Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

2 Nigerian Kids Invent Wearable Device That Help Parents Monitor Kids Movement - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 2 Nigerian Kids Invent Wearable Device That Help Parents Monitor Kids Movement (933 Views)

Wearable Device From Stanford Measures Cortisol In Sweat / Ubaka & Atikpo Chukwuebuka Patrick Invent OGANIHU C² Bitter Leaf Washing Machine / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Nigerian Kids Invent Wearable Device That Help Parents Monitor Kids Movement by chimere66: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
According to COZA pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo,2 kids from his church invented a wearable device for children that keeps the parents updated on their child's movement per time.He showed off the kids and said....

'Talk about witty inventions! These kids have invented a wearable device for children that keeps the parents updated on their child's movement per time. This is groundbreaking technology coming from kids who are barely teenagers. The just concluded LIT program for the COZA Kids pushed them to invent different things, and this is one of them. You can bet I became their first customer instantly! I was so excited seeing them bring this to life yesterday. COZA Kids are taught of the Lord and great is their peace'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-shows-off.html?m=1

Re: 2 Nigerian Kids Invent Wearable Device That Help Parents Monitor Kids Movement by yeyeboi(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ok
Re: 2 Nigerian Kids Invent Wearable Device That Help Parents Monitor Kids Movement by RobinHez(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
Impressive. I'm quite happy at how the pastor celebrated them by getting one of the devices for his use.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Kids Invent Wearable Device That Help Parents Monitor Kids Movement by xendra: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
very nice, next you make a smaller one so wifes can sneak it in their husbands bags, or even pocket. good job though.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Kids Invent Wearable Device That Help Parents Monitor Kids Movement by bamirotola: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wish all other organisations, can follow suit with this... encourage kids with prospect, show the you believe in them, let them know they can do anything they wanted to do...dtz d spirit.... I celebrate you my father in christ @biodunfatoyinbo... you'v alwz been. Source of not only blessing, but also inspiration to us and generation to come... God bless you and your family...

(1) (Reply)

BHIM App: Download, Features And How To Use / Who Made The First Touch Screen Phone? / Best Way To Do Any Online Transaction. Get In Here Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.