Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (159407 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by betterbyfar: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
PLS WHEN DOES REGISTRATION FOR 2018 DIET STARTS?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by iyzeek(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
betterbyfar:
PLS WHEN DOES REGISTRATION FOR 2018 DIET STARTS?

It is ongoing.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by GaniuKazeem(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2017
[Just seeing this now dont have the study pack yet. and please do send me the materials you have]
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Rios: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Good day all. Pls I jst registered for CIPM, I dnt think I will b dispose 2 write February 2018 DIET. I want 2 knw if I can pay only for exemption fees now?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Rios: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2017
Rios:
Good day all. Pls I jst registered for CIPM, I dnt think I will b dispose 2 write February 2018 DIET. I want 2 knw if I can pay only for exemption fees now?

Need ur assistance pls
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Rios:

I will suggest you pay for application and exemption fee and whenever you ready you pay for the study pack and examination fee.
Enjoy the rest of your day

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by stanoc: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hello house.. Pls I need past questions for intermediate 1...pls help a sister...cos I need to prepare for the Feb diet....
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ColtPython(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
omoISEYIN:

Baba mi, you funny o. I find it funny you dropping your contact to reach you for enquiries you needed.

Anyways, there are other ways of obtaining ACIPM. If you read my earlier post.
1 Examination route.
2 Practitioner's route.
3 Executive route.

Sir, If you have about 5 to 7 years post NYSC HR related job experience. You'l be assessed and required to attend an HR master class. If you scale through you'l be inducted as an associate member of the institute.

If you the required years of experience, let me know I can refer you to the institute..
Thank you sir and enjoy the rest of your day.

Sir, having read through the thread, I'd like to know more about the HR master class as I have almost 5 years post NYSC working experience and I intend taking the ACIPM exams later next year
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by hardhelt: 4:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Good day house. Can someone please send me the study materials and past questions for intermediate 1. I should be writing the Feb diet and here is my email address hardhelt@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Rios: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Happy Sunday house. Pls can any1 assist me with study Park and past questions for PE1. My mail is osagierios@yahoo.com. Tks

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ColtPython(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Odunharry:

I think u should visit one of their office to get it... If you are in lagos, go to the one at Ikeja close to the mall.

Boss I sent you a pm. But I can't view your reply but I'm notified it was sent by you.

Kindly use this to message me directly

olarryl@yahoo.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2017
ColtPython:

Boss I sent you a pm. But I can't view your reply but I'm notified it was sent by you.

Kindly use this to message me directly

olarryl@yahoo.com
OK. I will send you a mail
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Rios: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=Rios post=62530753]Happy Sunday house. Pls can any1 assist me with study Park and past questions for PE1. My mail is osagierios@yahoo.com. Tks[/quote
Please someone should assist me. Tks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Rios: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Rios:
Happy Sunday house. Pls can any1 assist me with study Park and past questions for PE1. My mail is osagierios@yahoo.com. Tks

Please someone should kindly assist me. Tks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Tee99(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
@ omoISEYIN With a B.Agric what is the starting level? how long does it take to get the result after each exam? how soon can one get a transcript after the final exam? thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Tolakay: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
omoISEYIN:
Hello Everyone,

This platform is open for general questions on how to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Of Nigeria.
CIPM is the professional body that certify and regulate the practice of human resource management in Nigeria.
For young aspiring human resource managers, CIPM is the most relevant if not the only institute for HR professionals.

Currently HR professionals are one of the most sought after people in the corporate world, aside the fact that you become a key person
in your organisation personally, I think there is a kinda preside and reputations that comes with your job title.......

So lets keep the ball rolling for questions on CIPM registration....
hello bro, pls how many stages will graduate of public admin go through and what is the number of papers to be written at each stage?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Tolakay: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
https://www.cipmnigeria.org/Membership/Examination-Route

The link to know which stage to start from, exemption fee, examination fee to be paid at each stage....
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by bory: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Please I need past questions for PE1
olayimikadebayo@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please could you help me with the study centres in Lagos? I'm currently serving in Abeokuta but will prefer to receive lectures in Lagos.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by derekflair003(m): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
For a legal practitioner, what do I need? Where do I start? How do I register in Lagos? Is there an office for lectures?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2017
For those asking about lectures visit the CIPM websites for study centres with the closest proximity to yours.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2017
Please is anyone here writing intermediate I ?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Cright: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
omoISEYIN:

Hello nmreports,

If you intend to write PE 1 as your next examination, you will have to get your own study pack as it is part of the registration.
You can get the pack for preparation towards the examination but you will still have to get yours when you want to register for the examination.
Be good, enjoy the rest of your day.

Sir, I do not think its necessary, u get your pack. You can get study pack from anyone. All that is required of you is just to read and pass the exam.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Cright: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tolakay:
hello bro, pls how many stages will graduate of public admin go through and what is the number of papers to be written at each stage?

B.Sc. public administration will start from Intermediate II.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by boma95(f): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hello.. Please I have Bsc in Human resource management... Just completed this year and awaiting nysc .... I'd love to know all about the programme ... The fees,duration,are there study centers? Please I would like if you specify every cost and procedure so I can plan ahead
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2017
boma95:
Hello.. Please I have Bsc in Human resource management... Just completed this year and awaiting nysc .... I'd love to know all about the programme ... The fees,duration,are there study centers? Please I would like if you specify every cost and procedure so I can plan ahead

READ UP THE FIRST 7 PAGES. If you find any still confusing feel free to ask.
cheers
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Hairhee: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hi guys, I just registered for CIPM course and will be starting from intermediate 1 as my course of study is science oriented. I'm yet to pay my exemption fees and exam fees. Please I'd like anyone that took the course in Abuja to furnish me with information on the study centers in Abuja (I'd prefer anywhere within Lokogoma/Apo/Gudu/Garki axis). Also, am I suppose to pay for the annual dues while making payments for the exemption fees and exam fees? how much will it cost to register with the study centers to be part of their lectures? Can I decide not to take the classes and prepare on my home at home? is that in any way feasible? Can anyone bless me with the study pack and past questions (for Intermediate 1) so I can start preparing before I'm able to make the necessary payment? My email address is ehieseik@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Omone41: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pls sir i v Bsc in business admin, where will i start frm
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Joylove05(f): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wow
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by louisbele(f): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2017
spenca:
Please is anyone here writing intermediate I ?
I am
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hairhee:
Hi guys, I just registered for CIPM course and will be starting from intermediate 1 as my course of study is science oriented. I'm yet to pay my exemption fees and exam fees. Please I'd like anyone that took the course in Abuja to furnish me with information on the study centers in Abuja (I'd prefer anywhere within Lokogoma/Apo/Gudu/Garki axis). Also, am I suppose to pay for the annual dues while making payments for the exemption fees and exam fees? how much will it cost to register with the study centers to be part of their lectures? Can I decide not to take the classes and prepare on my home at home? is that in any way feasible? Can anyone bless me with the study pack and past questions (for Intermediate 1) so I can start preparing before I'm able to make the necessary payment? My email address is ehieseik@gmail.com. Thank you.

Check CIPM website for the study centre closest to you

You may the dues as soon as you can but you will be required to pay it before the close of registration and commencement of exam

Registration for lectures is not compulsory, should you be able to study on your own, fine . if not i advice to go for lectures and it is very much possible to pass without attending lectures, it all depends on your assimilation level. Lectures fees vary so depending on the centre and when you begin.

Cheers
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Omone41:
Pls sir i v Bsc in business admin, where will i start frm

Intermediate II

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply)

Human Anatomy & Physiology Graduates: Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.