Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife (50645 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares 20,000 Bags Of Rice As Ramadan Gifts (Photos) / Jibrin Shares Motorcycle As Gifts Mark His 100 Days Of Fight Against Corruption / Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by RoyalMail: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
The embattled honorable, Abdulmumin Jibrin shared the above pic with his lovely wife Maryam Augie and captioned it; “Before we enter “ the other” room…see you guys tomorrow insha Allah #NoHighHeel” He has since deleted the picture

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/10/before-we-enter-other-room-abdulmumin.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by RoyalMail: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Everybody seems to take a jibe a pres. Buhari now... Baba na wa oo

lalasticlala, mynd44

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Jessidaisy4(f): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
I watched the shit when Buhari said that "my kitchen, living room, and other room" and I noticed he was nervous Nigerians are wicked!! grin

Wow, she's so tall grin grin

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Austyno4(m): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
#NoHighHeel she's tall

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
cheesy trapqueen77 can we go to the other room??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by StepTwo: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
na wao, Dr Buhari don turn laughing matter even among him brothers.

Ngene, Mo.dath Passing.shot and progressive.01 i hope say una no go develop hunch back defending Buhari.

the load go don d overpower una

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by amuokuko: 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Make I enta the other room go empty my bowel joor...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by eyeview: 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
I was amazed to see in a foreign online news forum where that infamous statement was pasted and some Germans and other foreign nationals were coming down hard on Buhari for that statement.
I was then bemused and surprised when an abooki found his way to that forum and started attacking Igbos, that he is sure they are laughing at Buhari.
I had to burst into laughter reading that lame comment. Buhari is busy causing global and international humiliation and someone is busy worried that igbos are laughing too. I don't get it

287 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 17, 2016
JixNation:
cheesy
trapqueen77 can we go to the other room??

grin grin I saw ur msg... Where the hell have u been? Looooong time no hear Oli cheesy I'm so glad u we're back...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Ritieyalu(f): 12:14am On Oct 17, 2016
gringringrin
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin grin I saw ur msg... Where the hell have u been? Looooong time no hear Oli cheesy I'm so glad u we're back...
I'm around dear just keeping a low profile.
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by sakalisis(m): 3:50am On Oct 17, 2016
Lmao
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Sunglass20(f): 5:12am On Oct 17, 2016
Senior Maryam Augie back then at FGGC Gusau. she is such an Angel, she never had the heart to punish any of us the junior students. Rich yet humble and above all, very kind. God bless you more.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Progressive01(m): 5:44am On Oct 17, 2016
Hahahaha. I really like this dude and hate what they did to him.

Go ahead flex all you want sir- na God do am for u. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by alezzy13: 5:59am On Oct 17, 2016
pics of the other room or

1 Like

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by expertman(m): 6:20am On Oct 17, 2016
Nice one Honourable.

Buhari is finished Walahi

6 Likes

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by May19th: 6:22am On Oct 17, 2016
eyeview:
I was amazed to see in a foreign online news forum where that infamous statement was pasted and some Germans and other foreign nationals were coming down hard on Buhari for that statement.
I was then bemused and surprised when an abooki found his way to that forum and started attacking Igbos, that he is sure they are laughing at Buhari.
I had to burst into laughter reading that lame comment. Buhari is busy causing global and international humiliation and someone is busy worried that igbos are laughing too. I don't get it

Bro u just made my day! Smart rendering, presenting serious matter with humor....

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by registration(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2016
Now this is serious.
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by DaudaAbu(m): 6:34am On Oct 17, 2016
if him finish from the other room,

Dogara still waiting for him

4 Likes

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Bitterleafsoup: 6:40am On Oct 17, 2016
Beautiful!
So thats how people see me...
#6foot+
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by theGistsonline: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2016
JixNation:
cheesy
trapqueen77 can we go to the other room??
LoooL!! she's been in the other room since 1977!

2 Likes

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2016
JixNation:

I'm around dear just keeping a low profile.

grin I never see u humping around here for a long time... Hope everything is alryt cheesy
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by idensko(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2016
Thee rich guyns sures knows how to find pretty babes

Can somebody tell me why I shouldnt be rich?

2 Likes

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by lmm4real: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2016
See fine wife. Let me zoom in grin
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by TippyTop(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2016
RoyalMail:
Everybody seems to take a jibe a pres. Buhari now... Baba na wa oo
That's what happens when you have a dullard as president.

8 Likes

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by iheanyi40(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2016
grin grin
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by yeahh(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2016
Nawa o
Na everybody dey yab buhari now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I never see u humping around here for a long time... Hope everything is alryt cheesy
There are some group of persons who don't want me on NL
especially mynd4444 he bans me a lot.
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2016
theGistsonline:
LoooL!! she's been in the other room since 1977!
Lol how you know blad??
Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2016
buhari haf suffa grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife by coded06(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2016
Sunglass20:
Senior Maryam Augie back then at FGGC Gusau. she is such an Angel, she never had the heart to punish any of us the junior students. Rich yet humble and above all, very kind. God bless you more.

where is that school located @in Gusau?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran / The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election / Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.