Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) (34347 Views)

Late Sister Henrietta Alokha Honoured By NAF / Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by dre11(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
A self-acclaimed pastor who was caught with the skeletons of his late sister says she was on a spiritual journey and would return this year.

A self-acclaimed man of God, Pastor Sunday Oluwatobiloba, who was caught with the skeleton of his sister who was declared missing six years ago, has claimed she was to return to the bones this year.

Channel TV reports that the 30year-old Oluwtobiloba who was caught by the Ogun State Police Command with the skeleton in his rented apartment in Peace Land Estate, Akute area of the state, said his sister, was on a spiritual journey and scheduled to return to the skeleton this year.

“She has gone on a spiritual journey and she has been in that position in the last six years. We are expecting her back before the end of this year and we are not afraid to live with her,” he explained.

Though the mental state of the Ogbomosho, Oyo State-born Oluwatobiloba could not be ascertained, it was gathered that his family had lived with the skeleton » for years and was only discovered when the caretaker of his two-room apartment insisted he must quit the apartment after he had been given a quit notice for more than a year.

One of his sisters, Elizabeth claimed they have lived with it for over six years and that no one, including their family members, was aware of this development and each time they asked him of the whereabouts of his sister, he would tell them she had traveled and would soon be back.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/mental-disorder-my-late-sister-will-return-to-her-skeleton-this-year-pastor-id5618326.html

See photos of the skeleton in earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3407680/skeleton-found-pastors-house-ogun

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by yeyeboi(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
5th FTC for today grin cheesy

Anyways I just came to check the names and I am not surprised.

I Twaile For this man stupidity

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by Delicious22: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Foolish idiot.....

I dey fear to attend church now

BTW, OGUN and BENUE state need prayers seriously. So many bad news.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by ijustdey: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
things dey happen oooo

the man is acting just like the lady kidnapper that was caught in Lagos and was acting like a mad lady in prison....

1 Like

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by Leopantro: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
just when you think you have heard it all.

[quote author=asuustrike2009 post=50230443]
there's nothing God can't do. /quote]

3 Likes

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
LOLZ

1 Like

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by iamtewwy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Choi.

Afonjas

20 Likes

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by raphieMontella: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
.thats the stupidity christianity can bring!
Well shey jesus can do all things?
Maybe this one pass am lol!
As for the man tho...

5 Likes

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
most of his church members would actually believe this hogwash

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by DeSepiero(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
So pathetic angry
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by affable4(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is just like saying your account was hacked after a post goes wrong.

2 Likes

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by Novaworld(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Interesting
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Shaking my head

2 Likes

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by naijainfogalery: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sometimes you just wonder whether religion makes people sick, mad or stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by DaveH2i(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
quite unfortunate
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
pastor sunday oluwatobiloba undecided

26 Likes

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by MadCow1: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4366786_sundayoluwatobiloba_jpegf49f5fe59818a5f2ebe354f9e9eba2ed

Poor Man of God.. I know he is Mentally Unstable and needs medical help.... This Man lived with a decaying corpse for years.. Thats Madness if I ever saw one.

But alot of People calling this Nigga names are fhucking hypocrites that are full of shiit..

If you believe the gospel of 1st Thessalonians 4:16 to be the word of God and thus true, then on what basis do you call this Man of God names? angry angry angry

And why is the article refering to the Pastor as "Self-Acclaimed"? angry angry Would they refer to Oyedepo or Adeboye as Self Acclaimed? angry

And I know some of you have not thought this matter through yet but here are some facts we have to hand;

1. Cause of Death of his Sister is UNKNOWN.

2. Keeping a Corpse inside your house is not a criminal offence.

3. The onus to prove any wrong doing would be on the AGF's office to prove and they would have to rely on Forensic to be able to gather any sort of evidence against this Man of God that would stick.

4. Until the cause of Death of the corpse found inside his house can be proven to be Homicide, and that he is culpable in the homicide, this Man of God remains innocent of all charges.

18 Likes

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
Naso

3 Likes

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by ouzo1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

U sure say the guy church get members...bt sha for naija anything is possible
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by aguiyi2: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
Cant we all see that he is a basket case?.
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by angeltolly(f): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

naijainfogalery:
Sometimes you just wonder whether religion makes people sick, mad or stupid

Not their fault..... Common sense is not common lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by uniquealdehyde(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
this man is suffering from a disorder from the other room.
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2016

ulo uka uwa mmebi.

inweta ebe UDI pastor a ga Na anuuu ara nwanyi mmadu,ujo abia GI Na ahu...

onye nusiaaaa anwuru,ozuzuputa bia kogherie..

my bloda,ga nukwuee Igbo(weed)

4 Likes

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by mokoshalb(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
x

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by wolesmile(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Honestly, this guy's brain needs to be properly checked. And afterwards, he should be permanently confined to a mental home, and labelled DTS
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by amanze15(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
mental illness needs to be invested in this our dear country undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by propertyvendoor: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
End Time Things shocked shocked
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by Sappyman(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
The Pastor is correct. The sister will return by the end of this year. Lets wait and see. The end of the year is about two months away. So the Police should not be in a hurry to remove the skeleton so the that by the time the soul comes back it will enter back the body.
Re: 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
The NDLEA needs additional funding because they have a lot of work to do, the amount of 'sub standard' 'Indian hemp' in circulation is getting too much and we are seeing the negative effects everyday. Please my fellow Nigerians before you smoke any Indian hemp, just walk into any NDLEA office nearest to you and confirm the "quality"! angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven / RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 / Some Scriptures People Use Wrongly To Justify Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.