Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? (9958 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! / Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
analice107:

Ok son.
cheesy Sorry to bother u once more, buh how can d case of ur suspected criminal friend be dealt wit in court without his presence? The guy has fled his home for weeks now. pls wen did u guys chat or speak to each other last?
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by analice107: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
geoworldedu:
cheesy Sorry to bother u once more, buh how can d case of ur suspected criminal friend be dealt wit in court without his presence? The guy has fled his home for weeks now. pls wen did u guys chat or speak to each other last?
From when did you and i become gisting pals for you to require that i stop and have this chat with you?

You no dey look face before you talk to people?

Yeah right, because i responded to your comment you now think we are buddies? Nna pack well.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
analice107:

From when did you and i become gisting pals for you to require that i stop and have this chat with you?

You no dey look face before you talk to people?

Yeah right, because i responded to your comment you now think we are buddies? Nna pack well.
issorite, I pokenosed because ur name has become a joke on NL religious thread here because of d 419 you chose as a friend. I saw a thread wia u stuck to him even when it was glaring dat he was a thief, so I think u are in it together. Let's stop it here first though.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by obinna58(m): 12:35am On Apr 04, 2017
grin
Still remembering the Days when chaplet serves as bulletproof to demons not knowing I only fooling myself

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2017
obinna58:
grin
Still remembering the Days when chaplet serves as bulletproof to demons not knowing I only fooling myself
Gone are d days when ugly old women looks like witches to me. grin
According to Otem, diabetes and lack of good hygiene kill many ppl in d village and they think it's those old ugly innocent grandmas who did it. The more d old grandmas in d village, the more d belief that d village is filled with witches, provided that all d ugly occurrences of death continues due to poor hygiene.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by analice107: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2017
geoworldedu:
issorite, I pokenosed because ur name has become a joke on NL religious thread here because of d 419 you chose as a friend. I saw a thread wia u stuck to him even when it was glaring dat he was a thief, so I think u are in it together. Let's stop it here first though.
It's obvious you use words without knowing their true implications? If my name becomes a joke, what is that to you? In what way does it affect you? I relate with you? We dey share surname?

An edi-et with a low IQ who stole a smart phone, comes to Niaraland to insult people who can feed their entire family, their father included.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2017
analice107:

An edi-et with a low IQ who stole a smart phone, comes to Niaraland to insult people who can feed their entire family, their father included.
Oh! is that what Samuel Ekweme did? Chai! That guy's a very bad guy biko. And it amazes me how u still stick to such criminal guy. Better run b4 he implicates you. So 4evergod has a low IQ? See finishing cheesy
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by obinna58(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
geoworldedu:
Gone are d days when ugly old women looks like witches to me. grin
According to Otem, diabetes and lack of good hygiene kill many ppl in d village and they think it's those old ugly innocent grandmas who did it. The more d old grandmas in d village, the more d belief that d village is filled with witches, provided that all d ugly occurrences of death continues due to poor hygiene.
grin
I tells u
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by oaroloye(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
SHALOM!

geoworldedu:
Could it be as a result of fear? As much as I know, Xtians are the most fearful set of people on earth. They fear that the world will end SOON. They fear rats and shout blood of Jesus. They fear just anything.

Atheists why don't you complain of witches and wizards and only Christians do, even praying DIE BY FIRE?

ATHEISTS who have enough Energy to see Spirit Beings report to their Doctors and Psychiatrists, who prescribe them Medications to block their ESP.

If they don't work, they will opt for various types of Therapy to make them stop seeing Spirits- including Brain Surgery, and Electroshock Treatments.

They can have themselves immersed in a tank of Salt Water, or enclosed in a Box, to help them stop "seeing things."

You have known this whole time that Atheists do get haunted by Ghosts and Devils- you were just blind to the fact, until I opened your eyes right now.

You're welcome!
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 7:06pm On May 24, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

ATHEISTS who have enough Energy to see Spirit Beings report to their Doctors and Psychiatrists, who prescribe them Medications to block their ESP.

If they don't work, they will opt for various types of Therapy to make them stop seeing Spirits- including Brain Surgery, and Electroshock Treatments.

They can have themselves immersed in a tank of Salt Water, or enclosed in a Box, to help them stop "seeing things."

You have known this whole time that Atheists do get haunted by Ghosts and Devils- you were just blind to the fact, until I opened your eyes right now.

You're welcome!
pls give one example of atheists who did such things. However, how soon did medical treatment start curing 'demonic' attacks? If it really worked, then medicine is superior to the shitty holey bible.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
good thread
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Fash20: 2:14am On Apr 02, 2018
felixomor:
Atheists are afraid of going to hell fire, so they start to wish an afterlife doesnt exist and try to build their life upon that lie.
As a result, they come to nairaland everyday to fight with their conscience....
cool
Can you prove that afterlife actually exits?
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by felixomor: 6:03am On Apr 02, 2018
Fash20:

Can you prove that afterlife actually exits?
Can you prove that you have dreams?

Anyway read the link below, on a scientific study on afterlife

www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/first-hint-of-life-after-death-in-biggest-ever-scientific-study/amp/

Enjoy. wink
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 02, 2018
There are INTELLIGENT Spirit beings living with US on Earth. According to the Bible they had NO business with mortals until one of them was able to lead our first parents to rebel against GOD(The Almighty and Supreme Being). God left man and Satan(the intelligent being and Chief rebel) took charge and started ruling humans in disguise. Satan and his other spirit accomplices can't control anyone who has no selfish ambitions so they're closer to those who wants much more than the common needs of man.Most Atheists live less materialistic lifestyle so Satan and his friends have little or no dealings with them because God will destroy all atheists along with them since there's no way to get atheists back under the control of their creator as they debunk the idea of a creator! Satan's focus is on two groups (1) those under his control,to continue deceiving them with different "staged dramas"(2) those in pure worship to change their mind. Now group two are Satan's main concern as they're going to live forever this is what Satan has had before but about to end so he's full of rage. Group one are directly worshipping Satan so he needs to keep them busy with "shows" or "stage dramas" that's why they're into all sort of spiritism practicing and fearing spirit beings who poses before them in numerous forms. Anyone who belongs to the second group(pure worship) will experience the presence of spirit beings as they use their mortal agents to attack God's people physically! Atheists need not attacked since they don't believe in the Supreme Being that's why they can't experience any of the things faced by group 1&2.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
There are INTELLIGENT Spirit beings living with US on Earth. According to the Bible they had NO business with mortals until one of them was able to lead our first parents to rebel against GOD(The Almighty and Supreme Being). God left man and Satan(the intelligent being and Chief rebel) took charge and started ruling humans in disguise. Satan and his other spirit accomplices can't control anyone who has no selfish ambitions so they're closer to those who wants much more than the common needs of man.
Every single claim/statement in this part of your post has no basis for being true. Unfortunately, you dont even know why you swallowed the whole story hook, line and sinker....

Some of us do not accept that the Bible contains true stories... Keep that in mind before making your comments next time

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Fash20: 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
felixomor:

www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/first-hint-of-life-after-death-in-biggest-ever-scientific-study/amp/

Enjoy. wink

yes. Because everyone else dreams
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by JewelOma: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
kjhova:

Looooooooool!!

Actually, there are two types of people in the world; be they atheist or religious people. The two types of people in existence are; Dumb & Intelligent people.

Now intelligent people treat every mishap as case study to figure why, where, when, who and how while dumb people convince themselves that a mishap is the result of a spirit slap!!

So I tell you what, an atheist in a near death situation like a seeming plane crash reconciles himself with the situation while the religious folks freak themselves to death screaming loud in tears for sky daddy to save them!! Plane crashes or pilot manages to land...the atheist picks his baggage and go home to celebrate with his family while some pastor somewhere in the religious guy's church is about to get richer!!!

I'm sure you get my point.
Good point!

But how do you reconcile someone like me in these two types of people. One Who believes there is truly God (I mean someone must be responsible for all the magnificence of the world) but the religious stories are just too weird.

This word of God (bible) that we keep talking about; am I the only one that is curious as to how it was compiled? It definitely was done for someone's benefit.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by JewelOma: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
ScepticalPyrrho:

Every single claim/statement in this part of your post has no basis for being true. Unfortunately, you dont even know why you swallowed the whole story hook, line and sinker....

Some if us do not accept that the Bible contains true stories... Keep that in mind before making your comments next time
It might even contain true stories but doesnt mean its the word of God as it is called today. Because same way people wrote those experiences that were published, other people wrote similar stories that were never published. What now makes the selected publication the word of God.

Im shaking tables in my family and surroundings o. Lol. Cos I really wanna know.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Niflheim(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Christians see cats at night(nocturnal feeders), and assume that the cat is a witch!!!

A christian will not wash the plates at night, and when the rats are attracted to the dirty plates, he will claim it is "spiritual house girl", who came to wash plates at night!!!

Christians will see a shirt made by Tom Ford, and claim that since Tom Ford is an androphile, then the demon of "buttocks lover" will enter your body if you wear the shirt!!!

Their condition can best be described as "Stupidity in steroids"!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by kjhova(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
JewelOma:
Good point!

But how do you reconcile someone like me in these two types of people. One Who believes there is truly God (I mean someone must be responsible for all the magnificence of the world) but the religious stories are just too weird.

This word of God (bible) that we keep talking about; am I the only one that is curious as to how it was compiled? It definitely was done for someone's benefit.

I am still alive and will offer you a fair enough answer.

It is a mark of intelligence to ponder on the obvious evidence of design in nature. However, the only reason you would think up god for such natural wonder is because you have been conditioned from childhood to reason that way. If we attempt to accept natural design as evidence for the existence of god, we will quickly run into the next troublesome set of questions:

Which of the 1,000 or so known gods created the world...allah, zeus, yahweh, eledumare, krishna or who?

Does this god have an arch enemy, a satan, (like yahweh or alllah) or does this god run a pantheon (like zeus or eledumare)?

Is the creator one god, a trinity, or a polytheistic pantheon of gods?

Did this god create life (including intelligent life) only on Earth in the solar system in the milky way galaxy or created life all across the entire universe?

if granted that life possibly exists outside the solar system, will these life forms have the chance to make heaven or nirvana or valhalla or al janaa? Will the bad aliens go to a hell fire?

Does the violent natural disasters (earthquakes, volcanoes, floods, tsunamis etc) evidence the so-called god's failings in the creation project seeing that an omnipotent being ought to be able to produce better results than the many faults in the natural world?

Design in nature is not proof for the existence of any god or else there might as well be a factory of gods complete with a CEO god along with a production manager, financial director, foremen, factory hand gods and some gods who get fired for poor performance etc.

It makes no sense, right?

Yup, religion is, at best, man's attempt to reconcile himself to the unknown natural phenomenon. With time, we will know more and hopefully, religion will be completely eradicated from the human psyche.
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by EyeHateGod: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
felixomor:

Enjoy. wink
You never still get sense
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ghen then, the ministry is moving
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 12:14am On May 20, 2018
Mmm
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 7:05pm On May 26, 2018
Food for thought
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 5:26am On Jul 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 01, 2018
geoworldedu:
Could it be as a result of fear? As much as I know, Xtians are the most fearful set of people on earth. They fear that the world will end SOON. They fear rats and shout blood of Jesus. They fear just anything.

Atheists why don't you complain of witches and wizards and only Christians do, even praying DIE BY FIRE?
It's great using your brains to think rather than allowing all wind of teachings to blur your sense of humor. The truth is that billions are pagans(credulous individuals) thinking they're Christians.Matthew 7:21-23 Christianity has NOTHING to do with fear of the unseen because Christ Jesus is also an invincible unseen King now fighting on behalf of His subjects(Revelation 6:2) and guess against who It's gainst unseen mighty spirit beings!( Ephesians 6:12)He promised His followers absolutely safety,assuring them repeatedly in other not to be afraid of impending terrifying events to be caused by Satan's agents both seen and unseen.Matthew 10:28,28:20 So when next you see anyone fearful of unseen forces,then know that they're not TRUE Christians but pagans i repeat PAGANS claiming Christians! True Christians have no need to fear anything as in ANYTHING because we are sheep so precious in the eyes of our God "our shepherd"! Psalms 23:1,4|105:15
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2018
Riofidelio:
It's great using your brains to think rather than allowing all wind of teachings to blur your sense of humor. The truth is that billions are pagans(credulous individuals) thinking they're Christians.Matthew 7:21-23 Christianity has NOTHING to do with fear of the unseen because Christ Jesus is also an invincible unseen King now fighting on behalf of His subjects(Revelation 6:2) and guess against who It's gainst unseen mighty spirit beings!( Ephesians 6:12)He promised His followers absolutely safety,assuring them repeatedly in other not to be afraid of impending terrifying events to be caused by Satan's agents both seen and unseen.Matthew 10:28,28:20 So when next you see anyone fearful of unseen forces,then know that they're not TRUE Christians but pagans i repeat PAGANS claiming Christians! True Christians have no need to fear anything as in ANYTHING because we are sheep so precious in the eyes of our God "our shepherd"! Psalms 23:1,4|105:15

Christians cannont be separated from fear. Where there is fearlessness, maybe the christians there have been raptured to heaven

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2018
Why must Atheists always try having to do with Christians? Is their any feelings of emptiness in your faculty? Are you all suffering from inferiority complex? I'm asking this questions because it seems to me that atheists can't survive or permit me to say maintain and sustain their self incurred insanity in the absence of the Institution called "Christianity" undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Xtians should answer this question.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Christians are full of themselves
Re: Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? by geoworldedu: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
Come back thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! / Pastor AIO, Come Teach Us The Truth. / Blood Oath Repercussions???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.