Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,448 members, 7,781,299 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu (36472 Views)

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by limeta(f): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Video:pdp Says This Hit Track Of Fela Explains Everything About President Buhari

Dance for me
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
DropShot:

Chronically embittered and disgruntled element sighted!

Go get a job, lazy thing.

It is glaring that you belong to Buhari kitchen!

Kitchen thinking spotted!

23 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by Bizibi(m): 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:
A people that act on their emotions, rather than on their intelligence, should never be trusted.

The thinking of "the enemy of my enemy is my best friend" is what propelled Buhari to Aso Rock and it is the reason they joined hands with him.

Now they perch restlessly on the sidelines like vultures, waiting for another Yar'adua event to occur so they can pounce.

They know themselves. Future will judge them for pushing this medieval minded man into Aso Rock.
yes!!!!that is what they are waiting for but they might get it and it will still repeat its self like the way the north fought dirty against GEJ.....

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by CowHard: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
DropShot:

I don't blame you. Had the Ineffectual Buffoon managed to rig himself in, Boko Haram will have take n over more cities including Lagos and Abuja. If you'd experienced that scenario, perhaps you'll have accepted we're more secure than the time of the drunk.

Tell the people of the NE and NW they're not better secured and see their reaction.

Kids full NL.

You are incredibly pathetic. Infact divine intervention in the other room.

21 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by CowHard: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Move this to front page lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by CowHard: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
We need to sympathize with our wailing Afonjas

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by CowHard: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
DropShot:
Chronically embittered and disgruntled element sighted!
Go get a job, lazy thing.

Suffering and smiling displaced afonja urchin

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by Shym3xx: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
He, among others, accused former Governor of Lagos State and National Leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, of misleading some Yoruba leaders into political slavery.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by DropShot: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
cowardSeun:

Suffering and smiling displaced afonja urchin
You're frustrated. Do the needful. No one will miss you.
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by lielbree: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
angry you can say that again
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by ajebuter(f): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
I am Yoruba, I wasn't misled into anything..

I saw Baba Bubu for the farce and mirage he is

So, I wasn't fooled by the air of piety and sanctity they shrouded him with..

I aint no dumbo...

No siree....

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by BabaOneChance: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
Senata Okurounmu is an Ifap Yewt! angry
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by AxeurdaddyIX: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
cowardSeun:

That's the reason the rest of the South should keep them at an arm length.... They are unstable and double-sided.
If they could betray their kinsmen then we should watch it.

Just like how the Igbos betrayed Ekwueme

in 1999 in the PDP Primaries.

The Northerners are the only ones with absolute loyalty

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by amagunnerfan: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
k
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by anointingOil: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
zico530:
Ok
u no go ever talk for ur life
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by arabbunkum: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
Tinubu who was a Master in Ludo game in the SW went to Abuja to play Chess and the result is there for everyone to see.
No one wins it all at all times.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
That's it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by AntiWailer: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Political Slavery.

What do you expect from a man who supported Jonathan during election ? I know wailers will be happy to jump on the title without thinking.

In Buhari's Government. This are Yoruba people in the cabinet.

-Vice President

-Senate President (Bukola Saraki is a Yoruba man dnt be decieved).

-Minister of Power and Housing

-Minister Of Finance.

-Minister of Solid Minerals

-Minister of Health

-Minister of Information

-Minister of State for Niger Delta

-Minister for Communication

- Majority Leader in the House

- Executive Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS: Babatunde Fowler

- Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the president:

Unless Slavery is when some group of people can not chop and clean mouth again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by abbey621(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Buhari’s administration worse than Jonathan’s govt

Buhari who is carrying the change mantra all about, his administration is worse than Jonathan’s. The whole country now has degraded very much, our leaders have degraded our humanity to animal kingdom. Buhari has no clue on how to revive the economy and yet we are carrying ‘change’ all about. I am happy with my conscience that I spoke out my mind during the election of 2015, I warned Nigerians not to vote for Buhari. I took out advertisements in newspapers on why we should not vote for Buhari. Even though Jonathan didn’t fight corruption, I asked us to vote for Jonathan so that we can restructure this country but people were crying ‘change’ in an ignorant manner.

I was really intrigued reading this man's viewpoint till the bolded sentence above, how can anyone in good conscience ask Nigerians to vote for Jonathan? Let's admit Buhari is a mistake and won't get anything done till 2019, what gives us the assurance that by the time Jonathan was done with Nigeria we wouldn't be in a worse state? After all Nwelea said the country was going broke and we all saw how they shared Billions during elections. How can anyone ever believe GEJ is better than Buhari? Let's not deceive ourselves, men like this one are the real problem in Nigeria! In advanced countries his statement would have been laughed at and called INSANE, can you imagine! Let us vote for Jonathan, even though he allowed CORRUPTION, he is still better than anyone else grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by GoodSamaritan: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sebi I told you

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by phreakabit(m): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
Tinubu Misled [size=18pt]Yorubas[/size] Into Political [size=18pt]Slavery[/size]

Once an Afonjite, always an afonjite!

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by BabaOneChance: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
DropShot:

I am progressing. We are progressing as a country.
[s]Nigerians now know that thieves are not presiding over their affairs as we had it under the Ineffectual Buffoon.

Nigerians now know that they're secured and no fear of Book Haram with PMB as president.

The economy is working for hard working citizens but the lazy, docile, corrupt ones are the ones crying day and night.

You are embittered and disgruntled. Change your ways.[/s]
Frogressing to Daura or Katsina? Or the porty pipe naira per litre of fetrol and equality op naira and dollar? Open your eyes, zombie. We never fromised you any frogress, we fromised chanji... and things are chanjing!! angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by michoim(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nonsense. When Jonathan was in power, how many ministers did yorubas had compared to now, that you now open your mouth to talk of political slavery. Ingrates.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by BlindAngel: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
cowardSeun:

That's the reason the rest of the South should keep them at an arm length.... They are unstable and double-sided.
If they could betray their kinsmen then we should watch it.
Your signature won use laugh burst my belly ooo. I dun die ooo, laugh won kill me die oooo
Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by yaki84: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
DropShot:
Wicked greedy politicians have mastered the act of brainwashing the unsuspecting gullible youths.

What special personal gains did Obasanjo presidency curry for an average Yoruba man on the street?

What undue advantages did Jonathan's presidency give to the average Ijaw man. The last time we heard, his Oyuoke lacked good road, potable water and even electricity. They cursed him on pages of newspaper.

Did NOI give Nigeria's money to the igbo man on the street? She gave it to her cronies through import waivers.

Or, has Buhari emptied the treasury for his Hausa/Fulani brothers on the street?

So, what slavery are Yorubas condemned to by Tinubu or anyone?

GEJ failed by every parameter any govt can be judged with, and Nigerians duly removed the Ineffectual Buffoon from office. No apologies from me for the part I played.

Emotional and sentimental blackmail will not bring the IB or any corrupt person back to the presidency. So, deal with it as you like.

Nonsense!
please can someone explain to me the reason dis zomboid is crying?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by morscino: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
What do u expect from a relegated Politician?

Yoruba as a race has never and would never be in political slavery.

Tinubu is only after his personal gains.

It's just crazy d way this politicians genralize and ride on ppl's emotions as if d govs of all d SW states are from d north.
I don't even wanna talk abt who are in charge of d two most powerful ministries.

This man should go and start a farm or something.

I can see lots of my brothers from d east saying all sorts on this thread,but come 2019 whether u all like it or not,u would vote for a Northerner.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by ephi123(f): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
DropShot:

I am progressing. We are progressing as a country.
Nigerians now know that thieves are not presiding over their affairs as we had it under the Ineffectual Buffoon.

Nigerians now know that they're secured and no fear of Book Haram with PMB as president.

The economy is working for hard working citizens but the lazy, docile, corrupt ones are the ones crying day and night.

You are embittered and disgruntled. Change your ways.

You are a conscience-less fellow to make that statement above. People are struggling to eat 3 square meals when inflation is 17% plus and you have the guts to call them lazy? Shamelessness is collecting peanuts to defend this retrogressive government and then blaming the common man on top. You will surely receive your judgement in due time.

Economy is working? Are you deaf and blind? Are you??

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu by realglobe: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
As a yoruba man, i regret voting buhari because i never expected this betrayal attitude towards Tinubu who laboured so hard for him to emerge president. Tinubu remains a jewel in yoruba land and even renegades like fayose and ffk acknowledge him as a leader of the yoruba nation. Tinubu did not sell us into political slavery, the north simply betrayed the SW and we will vote out buhari in 2019 for this hardship we are currently experiencing. We yoruba's are sorry for voting buhari.
when will yorubas learn from history.. This occurence is not new.. It happened to Awolowo, happened to Abiola and now Tinubu.. Any attempt by yorubas to stop buhari in 2019 will be met with consequences..

cc.. sarrki, hungerbad, passingshot, ngeneukwenu,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt / Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS / FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.