Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (161569 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by eberem(f): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
House please help a sister, can those who reside in Abuja and are done with their CIPM exams recommend a good study centre for me? I will be sitting for this upcoming August Diet for PE1. I need a good study centre within Abuja, where they lecture very well and be sure I could attend and clear my papers at one sitting

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by chalsixtus(m): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2018
hello guys pls help a brother with study pack for intermediate 2 Charles.nsikan10@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by chalsixtus(m): 6:39am On Apr 07, 2018
if you are writing in uyo pls let's link up
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by qanda: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Download CIPM Past Questions and Answers on Q and A App Download Q and A from Google Playstore
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Bluette(f): 2:57am On Apr 11, 2018
omoISEYIN

Pls help, I have done the registration online and it's over 48 hours and I haven't been contacted via my email.

I did attach all my documents except SSCE because a friend of mine told me I would start from the first stage if I do so, in which I submitted only my B.Sc cert. Pls can that be the reason I'm not being contacted? Your quick response will be appreciated Sir/ma. thanks.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by popino(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
omoISEYIN:

Hello,
I guess the registration for the new diet should on by now
The best bet you can get is to have graduated and serving, by then you have a statement of result which an be honored by the institute as a corp member for your registration.
As a corp member you will enjoy a discounted registration and acceptance fee. Your registration will be fast tracked because you will do a manual registration as against online reg that comes with extra online charges.
i hope ive been able to answer your questions, if you still have more inquiries pls holla back at me.

Brother, I'm a Corper like u serving in LAGOS PRESENTLY. Also interested in the CIPM CORPERS REGISTRATION. Please since it's manual, where do I go to..?

Secondly, I currently have a BSC. GEOGRAPHY. Which stage do I start. My Whatsapp number is 08184873155. Email philipnduka92@gmail.com. Please help me. Anybody.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by popino(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
eberem:

House please help a sister, can those who reside in Abuja and are done with their CIPM exams recommend a good study centre for me? I will be sitting for this upcoming August Diet for PE1. I need a good study centre within Abuja, where they lecture very well and be sure I could attend and clear my papers at one sitting

Also gentle men and ladies, I would appreciate if any good centre in LAGOS is made known to me. I want to have one sitting too biko. God bless.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by popino(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ghydyon:
Good morning to everyone, I have some questions to ask which goes thus:

1. When is the registration for the next diet starting?

2. Is it possible for a student who just graduated but awaits the school senate approval on results and certificate?

3. What benefit(s) do a Corp member enjoys if he/she waits till service for registration of the next diet?

Cc omoISEYIN

Bros, Can I get your number pls.?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Emmaesty(f): 6:29am On Apr 12, 2018
popino:

Brother, I'm a Corper like u serving in LAGOS PRESENTLY. Also interested in the CIPM CORPERS REGISTRATION. Please since it's manual, where do I go to..?

Secondly, I currently have a BSC. GEOGRAPHY. Which stage do I start. My Whatsapp number is 08184873155. Email philipnduka92@gmail.com. Please help me. Anybody.
Corpers registration is online. Check their website for the link.

With your degree in Geography, you will start from intermediate 1
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Emmaesty(f): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2018
Bluette:
omoISEYIN

Pls help, I have done the registration online and it's over 48 hours and I haven't been contacted via my email.

I did attach all my documents except SSCE because a friend of mine told me I would start from the first stage if I do so, in which I submitted only my B.Sc cert. Pls can that be the reason I'm not being contacted? Your quick response will be appreciated Sir/ma. thanks.
You need to upload your WAEC result. It is compulsory you do so
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Bluette(f): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Emmaesty:
You need to upload your WAEC result. It is compulsory you do so

thanks so much ma. I have done that and I've been admitted. God bless u ma
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MzWendy: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2018
Please I need help. I'm finding it difficult to pay for the registration. At first, I decided to use my atm card, the error message said I should try another atm card, I tried the second one, it still didn't go through. I opted for e-tranzact and entered the confirmation order but it's not giving me a feedback. Someone should help me out PLEASE....
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Gcool2(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2018
is dere any watsapp group for this page.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Gcool2(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2018
Any corp member who has registered should reach me via mail

Thanks!
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by rossi5(f): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
omoISEYIN:
Hello Everyone,

This platform is open for general questions on how to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Of Nigeria.
CIPM is the professional body that certify and regulate the practice of human resource management in Nigeria.
For young aspiring human resource managers, CIPM is the most relevant if not the only institute for HR professionals.

Currently HR professionals are one of the most sought after people in the corporate world, aside the fact that you become a key person
in your organisation personally, I think there is a kinda preside and reputations that comes with your job title.......

So lets keep the ball rolling for questions on CIPM registration....

nice one bro.Tnks for taking time to answer all these questions..I have a degree in accounting..do u tink it's ok to have cipm .instead of Ican.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mznike001(f): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2018
Hello Omo Iseyin,

Please i just started my msc but would also like to start my cipm.
Please i need your assistance as to how long it takes and most importantly on the study centres or if it can be done by myself as my weekends are for my classes for msc.And i do not mind joining any of the group chats please.

Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mznike001(f): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Is it possible we create a more recent whatsapp group for the purpose of this course so as to assist one another.
please indicate if interested.
thanks.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by popino(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2018
Mznike001:
Is it possible we create a more recent whatsapp group for the purpose of this course so as to assist one another.
please indicate if interested.
thanks.

I'm interested please lets do it ASAP!
TODAY
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by popino(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2018
Emmaesty:
Corpers registration is online. Check their website for the link.

With your degree in Geography, you will start from intermediate 1

No I would start from two. I'm from the Faculty of the Social Science. UI
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mznike001(f): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2018
OK so lets wait for more students and so we can start..please indicate if your are interested.
popino:

I'm interested please lets do it ASAP!
TODAY

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by esth: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2018
please what are the basic requirements for registering..i did environmental science and resource management..so where do i start from? and how do i get updates.

thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ghydyon(m): 2:51am On Apr 21, 2018
Mznike001:
OK so lets wait for more students and so we can start..please indicate if your are interested.
please carry on
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by nelsonose: 4:13am On Apr 21, 2018
omoISEYIN:
Hello Everyone,

This platform is open for general questions on how to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Of Nigeria.
CIPM is the professional body that certify and regulate the practice of human resource management in Nigeria.
For young aspiring human resource managers, CIPM is the most relevant if not the only institute for HR professionals.

Currently HR professionals are one of the most sought after people in the corporate world, aside the fact that you become a key person
in your organisation personally, I think there is a kinda preside and reputations that comes with your job title.......

So lets keep the ball rolling for questions on CIPM registration....
I have a degree in Accounting and Master in Business Administration. At what level can I start CIPM? What are the stages I am required to go through and what is the expected duration of completion?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ssuccess(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Dear OmoIseyin,
I don't know if you'll still reply posts to this thread but I'll try anyway.
I am a Youth Corper serving at Port Harcourt.
I graduated with a degree in Performing Arts.
Is their any discount? How can I get the discount? What level do I start from?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mzbmt: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Please let the whatsapp group be created and the link shared. Thanks.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by mayprise(f): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please can anyone link me to any CIPM Whatsapp group for intermediate 1.

Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Floyd45(m): 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hello,
I would like to find out if anyone is registering for the Professional I exam in August. I have a relevant masters degree that enables me to start from Professional I, but I won't be issued a certificate till June. I have an unofficial transcript stating I passed all my courses with my final CGPA. I'll like to know if that can be accepted while applying online.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Emmaesty(f): 1:51am On Apr 26, 2018
Floyd45:
Hello,
I would like to find out if anyone is registering for the Professional I exam in August. I have a relevant masters degree that enables me to start from Professional I, but I won't be issued a certificate till June. I have an unofficial transcript stating I passed all my courses with my final CGPA. I'll like to know if that can be accepted while applying online.
You can wait till June before applying for the exams. If you are concerned about getting the study packs, try to find someone who has passed that stage or one who is currently writing PE1

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by tigarlomotee(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2018
My people abeg I need material for intermediate 11 will be glad if any1 can send it to my box

Taiwo.igbinosun123@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Floyd45(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2018
Emmaesty:
You can wait till June before applying for the exams. If you are concerned about getting the study packs, try to find someone who has passed that stage or one who is currently writing PE1

Thank you. I'll do just that
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Dony19(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
elmisti:

Hahaha...u got me @ unnecessarily big. Please i know of public administration, training and development. Please state d two remainder...and i have soft copy of d past questions for d two...u can pm if interested

Good afternoon, Pls I need the study pack I also want to srtart thanks. Pls send to @millbergfly@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MzChee(f): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good day everyone.. Please is there a whatsapp group for those writing Intermediate 2 exams this August? I have the study pack n past questions already. Just need a place to share ideas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.