grin grin

U fifu should spare him wit ur killer comments na cry

Bros I like ur bravery, amo shine wen amo shine

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by yeyeboi(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2016
Who dash u

14 Likes

Re: Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take by Movicq(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2016
My guy u nor fine e clear say gombe madddd .....ugly bit#h nigga

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) / Cute Ankara Style / Sleek Makeup Versus Marykay And Mac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.