Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Remember JOY ONYINYE ONYEKWELU, The Lady Painter? Here Is Her Story And The Lady - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Remember JOY ONYINYE ONYEKWELU, The Lady Painter? Here Is Her Story And The Lady (1062 Views)

Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / "Why I Resigned From N-Power": My Story and the Lessons (Photo) / Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember JOY ONYINYE ONYEKWELU, The Lady Painter? Here Is Her Story And The Lady by thatcbnguy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
If you have been an ardent reader of this blog, then you would have seen my earlier post on the beautiful lady painter named Joy Onyinye Onyekwelu.

So I finally had to meet her in person, and believe me, her personality is more beautiful than her looks and works. We got talking at length for hours so I will have to summarize all her story (the official one at least) in one little post.

Joy is a graduate of computer Science from University of Calabar with Secondary School education in Lagos at Penny International College, Orile Lagos.

So it happened that interior decorations (POP and wallpapers) has always been what she does during her university days. After her graduation, she took a break due to an ailment that nearly took her life.

read full story here http://www.truegozzip.com/2016/10/news-update-remember-joy-onyinye.html

abeg lala front page so her story can inspire others

Re: Remember JOY ONYINYE ONYEKWELU, The Lady Painter? Here Is Her Story And The Lady by Ritieyalu(f): 12:27am On Oct 17, 2016
Good job
Re: Remember JOY ONYINYE ONYEKWELU, The Lady Painter? Here Is Her Story And The Lady by DozieInc(m): 12:38am On Oct 17, 2016
Nice one
Re: Remember JOY ONYINYE ONYEKWELU, The Lady Painter? Here Is Her Story And The Lady by timmyblast(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
God bless her
Re: Remember JOY ONYINYE ONYEKWELU, The Lady Painter? Here Is Her Story And The Lady by ojmaroni247(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
There are two Ladies that make THE LADY PAINTER. Cassandra ogu uju and joy... Cassandra is the dark Gurl on the last pic. Cassandra is a graduate of uniport while joy went to unical. What drew my attention was the project they did for a schl "Grab a brush". I tink this two will be celebrity Painters as time goes on. They are really gud at wat they do. Cudos to them..

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Scholarship / House Wiring And Electrical Installations In Nigeria / About Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.