Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill (13938 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / $15m: Court Throws Out Patience Jonathan’s Suit Against SERAP, Awards Cost Vangu / Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Funlordjnr: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Who is this cursed savage son of a wild beast?

I am what your mother wished she had married instead of that glorified chibok boy you refer to as daddy in your family cave at ogbunike!

Obi pererempe obi? I'm sure you have your own strain of syphillis? After all you are a well known beast from the east that apart from engaging in bestiality with wild animals is also a descendant from a clan of cantankerous cowards!

Now read carefully you this accursed basic _idiot.....come at me with something worthwhile before I decide whether to bury your online persona feet 1st or in an unmarked grave close to okija shrine!

Try again after texting your mummy my new number you washed up stinking ipob warthog!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Progressive01(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:

The only dumb animal I can spot on this thread is you!

Time to get back into your cage!
The way una dey slaughter dem for this thread, una know say dem go spam my mentions when they locate a wailable thread ba?? Based on say na me cause this pains this morning with the creation of this thread. gringrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:

I am what your mother wished she had married instead of that glorified chibok boy you refer to as daddy in your family cave at ogbunike!

Obi pererempe obi? I'm sure you have your own strain of syphillis? After all you are a well known beast from the east that apart from engaging in bestiality with wild animals is also a descendant from a clan of cantankerous cowards!

Now read carefully you this accursed basic _idiot.....come at me with something worthwhile before I decide whether to bury your online persona feet 1st or in an unmarked grave close to okija shrine!

Try again after texting your mummy my new number you washed up stinking ipob warthog!

Why not bury your head inside your mama puna so you can get the satifsaction you looking for. Son of a bastard. A triple bastard cool

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by SalomonKane: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:

You are a weak opponent! Impotent and flaccid just like your _penis and those of your forefathers!

I have been observing you get your nose bloodied and now you are resorting to posting memes? You are definitely a witless bonobo monkey not fit for e sparring!

This Is your lord showing you some candour, go and munch on some ugwu, swallow some akpu or wail somewhere else because you seem literally too stupid to even be alive talkless of to engage in an intellectual discussion with your mental gods!

Now get out of my sight and go and sit in one of the many potholes that your erosion ravaged land has blessed you with! Ipob bastard.........
This is pre-meditated murder!!!.

[size=22pt]FINISH HIM![/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
That's the sad irony of it all. Funny how they don't see that blatant fact, but cuddled up with emotion and go emotional over something that smacks the jaws of reason and logic.

I'm telling you, the convoluted logic of these women is becoming outrightly amusing to the point it's now very annoying.

Even the views generated from men football can't be compared to that of women. A close look at the Women's UnDer 17 World Cup. I'm sure you've noticed how the stadiums are almost empty, if not for the technical crew of the teams?. grin

Saddening, bro. The only female sport I watch is beach volleyball and long jump where I can see some flash of ass and thigh grin

Women football holds no interest for me, less power, dexterity, projection and articulation, with even lesser skills.

I'm beginning to believe Lucifer himself is a woman.

And i wish that biittch Mrs Clinton gets elected so America and everything she stands for disappears like Atlantis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Progressive01(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Buhahaahahaha. Una go kill that guy oooo. Lolzzzzzzz. See hard punch on the face.
Serves him right. Some of these kids really need a good leash so they don't run around infecting others with their rare strain of stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:
The way una dey slaughter dem for this thread, una know say dem go spam my mentions when they locate a wailable thread ba?? Based on say na me cause this pains this morning with the creation of this thread. gringrin
Who them they slaughter? Fighting wit the help of fans is something to be proud of. Your pathetic end is very predictable. Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Funlordjnr: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
blues20:

Why not bury your head inside your mama puna so you can get the satifsaction you looking for. Son of a bastard. A triple bastard.[b][/b] cool

I know you are pained? Just like the same pain your harlot of a mother is currently experiencing due to the savage rogering I gave to her asshole last night... Yes...mission accomplished

Now keep crying over this small lashing I just gave you and after you are done drying your coal particle containing tears, you can go back to making your own anus act as a spitoon for the _cocks of kidnappers, ritualists and drug smugglers!

Useless, good for nothing, gay idiot!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Serves him right. Some of these kids really need a good leash so they don't run around infecting others with their rare strain of stupidity.
Just as your kiddy brain dug up this thread. You're the kid here man. Your nemesis is jogging down to you.

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:

When I'm done with my mum, I'll look for some ass to bury my dick on. I'm an idiotic gay, and I love it.
See your life. Digging on your mother, no respect for the cursed old man. Sorry.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:

See as dem slaughter that one, he still dey make mouth. Everyone just dey wash am like a gang r.ape scene. Lmao

5 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:

I know you are pained? Just like the same pain your harlot of a mother is currently experiencing due to the savage rogering I gave to her asshole last night... Yes...mission accomplished

Now keep crying over this small lashing I just gave you and after you are done drying your coal particle containing tears, you can go back to making your own anus act as a spitoon for the _cocks of kidnappers, ritualists and drug smugglers!

Useless, good for nothing, gay idiot!

This is pure murder case. Jesus!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Progressive01(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
blues20:

Who them they slaughter? Fighting wit the help of fans is something to be proud of. Your pathetic end is very predictable. Anuofia
The tin pepper this one wella. gringrin

8 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by SalomonKane: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:

Saddening, bro. The only female sport I watch is beach volleyball and long jump where I can see some flash of ass and thigh grin
Ma nigga!. I believe it'll be nice watching women like modath, urennankoli and the others play beach volley ball.

Watching their ass and boobs wobble in those skimpy binikis will make a man hold an erection_ for the entire duration of the volleyball match.

Women football holds no interest for me, less power, dexterity, projection and articulation, with even lesser skills.

I'm beginning to believe Lucifer himself is a woman.
LMFAO!.

And i wish that biittch Mrs Clinton gets elected so America and everything she stands for disappears like Atlantis.
I believe she will win. It'll be nice watching her fail and set an all time American record of being the first female American failure of a president.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
blues20:

See as den dey beat you silly on this thread. Lmaoooo. Cry cru baby

5 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
blues20:

Just as your kiddy brain dug up this thread. You're the kid here man. Your nemesis is jogging down to you.

Today is a bad day for you my friend. You better do ojukwu style before its too late. Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by IVORY2009(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:
The tin pepper this one wella. gringrin

Enjoy urself; u are on a long summer holiday... grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

See as den dey beat you silly on this thread. Lmaoooo. Cry cru baby
Get fuvck off my mention idiot.... Who dey cry. Handling afonjas is a fun game. Idiots

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Funlordjnr: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
blues20:

See your life. Digging on your mother, no respect for the cursed old man. Sorry.

Now you have resorted to the classic loser technique of using my own posts to spar against me? To probably make up for the intellectual deficiencies you suffer from due to having an expired brain stuck inside that your cone head I guess?

Battling with an award winning _dunce like you is always soporific! You are nothing but a by product of an accidental meeting of the sex organs of your olosho of a mother and one out of your over 1000 fathers!

You are a stupid sod! Just go and sell some gala in traffic and don't allow your cabin chested bravery cause you to deactivate your account later! I will eviscerate you like the wind does to your farts!

Useless ipob jungle bunny

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
mach1nery1:
[s][/s]

Lame comeback from the Akpu eating animal. You are pained and angry cos you lost your worthless mother, you should direct your anger to your cursed siblings, Pathetic waste of flesh, a living emptiness and meaningless void. We really need to trace your bloodline and terminate all your siblings in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. You are from a useless tribe where frustration is making you all run mad, reason you get angry over nothing. Worthless rag and ugly satan's spawn. Spits on your empty flat head.

Yoruba people and bad mouth ehn. Chaii

6 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
blues20:

Get fuvck off my mention idiot.... Who dey cry. Handling afonjas is a fun game. Idiots

E pain am. Lmaoooo

5 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:

says the bastärd that was conceived by 12 ugly vigilante men. you are a product of a levirate marriage. the man you think is your real dad inherited your mother from his brother. grin grin

this is why your life is full of empty promises and broken dreams. you had to be shovelled out by 12-able bodied men cos you clung to the vagińal wall as you fear the poverty-stricken environment you were about to be born into. cheesy cheesy

Shut up there, your mother was the village witch stationed at the shrine to service all the babalawos when nature calls

Do you know your father. You were belched out of a smelly puksy as big as a well. grin grin

you must have been conceived via anäl sėx and that explains how much of an arsëhole you are. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Funlordjnr: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

says the bastärd that was conceived by 12 ugly vigilante men. you are a product of a levirate marriage. the man you think is your real dad inherited your mother from his brother. grin grin

this is why your life is full of empty promises and broken dreams. you had to be shovelled out by 12-able bodied men cos you clung to the vagińal wall as you fear the poverty-stricken environment you were about to be born into. cheesy cheesy

Shut up there, your mother was the village witch stationed at the shrine to service all the babalawos when nature calls

Do you know your father. You were belched out of a smelly puksy as big as a well. grin grin

you must have been conceived via anäl sėx and that explains how much of an arsëhole you are. cheesy cheesy

Look at this extremely well trained _moron trying to come at me with lame, tired and photocopied insults from google and past e wars?

I'm not suprised anyway! The ability to use ones wits and affording a sound education are viewed as luxuries in your poverty filled existence! You are a direct descendant of a clan of child rapists, drug smugglers, thieves, rotten akpu eaters and incest lovers! How would one expect you to know anything?

You are so _stupid that even at this your old age your parents still show you how to breathe! Look at all the nonsensical crap you just typed out for christs sake! Always rambling and typing like a completely sozzled idiot!

You are an intellectual pygmy! Your brain is actually a protozoan! In fact when it comes to having wits, deductive reasoning or knowledge you are actually a pauper!

You have no hope child! Just as it was during your childhood as well as your adult life! You are destined to fail! Go and copy some more and come back to view a copy of your obituary!

Good for nothing, disease ridden, scraggly scoundrel!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by dEastActivist: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
See dem zombified afonjas chilling Like is Christmas... grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:

My whorish dick sucking mama should have deactivated me en-route this planet. I'm a wasted and idiotic cone head monkey that will never get better. After now I’ll cool off on my old mama puna to quench my misery.

Useless juju infested cone head.

Mr. Idiot, do you expect me to engage you in your own terms? Niga, you're on long thing. cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Ma nigga!. I believe it'll be nice watching women like modath, urennankoli and the others play beach volley ball.

Watching their ass and boobs wobble in those skimpy binikis will make a man hold an erection_ for the entire duration of the volleyball match.

LMFAO!.

I believe she will win. It'll be nice watching her fail and set an all time American record of being the first female American failure of a president.
Hilary is an extension of Obama, two sociopathic deviants promoting homosexuality around the world ........hmm, those girls you mentioned, are they Nairalanders?

But honestly, power has never sat well with women and I believe political power being wielded by women is like dressing a baboon in suit and placing it in front of a choir to lead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ianSweet(f): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
SalomonKane:
Funny some women will scream their lungs out and say they're being denied their right.

If you put this set of brainwashed women together with a man to do what the man do(es), the amount of lamentation you'll hear will topple the ones found in the book of lamentation.

If truly this bill or any bill will come to fruition that advocates 'equal rights' for women, it should be stated explicitly that if and should any woman complain about being subjected to the same harsh treatment as a man, she will be given 12 strokes of the koboko.

This is usually the excuse that you chauvinistic men always use an excuse against women's right.
What does a man go through that is more than the pains of labour? Anybody can go through anything gener irrespective.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ianSweet(f): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
Young03:
please that my nsukka woman should go and seat down

it can't happen in Enugu state

proudly #NSK#

People like you are the reason why Africa will never progress.
All these Nigerian men against gender equality should be ashamed of themselves, that is why we remain backwards as a nation. We have to learn from the civilized nations if we ever want to be developed like them.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by SalomonKane: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
ianSweet:

This is usually the excuse that you chauvinistic men always use an excuse against women's right.
What does a man go through that is more than the pains of labour? Anybody can go through anything gener irrespective.
And this is usually the simplistic and over bloated excuse feminist like you give.

Tell me, is it by force for a woman to give birth? Or carry a baby? Haven't you heard of woman who use artificial wombs to birth their babies?

So how is it our fault feminist like you love to revel in pain so you can use it as a twisted and selfish aim to blackmail weak men?

Your emotional response have shamed you and your feminist wiles, woman. Now go to the kitchen and prepare food. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by SalomonKane: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
Hilary is an extension of Obama, two sociopathic deviants promoting homosexuality around the world ........hmm, those girls you mentioned, are they Nairalanders?

But honestly, power has never sat well with women and I believe political power being wielded by women is like dressing a baboon in suit and placing it in front of a choir to lead.
Yes they're nairalanders, very politically incline, un-like the usual rodents and arachnids we see here everyday.

A woman given access to nuclear launch codes might just wake up one morning and go all emotional and say, "let's nuke Liberia, I don't like the cloth their president wore yesterday". grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Omenka and his cohorts should continue on their evil propaganda..... anyanele. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Fedayeen02: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lalasticlala and mynd44 kindly delete this thread and ban progressive01 for instigation of hatred and tribalism

Cc seun

This thread from page 1 has broken all the rules

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? / I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye / Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.