Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Get Free Airtel 5GB - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Free Airtel 5GB (928 Views)

How To Activate Airtel Night Plan, Get 250mb For N25 And 1.5gb For N150 / Unlimited Free Airtel DATA Cheat For June 2018 / How To Activate Airtel 4.5gb For N1000: Get 1.5gb Data + Free 3gb Youtube Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Airtel 5GB by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 17, 2016
I guess we haven’t heard the last of Tweaking to get Free Data from mobile networks. And in this recession period where getting free data would save you money and make you happy but getting a whooping 5GB from Airtel with just 0.0 naira. Then, i think you would be able to download most of the things you’ve had in mind but can’t risk using your paid data which you can use to do other things.

And I know imei tweaking shouldn’t be knew to most of us again because it’s been long we’ve been doing this to get free data or few benefits from those new smartphones that are being released with free awoof but can only get it unless you buy the smartphone which makes us change our imei number to look like the smartphone so we can also enjoy the benefits.Free Airtel 5GBWould have shared my personal screenshot of me getting it but i tweaked it on my nokia torchlight so i got the screenshot from a fellow blogger which confirmed it worked and you can trust me on that.Simply tweak your Android imei with the IMEIs below to get the free Airtel 5GB:

Make sure you change the last 4 or 5 digits from the above imei number provided and use imei analyzer.
After the successful tweaking, send the imei to 232
E.g S861143032399041 to 232 and you should receive a Valid message and if you don’t then you tweak another IMEI

Then, text JOIN to 141 and you should receive your own free 5GB, valid for a month at no cost.

Source: http://khalidsblog.com/latest-free-airtel-5gb-via-imei-tweaking/

(1) (Reply)

Can U Design A Ponzi Scheme Website, Ur Service Is Needed / I will Set Your Blog And Ur Adsense Wil Be Approved Within 4days / Here Is How I Make Money With Online Survey Companies And Popular Scams To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.