Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns (1038 Views)

2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates / Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters / Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns by stephendellas(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pope Francis has reportedly saddened by news of union of two former nuns who called their love ‘a gift from God’.

According to Breitbart, Vatican Undersecretary of State, Archbishop Angelo Becciu wrote in a tweet translated in English, “What sadness on the face of the Pope when I read him the news of the two ‘nun’ brides,” he tweeted.

The two ex-nuns, Federica is a native of Southern Italy and her partner Isabel is South American, both in their 40s, walked through the aisle, in a civil union celebrated in the Turin City Hall in September.

The two sisters who met during a missionary trip to Guinea Bissau, had claimed Pope Francis himself with encouraging them to move forward in their relationship with this comment, “Who am I to judge?” That phrase “opened our hearts,” they said.

“Leave the religious life and begin a path of freedom and faith lived with serenity, without scandal, beneath the merciful gaze of God,” the Nuns added.

Meanwhile, the pope in a press release said bluntly: "The church must say it's sorry for not having comported itself well many times, many times."

"I believe that the church not only must say it's sorry ... to this person that is gay that it has offended," he added.

In a sprawling document that seeks to address the wide variety of challenges facing the family today. The pope wrote: "There are absolutely no grounds for considering homosexual unions to be in any way similar or even remotely analogous to God’s plan for marriage and family.”

“It is unacceptable ‘that local Churches should be subjected to pressure in this matter and that international bodies should make financial aid to poor countries dependent on the introduction of laws to establish ‘marriage’ between persons of the same sex’,” Pope Francis added.

Whether the Pope’s free spirit is posing a problem or the church dogma has prompted their actions, might leave you thinking whether the union meet the demands or they wittingly went against God’s commandment on marriage.

http://shekinaman.com/2016/10/16/pope-francis-saddened-marriage-two-lesbian-nuns/

1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns by Pidggin(f): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Edit your title. There is a difference between nuns and ex-nuns

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns by Franklindinho1: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
the title seems correct. read d article. i see ex nuns.
Re: Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns by oaroloye(m): 5:03am On Oct 25, 2016
Pidggin:
Edit your title. There is a difference between nuns and ex-nuns

It doesn't matter!

After all their Nun training, they didn't know the difference between AGAPE and EROS?

Of course, they use the ROMAN CATHOLIC Fake Bible composed by ORIGEN, so, of course, they are confused.

HOMOSEXUALITY and LESBIANISM probably exist amongst the supposed Roman Catholic Celibates.

[See: ALBERTO, by Jack T. CHICK.]
Re: Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns by Pidggin(f): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2016
oaroloye:

It doesn't matter!

After all their Nun training, they didn't know the difference between AGAPE and EROS?

Of course, they use the ROMAN CATHOLIC Fake Bible composed by ORIGEN, so, of course, they are confused.

HOMOSEXUALITY and LESBIANISM probably exist amongst the supposed Roman Catholic Celibates.

I guess you composed the authentic version?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2016
Please he's just saying this because of the resistance homosexuality is getting in the world today. When that changes I'm sure the Roman Catholic church will change its mind. This kind of resistance happens all the time with any major change.
Re: Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns by Alexandro15: 6:55am On Oct 25, 2016
oaroloye:

It doesn't matter!

Just look at your post. Must you always sound so hateful?
Homosexuality exists everywhere. Even among most of your sanctimonious pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns by oaroloye(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2016
SHALOM!

Alexandro15:

Just look at your post. Must you always sound so hateful?

Yes? LOOK AT MY POST, YOU FOOL!

. EXODUS 20:16.

16. "Thou shalt not bear False Witness
against thy Neighbour."

I am TELLING THE TRUTH, and instead of Repenting of YOUR SIN, you instead ATTACK THE MESSENGER, and ACCUSE me of "HATRED," as if THAT excuses the Wickedness YOU ARE PART OF!

. LEVITICUS 20:10-15.

10. "And the man that Committeth Adultery
with another man's Wife,
even he that Committeth Adultery
with his Neighbour's Wife,
the Adulterer and the Adulteress
shall surely be put to Death.
11. "And the man that lieth with his father's wife
hath uncovered his father's unclothedness:
both of them shall surely be put to Death;
their blood shall be upon them.
12. "And if a man lie with his daughter-in-law,
both of them shall surely
be put to Death:
they have wrought Confusion;
13. "If a man also lie with mankind,
as he lieth with a woman,
both of them have
Committed an Abomination:
they shall surely be put to Death;
14. "And if a man take
a Wife and her mother,
it is wickedness:
they shall be burnt with fire,
both he and they;
that there be no wickedness among you.
15. And if a man lie with a beast,
he shall surely be put to death:
and ye shall slay the beast."

IF YOU JUSTIFY HOMOSEXUALITY, YOU MUST ALSO JUSTIFY ADULTERY, INCEST, AND BESTIALITY.

. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he said also unto his Disciples,

"There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him, and said unto him,

'HOW IS IT THAT
I HEAR THIS OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said within himself,

'What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
4. 'I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.'

5. "So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the Children of this World are in their Generation wiser than the Children of Light.
9. "And I say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES FRIENDS
OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECIEVE YOU
INTO EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is Faithful
in that which is Least
is Faithful also in Much:
and he that is Unjust in the Least
is Unjust also in Much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been
Faithful in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not
been Faithful
in that which is
another man's,
who shall give you
that which is your own?
13. "No Servant can
serve two Masters:
for either he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and Mammon."

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were Covetous,
heard all these things,
and they derided him.
15. And he said unto them,

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before Men;
but God knoweth
your hearts:
for that which is
Highly Esteemed amongst Men
is Abomination in The Sight of God."

WHAT YOU NOTICE IS MY LOVE OF GOD.

The New Testament translated ELEVEN different Greek words "love."

I explained this in my 37th Post:

[b]DISPELLING THE COLONIAL OYINBO LOVE DECEPTION.[/b]

I got, ironically, 36 Views, but not a single COMMENT.

[See my Blog: LOVE: DISAMBIGUATION AND CLARIFICATION.

GOD will Reward you according to your Works, all of you lazy, cowardly, and treacherous hypocrites, and diseased scum Sinners!

. MATTHEW 25:31-46.

31. "When The Son of Man
shall come in his Glory,
and all the Holy Angels with him,
then shall he sit upon
The Throne of his Glory:
32. "And before him
shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate
them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth
his sheep from the goats:
33. "And he shall set the sheep
on his right hand,
but the goats on the left.
34. "Then shall the King say
unto them on his right hand,

'COME, YE BLESSED OF MY FATHER,
INHERIT THE KINGDOM
PREPARED FOR YOU
FROM THE FOUNDATION
OF THE WORLD:
35. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME DRINK:
I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME IN:
36. 'NAKED, AND YE CLOTHED ME:
I WAS SICK,
AND YE VISITED ME:
I WAS IN PRISON,
AND YE CAME UNTO ME.'

37. Then shall the Righteous
answer him, saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED,
AND FED THEE?
OR THIRSTY,
AND GAVE THEE DRINK?
38. 'WHEN SAW WE THEE
A STRANGER,
AND TOOK THEE IN?
OR NAKED,
AND CLOTHED THEE?
39. 'OR WHEN SAW WE THEE
SICK,
OR IN PRISON,
AND CAME UNTO THEE?'

40. "And the King shall answer
and say unto them,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE
MY BRETHREN,
YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ME." '

41. "Then shall he say also
unto them on the left hand,

'DEPART FROM ME,
YE CURSED,
INTO EVERLASTING FIRE,
PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL
AND HIS ANGELS:
42. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME NO MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME NO DRINK:
43. 'I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME NOT IN:
NAKED, AND YE CLOTHED ME NOT:
SICK, AND IN PRISON,
AND YE VISITED ME NOT.'

44. "Then shall they also
answer him, saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED, OR ATHIRST,
OR A STRANGER, OR NAKED,
OR SICK, OR IN PRISON,
AND DID NOT MINISTER
UNTO THEE?'

45. "Then shall he answer them, saying,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE DID IT NOT
TO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE,
YE DID IT NOT TO ME." '

46. "And these shall go away
into Everlasting Punishment:
but the Righteous into Life Eternal."

I PROMISE THAT YOU SUPPOSED CHRISTIANS, WHO CANNOT SPEAK UP TO SUPPORT OR REFUTE MY TEACHINGS, WILL GO TO A WORSE FATE THAN HELL!

Homosexuality exists everywhere. Even among most of your sanctimonious pastors.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

THEY ARE NOT "MY PASTORS," SO, WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ME?

Yahshua FORBADE his Disciples to be CLERGYMEN.

Therefore, every time they call on Yahshua, HE REJECTS THEM.

[See my Blog: CHRISTIAN CLERGY ARE ILLEGAL. ]

Re: Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns by oaroloye(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2016
SHALOM!

Pidggin:

I guess you composed the authentic version?

ARE YOU ALSO IGNORANT?

Only The King James Version Bible is authentic, because its New Testament came from the Greek Manuscripts used by the Original Christians from Antioch.

. ACTS 11:26.

26. And it came to pass,
that a whole year,
they assembled themselves
with the Church,
and taught much people.
And the Disciples were called "CHRISTIANS"
first at Antioch.

THEREFORE, I PAINSTAKINGLY IDENTIFIED ALL THE DIFFERENT GREEK WORDS TRANSLATED "LOVE," AND LISTED THEM FOR YOU.

[See my Post: DISPELLING THE COLONIAL OYINBO LOVE DECEPTION.]

[See my Blog: LOVE: DISAMBIGUATION AND CLARIFICATION.]

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH GOT ITS BIBLE FROM ORIGEN ADAMANTIUS OF ALEXANDRIA, WHO WAS A FOLLOWER OF ARIUS, THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES PROTOTYPE (sic). Therefore he removed 1st JOHN 5:7 from the 50 Bibles he gave to POPE EUSEBIUS for EMPEROR CONSTANTINE.

To show how dopey he was, he thought that he could become more Righteous than anybody else, by castrating himself. This act gave him the Moral Authority to dictate to Christianity, what books should and should not be in The Bible.
Re: Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns by Alexandro15: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Oaroloye , The truth is sometimes painful. But it doesn't make it any less the truth. You always start your message with "SHALOM" but your message is always full of hatred and wickedness. You must be a really horrible person.

Just take a minute to go through your posts, especially in the religious section. You will see what am talking about.

Also, know that it's not by copying and pasting Bible verses that means that you know the Bible.
Re: Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns by Ubenedictus(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lennycool:
Please he's just saying this because of the resistance homosexuality is getting in the world today. When that changes I'm sure the Roman Catholic church will change its mind. This kind of resistance happens all the time with any major change.
the catholic church isnt like d anglican and other protestant churches dat changes their minds. are u aware dat d use of condoms used to be considered immoral by all church? the others changed their minds, d catholic church didnt.
Re: Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ubenedictus:
the catholic church isnt like d anglican and other protestant churches dat changes their minds. are u aware dat d use of condoms used to be considered immoral by all church? the others changed their minds, d catholic church didnt.
I'm assuring you that it if will change, 50 years ago could a black person ever dream of being the pope, last time a black guy was nominated. As the church progresses with humans so will their archaic rules
Re: Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns by Ubenedictus(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lennycool:

I'm assuring you that it if will change, 50 years ago could a black person ever dream of being the pope, last time a black guy was nominated. As the church progresses with humans so will their archaic rules
50Yrs ago nothing stopped a black man from becoming pope, there was never anything that says a black man cant bcome pope. there have been no less than 3 african popes.
Re: Pope Francis Saddened Over Marriage Of Two Lesbian Ex-Nuns by Raphael81(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=oaroloye post=50485060]

It doesn't matter!

[See: ALBERTO, by Jack T. CHICK.][/quote

(1) (Reply)

Atheists And Agnostics How Do You Feel When You Remember This Hymn Verse / This Picture Shows That Some Pastors Are So Romantic. / Stephanie Otobo Latest News And Videos 31.03.2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.