Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Britney's New Man Is Crazy For Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britney's New Man Is Crazy For Her (1353 Views)

Indian Man Goes Crazy For Iyanya / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britney's New Man Is Crazy For Her by jaybaby(f): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2006
Re: Britney's New Man Is Crazy For Her by ima1(f): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2006
He is just looking for his fair share of britney's money, hope she doesn't stupidly fall into this like she did with K-fed,
speaking of K-fed, i believe he is gonna get his a s s kicked by John Cena, what a sucky way to ring in the new year.
Re: Britney's New Man Is Crazy For Her by eslynera(f): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2007
mhhhhhhhhh, People never learn from their mistakes, and i really don't know why, I just wonder how many more she'll pop this year. sad

Doing a mistake isn't doing a mistake.
repeating a mistake is doing a mistake,

LEARN sad
Re: Britney's New Man Is Crazy For Her by jaybaby(f): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2007
I'v jus noticed it that ----they dnt care abt bin dumped grin grin grin
Re: Britney's New Man Is Crazy For Her by Raymand(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2007
@ima1
You watch wwe? I'm a sucker for that show. . .sure i think Cena is going to whoop K-Fed's ass like hell. . . grin
Re: Britney's New Man Is Crazy For Her by Seun(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2007
Hehe. Losers. cheesy

I guess they only get married because they want children.
Re: Britney's New Man Is Crazy For Her by eslynera(f): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2007
they're never tired, ALL DIRTYWOOD LIFE. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ronke Apanpa / Overdose Or Modenine / Mo’hits Camp Responds To D’banj & Don Jazzy Drug Arrest Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.