Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,186 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:20 AM

Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook (82217 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by Holywizard: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
CuteTj:

I hope the rehabilitation facility is not in "the other room?"
make I go collect my own
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by demzylahot(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
One of the many cases of poor parenting
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by columbus007(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
People be condemning another where as in there own time their own even shocked the devil.
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by dejhigh: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
whay is my own

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by losom(f): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
PapiNigga:
Imagine! The photos was shared on social media by the boy, He wrote: No Kissing Baby And No Touching'' then a Facebook user, Aguguo Ifechi who was familiar with the 14-year-old teen girl re-posted and shared some detail about her.

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/see-what-this-14-year-old-girl-her.html?m=1

whoever that lady is, she's very wicked. Even if her parents were always travelling and no one was there to advice her then what ever happened to that mouth of yours? she's a friend to your sister abi? how sure are you that your sister is not even pretending? I'm very pissed when I see ladies trying to paint themselves to be all righteous when in the real sense they are worse. if she is doing something very bad, is it helping to spread the news of her bad behavior that would change her? whoever that lady is, please remove the log in your eyes before you can remove the stick in another person's eye.
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lilimax:
I hope this guy will be arrested by authorities concerned embarassed
Infact, I'm going to delve into this matter and will make a scape goat out of this boy...
for what exactly and by who ? You live in a country where kids of 12 are getting married daily to have their grandpas..that is was how old your president's first wife was when he married her ..

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
I rest my comment...
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by tukdi: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I rest my comment...
You have not even commented on it talk less of resting your comment! cheesy

Now, i command you to comment! grin
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
tukdi:

You have not even commented on it talk less of resting your comment! cheesy

Now, i command you to comment! grin

Tukdi.... What a lovely funny moniker grin

How u know I was here cheesy? Well, I prefer not to comment... There's no point..
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by sexyrado: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
this life is beautiful i tire for galz nowadays.
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by tukdi: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Tukdi.... What a lovely funny moniker grin

How u know I was here cheesy? Well, I prefer not to comment... There's no point..
I cant stay without you on Nairaland! cool
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
tukdi:
I cant stay without you on Nairaland! cool

Hahahahhaha... Well, tatz good to know tat only on NL u can't stay w/o me Tukdidi grin cheesy

How body? wink
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by DjAduba(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
It is barbaric for a 14yrs old girl to be married off especially to Muslims.
BUT:-
It is OK when a 14yrs old girl becomes a professional prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by DjAduba(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
It is barbaric for a 14yrs old girl to be married off especially to Muslims.
BUT:-
It is OK when a 14yrs old girl becomes a professional prostitute.
......Kontinue..
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by tukdi: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahhaha... Well, tatz good to know tat only on NL u can't stay w/o me Tukdidi grin cheesy

How body? wink
It starts from Nairaland to the other room! cheesy

Body dey fine o! cool
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
tukdi:
It starts from Nairaland to the other room! cheesy

Body dey fine o! cool

grin tukdidi....

What this #other-room been tending today eeehn cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by fortunechy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
end time pple
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
I doubt that story strongly.. because I know that boy and girl in picture..... The girl(name withheld) is DEFINITELY not 14years that is the worst work of the media. They twist news just for popularity. What these teenagers did in the picture is utter rubbish and I'll make the girl's parents are involved! But this is Naira|and where a crazy unemployed fellow will come and twist stories in order to get popular
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by buoye1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lilimax:
I hope this guy will be arrested by authorities concerned embarassed
Infact, I'm going to delve into this matter and will make a scape goat out of this boy...
What about the girl?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by buoye1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Some "saints" here did worse in the bedroom than the teenagers but are behind their keyboards ranting!

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by Orikinla(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
Child abuse is a criminal offence punishable by law.
Please, call 112 to report it, even if she is re-tarded.
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by Fourwinds: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
see wetin youngstars of today dey do..dats y dey don't know simple Mathematics....brain wey dey think all this how e fit solve Maths questions....

stupid children

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Eyahhhhh. shouldren. Father forgive them, for they know not the consequences of what they are doing.
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by Rutycool(f): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Little brats with "I wanna be baddest" mind set. Not knowing that even the most baddest in the whole world have gain nothing from it....
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by Teeco(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
I REP Notherners! This Olosho for don marry @13
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by Uchenduin: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
If any of u hv nt sin b4,he/she should first cast stone on this girl
Ndi ara!
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by Josephokongwu(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
mrsefan:
her lyf her biz
she will regret later
all of u are insulting the poor girl.. i see u na pastor pikin as if by 8 years u still be virgin..
NEVER CAST A STONE ON SINNER IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT PERFECT..
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by Josephokongwu(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
zico530:
Cursed children! When their type are in universities, theirs is to learn abominable deeds. Well, I don't blame them, they are following the trend 'The Other Room'
i see you.. pastor pikin.. never cast an insult if u are not perfect.. ur own sin in ur own fit pass the girl ooo... nd no one is blaming the boy..
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by chukkyAlex(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
losom:

whoever that lady is, she's very wicked. Even if her parents were always travelling and no one was there to advice her then what ever happened to that mouth of yours? she's a friend to your sister abi? how sure are you that your sister is not even pretending? I'm very pissed when I see ladies trying to paint themselves to be all righteous when in the real sense they are worse. if she is doing something very bad, is it helping to spread the news of her bad behavior that would change her? whoever that lady is, please remove the log in your eyes before you can remove the stick in another person's eye.
you are very correct.She was just looking for attention.
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by imperialQueen(f): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
heheeeeeeee... ...

*IT IS FINISHED!*

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by lilmax(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Josephokongwu:
all of u are insulting the poor girl.. i see u na pastor pikin as if by 8 years u still be virgin..
NEVER CAST A STONE ON SINNER IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT PERFECT..
hope we can cast stones if we are perfect?
Re: Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook by PARAHH(f): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
THEcolorGREEN:

Be deceiving yourself.
So u didn't see ur mum/dad until weekends.
U were left unsupervised abi? U taught urself basically everything?
Carry on
ohh yes including how to handle myself every month..... so calm your nerves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / Lady Wows In Body Paint Photoshoot / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.