Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone (7936 Views)

Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander / Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows / A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by klinro(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
deewon56:
thanks is the phone make sense in terms of camera , browsing fast and is battery ?
camera is average, browsing is normal but battery is surperb. My colleague use her own for 3 days without charging

1 Like

Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by Oscarpraise(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
klinro:
How fast can you recognize a good product whenever you come across one? I have seen some good products that are sold at affordable prices before, the Itel IT1516Plus fall into the categories of great products selling at a very competitive price. The latest smart phone from Itel is a bargain product which will be a great device to have.

It comes with[b] metallic frame[/b] in 3 colours of Silver, Grey and Champagne, the Itel 1516Plus is sleek both to the eyes and in the hand of every user of the device. With 1GB RAM and a quad core processor, the It1516Plus will play almost all your games without lagging.

Another great bargain is the #PowerAlwaysOn battery with a capacity of 5000mAh. This battery will last you for 3 -4 days when fully charged. With the ability for reverse charging, the Itel 1516Plus can charge your other devices and thereby saving you the need to buy a power-bank. The phone comes packed with an OTG cable, so you do not have to spend an extra 1,500 naira buying the OTG cable

The powerful device is now available in the Nigerian market and it is been sold between 25,000 -27,000 Naira depending on your location. That is quite affordable for a good quality device like the Itel 1516Plus. You can also get the Itel 1516Plus for free or at half the price through the Itel Bargaining Promo which has been own for over a week now.

I always recommend buying itel phones to my family and friends because they are producing good phones at affordable prices and have the best customer support at the moment in Nigeria.

So relax and start planning on how to get the best out of your Itel 1516Plus smartphone.
please where can I get this smartphone here in calabar?
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by ryfoz(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Seriously speaking, I have come to hate itel products for cheap craps.
I just strolled into 3c hub at my area in ikd to check out d details of d 1516 plus 1st hand to see d specs (lots of confusing post abt it online) and to know d actual price, to my surprise d price was 1st stated to be 29k (I was like WTF), the resolution is poor compared to its predecessor 1556, d 5 inch is almost too small to be true(more like 4.5 inch) and d 1gb ram was definetely a no no for me.
I walked out in great disappointment with itel, to be frank i'm dispposing of the 1556 I have soon, why waste money when I can get lots of good devices for such amounts.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by kio052001(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
ryfoz:
I just strolled into 3c hub at my area in ikd to check out d details of d 1516 plus 1st hand to see d specs (lots of confusing post abt it online) and to know d actual price, to my surprise d price was 1st stated to be 29k (I was like WTF), the resolution is poor compared to its predecessor 1556, d 5 inch is almost too small to be true(more like 4.5 inch) and d 1gb ram was definetely a no no for me.
I walked out in great disappointment with itel, to be frank i'm dispposing of the 1556 I have soon, why waste money when I can get lots of good devices for such amounts.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!
oga hate not plz go n buy Samsung Note 7 or iPhone 7

1 Like

Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by lanre316: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
kio052001:

oga hate not plz go n buy Samsung Note 7 or iPhone 7

It's not about hatred for itel or going to buy Samsung or iPhone. It's for them to know what customers want and improve and release better phones. A smart manufacturer listens to market demands and responds accordingly. The criticism is for their own good. Customers can always buy any other phones they prefer.
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by kio052001(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
lanre316:

It's not about hatred for itel or going to buy Samsung or iPhone. It's for them to know what customers want and improve and release better phones. A smart manufacturer listens to market demands and responds accordingly. The criticism is for their own good. Customers can always buy any other phones they prefer.
they try to make their mobile devices affordable by combining all those specs together to make sure u and me don't put a whole in our pockets just enjoy so called smartphone
moreover it's not as if u intend doing some serious computing with ya mobile phone device
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by clerkent(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
please oh who have root his itel1516 mine no gree root. tried iroot and king root.i need a way please
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by emperor650(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
I keep on saying it that, itel 1516plus is the right phone to buy it is affordable, durable, reliable and powerful because power always on with its 5000mAh battery.
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by baysan(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
With 25K wia can i get dis fone
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
clerkent:
please oh who have root his itel1516 mine no gree root. tried iroot and king root.i need a way please
Bro sorry for disturbing, can u post some screenshots of the system ui like menu and homepage
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by neomatrix1027(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
clerkent:
Please does it have 3g on both sims?
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by EAGSL: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
its surprising how some people have fixed perception on certain things due to initial experience and then they castigate without even properly examining the dynamics in the new formation. FYI, i use an ITEL 1507, and most people who handled it thought it was an infinix phone until i told them it was an Itel. Chill out guys
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by pwiz(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
neomatrix1027:
Bros, i saw your pm notice. Cant access my mail right now. Got business for me?
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by clerkent(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
neomatrix1027:
yes of course
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by neomatrix1027(m): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
pwiz:
Bros, i saw your pm notice. Cant access my mail right now. Got business for me?
No.
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by Swizdom(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
I bought an Itel phone(those their small phones with torch) for #3700 just for back up incase of necessity. Mhen, the problem this phone has given me, I don't think I will buy ITEL in my life again, even if na dash, I no take.
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
I am using an Itel 1506 and it is the worse phone I have used in my life. I keep seeing things like *The system UI is not responding" or "launcher 3 is not responding". When I get these two popups, I will be unable to access my phone applications until I go thru the settings option.

Then when I turn off the phone and put it back on, it could take up to an hour before I can access my contact or phone log.

It's best to save up and buy a good phone. Forget these Itel people.
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by kio052001(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
kennygee:
I am using an Itel 1506 and it is the worse phone I have used in my life. I keep seeing things like *The system UI is not responding" or "launcher 3 is not responding". When I get these two popups, I will be unable to access my phone applications until I go thru the settings option.

Then when I turn off the phone and put it back on, it could take up to an hour before I can access my contact or phone log.

ya phone virus infested

root it and install a good antivirus

that is all
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by itelMobileNG: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
kennygee:

Hello there, we are sorry to hear about your challenges....Please kindly take your phone to our nearest Carlcare service center for technical and professional support.

You can find the offices here: http://www.carlcare.com/Contact.aspx
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by mobilitaria: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by itelMobileNG: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2017
kennygee:

Hi there, we are so sorry about your challenges. Kindly take your phone to the nearest Carlcare service centre for technical support.
thank you
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by davies0024: 3:20am On Jan 13, 2017
hlo, those that are using the phone, does it hv fast charge tech? And for like how many hours e dey reach to charge frm 0-100%?
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by stonekc(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2017
where can i get it for 25 k
klinro:
How fast can you recognize a good product whenever you come across one? I have seen some good products that are sold at affordable prices before, the Itel IT1516Plus fall into the categories of great products selling at a very competitive price. The latest smart phone from Itel is a bargain product which will be a great device to have.

It comes with[b] metallic frame[/b] in 3 colours of Silver, Grey and Champagne, the Itel 1516Plus is sleek both to the eyes and in the hand of every user of the device. With 1GB RAM and a quad core processor, the It1516Plus will play almost all your games without lagging.

Another great bargain is the #PowerAlwaysOn battery with a capacity of 5000mAh. This battery will last you for 3 -4 days when fully charged. With the ability for reverse charging, the Itel 1516Plus can charge your other devices and thereby saving you the need to buy a power-bank. The phone comes packed with an OTG cable, so you do not have to spend an extra 1,500 naira buying the OTG cable

The powerful device is now available in the Nigerian market and it is been sold between 25,000 -27,000 Naira depending on your location. That is quite affordable for a good quality device like the Itel 1516Plus. You can also get the Itel 1516Plus for free or at half the price through the Itel Bargaining Promo which has been own for over a week now.

I always recommend buying itel phones to my family and friends because they are producing good phones at affordable prices and have the best customer support at the moment in Nigeria.

So relax and start planning on how to get the best out of your Itel 1516Plus smartphone.
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by klinro(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
stonekc:
where can i get it for 25 k
3C Hub stores
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by davies0024: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
some1 pls answer me! does it hv fast charge tech? And for like how many hours e dey reach to charge frm 0-100% cuz oof it 5000mAh?
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by davies0024: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
some1 pls answer me! does it hv fast charge tech? And for like how many hours e dey reach to charge frm 0-100% cuz oof it 5000mAh?
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by klinro(m): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2017
davies0024:
some1 pls answer me!
does
it hv fast charge tech? And for like how
many hours e dey reach to charge frm
0-100% cuz oof it 5000mAh?

My brother's own take 3 hours to full charge

1 Like

Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by itelMobileNG: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2017
davies0024:
some1 pls answer me!
does
it hv fast charge tech? And for like how
many hours e dey reach to charge frm
0-100% cuz oof it 5000mAh?
The it1516Plus comes with a fast charging charger

1 Like

Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by CaraJewel(f): 1:23am On May 30, 2017
ryfoz:

CAVEAT EMPTOR!
What other good devices at that price do you know?
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by itelMobileNG: 10:59am On May 30, 2017
CaraJewel:
What other good devices at that price do you know?
itel A51 grin
Re: Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone by ryfoz(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2017
undecided undecided Hmmmm
Bye bye to spreadtrum chipset

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo, Federal Civil Service Collaborate On Free Access CUG Lines / Pictures From Infinix PUBG Gaming Master Tournament / Exclusive S60v5 5800 N97 Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.