Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Alhaji Techno's Song 'pana'.. An African Feeling Of Love - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Alhaji Techno's Song 'pana'.. An African Feeling Of Love (934 Views)

Watch Video, Dog Dancing To Tekno Pana / Tekno – Pana Official Video Download / [free Beat] Tekno -pana (instrumental) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alhaji Techno's Song 'pana'.. An African Feeling Of Love by Godfreytimesblo(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2016
A beautiful song gives a beautiful feeling, a love song gives a loving feeling and a loving feeling causes one to think of love. And thinking of love makes you think of the one you love or would love to love, even those you see in love and their being in love encourages you.

This song is one to certainly give you that reason to think of love. With the flow of the beat and lyrics going together as equal partners like music and love, you cannot help but think of the one you love as you hear it playing.

"Ghanaian actress Martha Ankomah told Godfreytimes I love what is African and I crave African love — this song gives me that needed feeling /thoughts of an African love—the sound of the instrumentals, the lyrics and the way he sings like in the beginning "folake gimme love oo" — we Ghanaians have special love for Nigerian music and this song making you think of love, an African feeling of love is one of the reasons why we have that special love. "

Nigerian music like Nollywood has played largely its role in being a contributory factor to the growth of our Entertainment industry. Like banks of Nigeria in every African State, so is our music being played in every country in Africa and beyond.

' For your sake I go go church oo, we go drive around for my porsh oo' I love that line —love the song so much because it makes me think greatly of love whenever I listen to it —Genevieve Nnaji said.

Nigeria is a great country because virtually every Nigerian is a great being, only a great man looks at 'the interest of peace ' come what may and not his interest. Only in the heart of love you will find the interest of peace, and this beautiful song that makes you think of love is from a great Nigerian with the heart of love.

I thought greatly of Yvonne Nelson like never before when I first heard this song... Couldn't help thinking of loving her even more. — John Dumelo said

Music is one of the things greatly seen as food to the Soul.

By Godfreytimes

Re: Alhaji Techno's Song 'pana'.. An African Feeling Of Love by yekparikpa(m): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2016
The beat is it.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Melo Melo Hilarious Parody By Ogidi Olu & Woli Agba (HILARIOUS VIDEO) / New!!! Hush Up The Silence - Wizkid Ft Drake / #bbn:winner Of The Just Concluded BBN, EFE Release New Song Title Thankgod.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.