Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill (13911 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / $15m: Court Throws Out Patience Jonathan’s Suit Against SERAP, Awards Cost Vangu / Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by CSTR2: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:
It is called "selective blindness".

Na so dem dey go around removing tiny specs from people eyes when they themselves dey suffer from glaucoma. grin
You deserve to be in Jail for your record breaking senselessness that is most likely genetic in nature.

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by machinery1: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2016
CSTR2:
It is Wrong.
The fact that your president is toeing that same line is even sadder.
You are all sick people.

You sound pained. Why insulting everyone over nothing. Dont kill yourself little man.

10 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2016
How this dude lives and breath Igbo amazes me. shocked

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by dEastActivist: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2016
Leave those hypocrital zombies...

If they so much admit that they support the gender equality which is already embedded in the Igbo societal values..

They should see this and do the needful.
Rubbish

https://www.nairaland.com/3412478/nigerian-senate-why-lawmakers-could

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by QuotaSystem: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2016
CSTR2:
It is Wrong.
The fact that your president is toeing that same line is even sadder.
You are all sick people.

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by CSTR2: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=50269932][/quote]High Horse? More like common sense as a product of education.
High horse would be calling me you guys [b]inferior species [/b]which you reason like anyway.
Sickos.

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by CSTR2: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2016
machinery1:

Insulting me again over nothing. You will just kill your useless self over nothing.

@Mynd44, I hope you wont ban me if i retaliate, this never do well is insulting everyone but you will be quick to ban me over little thing. I dont have that patience.
You want to engage me in a war of words cheesy. I will eviscerate you, you simpleton.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Progressive01(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2016
machinery1:

Insulting me again over nothing. You will just kill your useless self over nothing.
@Mynd44, I hope you wont ban me if i retaliate, this never do well is insulting everyone but you will be quick to ban me over little thing. I dont have that patience.
Bro, make sure you don't insult them back when they do you- simply report their post. wink

Have them sent to where they belong. No one would miss them for a second.

6 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Progressive01(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2016
See one cursing and thrashing like a piranha out of water. Such fun to see. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by machinery1: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Bro, make sure you don't insult them back when they do you- simply report their post. wink

I dont have patience for fools, why throwing insult over nothing. I just checked his past post and he is one jobless mutherf.ucker. I will rather lose this handle than watch that animal insult me over nothing.

9 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Progressive01(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2016
machinery1:

You are just a pained nitwit, throwing insult like a typical akpu eating savage. Bring your useless father here and let me slap sense to his flat head. Pathetic animal
Dude, I beg you, withdraw the insults- we don't wanna have our soldiers locked up now. Don't descend into the gutter [directly] with them. grin

Side jabs have just as much effect as a direct punch in their face. Apply akonuche. cheesy

@ bold: But, you wiked sha. Are you Wike's blother?? gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by CSTR2: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2016
machinery1:

You are just a pained nitwit, throwing insult like a typical akpu eating savage. Bring your useless father here and let me slap sense to his flat head. Pathetic animal
Ofcourse, I knew you must be a coneheaded afonja sub-humanoid.
Only incorrigible scums like you and your people would support such madness for political reasons obviously. The same way your men treat women they are married to like nothing, spreading your seed everywhere like a mofo.
The same way they now hate true federalism because buhari hates it.
Backward leprechauns.

10 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by QuotaSystem: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2016
CSTR2:
[size=4pt]High Horse? More like common sense as a product of education.
High horse would be calling me you guys inferior species which you reason like anyway.
Sickos.[/size]

QuotaSystem:

Sour grapes of guilt from a hypo.crite smacked right in his face with evidence of his rot.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by CSTR2: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You obviously don't know what hypocrisy mean.
Abokii.

7 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by SalomonKane: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
I am not aware of any law in Nigeria that denies women equal opportunity in education, career or profession.

These bittches in government seek to truncate societal norms to enshrine abomination. Her constituency should recall her.
Funny some women will scream their lungs out and say they're being denied their right.

If you put this set of brainwashed women together with a man to do what the man do(es), the amount of lamentation you'll hear will topple the ones found in the book of lamentation.

If truly this bill or any bill will come to fruition that advocates 'equal rights' for women, it should be stated explicitly that if and should any woman complain about being subjected to the same harsh treatment as a man, she will be given 12 strokes of the koboko.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Funny some women will scream their lungs out and say they're being denied their right.

If you put this set of brainwashed women together with a man to do what the man do(es), the amount of lamentation you'll hear will topple the ones found in the book of lamentation.

If truly this bill or any bill will come to fruition that advocates 'equal rights' for women, it should be stated explicitly that if and should any woman complain about being subjected to the same harsh treatment as a man, she will be given 12 strokes of the koboko.

Funny thing is the existing laws have enabling provisions that ensure the protection of all sexes, gender and birth circumstances.

So what bill is that idiot seeking to enact? Yes, the law is tricky, homosexuality can be sneaked into our statutes with ambiguous legal language.

There's no law that denies females from aspiring to any official position in Nigeria or read any discipline or pursue any carrier.

Bittches of distortion just like seeking to raise a storm.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by CursedIboes: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2016
mach1nery1:
[s][/s]

Lame comeback from the Akpu eating animal. You are pained and angry cos you lost your worthless mother, you should direct your anger to your cursed siblings, Pathetic waste of flesh, a living emptiness and meaningless void. We really need to trace your bloodline and terminate all your siblings in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. You are from a useless tribe where frustration is making you all run mad, reason you get angry over nothing. Worthless rag and ugly satan's spawn. Spits on your empty flat head.

Lmaoooooo. TKO

11 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by SalomonKane: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:

Funny thing is the existing laws have have enabling provision that ensure the protection of all sexes, gender and birth circumstances.

So what bill is that idiot seeking to enact? Yes, the law is tricky, homosexuality can be sneaked into our statutes with ambiguous legal language.

There's no law that denies females from aspiring to any official position in Nigeria it read any discipline or pursue any carrier.

Bittches of distortion just like seeking to raise a storm.
Exactly my thoughts. I sense that woman who moved that bill has a very nasty hidden agenda.

It's common place with some women to engage in all manner of chicanery just to achieve their aims, doesn't matter if they fuck_ the devil himself to get it.

I still believe many like the female honourable just want what men gets, in terms of finance and what have you.

Did you hear that the American female football (soccer) team are seriously advocating for equal pay with what their male counter-part get? grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by HydrogenForest: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2016
mach1nery1:
[s][/s]

[s]Lame comeback from the Akpu eating animal. You are pained and angry cos you lost your worthless mother, you should direct your anger to your cursed siblings, Pathetic waste of flesh, a living emptiness and meaningless void. We really need to trace your bloodline and terminate all your siblings in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. You are from a useless tribe where frustration is making you all run mad, reason you get angry over nothing. Worthless rag and ugly satan's spawn. Spits on your empty flat head.
[/s]
Quotes from an unbridled and barbaric mind should not bee seen. sad

9 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by HydrogenForest: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:
[s]Dude, whether we like it or not, fools will always live amongst us, and yes, it is very difficult to ignore them. But what I'm saying is, apply tact in doing so cos we don't wanna have soldiers locked up thereby creating room for the fools to run around unrestrained making bystanders feel they own the place.. Understand? grin

Cool temper brotherly[/s].

We rule this place.

Any dumb animal out there wana roforofo with me?

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:

And no one missed your Omenka moniker for a fraction of a second.... The day you stop thinking and sleeping Indigbo, is the day your phantom Progressive01 will become a reality. angry

9 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Exactly my thoughts. I sense that woman who moved that bill has a very nasty hidden agenda.

It's common place with some women to engage in all manner of chicanery just to achieve their aims, doesn't matter if they fuck_ the devil himself to get it.

I still believe many like the female honourable just want what men gets, in terms of finance and what have you.

Did you hear that the American female football (soccer) team are seriously advocating for equal pay with what their male counter-part get? grin

Lolz, America is leading the world in everything bad.

How can women advocate for equal pay when their football doesn't even generate half the revenue men's football does? sad

Gender equality is going to be the biggest challenge of the century, even for than the cure for HIV and global poverty.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by CursedIboes: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2016
blues20:

Quotes from an unbridled and barbaric mind should not bee seen. sad

Why do you always ignore curses and name calling from your kinsmen but cry when others return the favor. Try to have little shame even when you dont hide your hypocrisy. This is bad.

11 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2016
CursedIboes:

Why do you always ignore curses and name calling from your kinsmen but cry when others return the favor. Try to have little shame even when you dont hide your hypocrisy. This is bad.
Your Moniker says it all...... Don't spittle my mention again. I don't mind getting a ban....I swear, I'll tear you to shred. angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC / FG To Review Migration, Visa Policies – Tunji-Ojo / "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.