Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (161439 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
louisbele:
I am

Please check your mail
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
spenca:

Check CIPM website for the study centre closest to you

You may the dues as soon as you can but you will be required to pay it before the close of registration and commencement of exam

Registration for lectures is not compulsory, should you be able to study on your own, fine . if not i advice to go for lectures and it is very much possible to pass without attending lectures, it all depends on your assimilation level. Lectures fees vary so depending on the centre and when you begin.

Cheers

Pls when is the reg closing?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by youdontknowme: 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Next year. Late January or probably early feb
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by larryceous: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hello house, can someone please help me with past questions for intermediate 2. E mail is larakelani4u@yahoo.com . Tnx
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2017
CIPM past questions and answers available. Also summarised version of the Comparative Management and Administration(CMA) study pack. The almost 500-page study pack is now reduced to about 50 pages. Concise, sharp, easy to read. It has helped me to lead almost 100% of my students to success. I've been teaching this course and others for over 10 diets now.

Call me on 08094118943 for your copies.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MzChee(f): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hello.. I'm a corper too and trying to do the application please can you tell me how you did it? On the site I'm just seeing the registration process none for corpers.
DeeJay3:
Good evening, thank you so much for this platform. I am a corper serving in Lagos state and I intend taking February edition of the exam next year... I did the corper's application online about 2 weeks ago so I could get the acceptance letter which is supposed to be between 48hours but it's still telling me my application is being processed. What can I do?

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MzChee(f): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hello. Please I need the study pack for intermediate 2 if you have it. Thanks. Email: cheeonline17@gmail.com
Durchess:
Pls can someone help me with past questions for intermediate 2. I intend writing the exam in February although I haven't registered. Pls my email is eminencemaro@yahoo.com. Tnx
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2017
MzChee:
Hello.. I'm a corper too and trying to do the application please can you tell me how you did it? On the site I'm just seeing the registration process none for corpers.

To get the discount as a corp member your registration has to be done in person. Visit the state office at your location.

2 Likes

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MzChee(f): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oh... Thanks a lot..
spenca:

To get the discount as a corp member your registration has to be done in person. Visit the state office at your location.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by olushaggy(m): 1:50am On Jan 04, 2018
What do i need to do to join through practitioner route?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
please who has the E - study pack for PE1 ?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Rios: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
spenca:
please who has the E - study pack for PE1 ?
Ur mail
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rios:

Ur mail

Bless
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rios:
Ur mail
pls send me d PE 1 study pack. petertimothy08@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Rhaleehart: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2018
Good day, I just heard about cipm and I have so much interest in it. Am a graduate of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development. Please which level will I start from and when is the next registration it is likely I go for my NYSC in May I need your advice. Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by AGManuel: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pls is registration for the 2018feb diet closed?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
AGManuel:
Pls is registration for the 2018feb diet closed?

nope till 2nd of February i think
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by spenca: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rhaleehart:
Good day, I just heard about cipm and I have so much interest in it. Am a graduate of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development. Please which level will I start from and when is the next registration it is likely I go for my NYSC in May I need your advice. Thanks

Intermediate I
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by rhymaholic: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by skillachy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
How much will it cost if one to enroll from intermediate I to finish if no reference?
omoISEYIN:
Hello Everyone,

This platform is open for general questions on how to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Of Nigeria.
CIPM is the professional body that certify and regulate the practice of human resource management in Nigeria.
For young aspiring human resource managers, CIPM is the most relevant if not the only institute for HR professionals.

Currently HR professionals are one of the most sought after people in the corporate world, aside the fact that you become a key person
in your organisation personally, I think there is a kinda preside and reputations that comes with your job title.......

So lets keep the ball rolling for questions on CIPM registration....
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by skillachy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Which stage will Someone who has BSc.(ED) Human Kinetics and Health Education start from pls?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by skillachy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Can Someone Please explain this payment to me?

Stages Exemption Examination Study Pack

FOUNDATION I - N 17,800.00 4000

FOUNDATION II N 12,200.00 N 20,800.00 4000

INTERMEDIATE I N 13,500.00 N 23,800.00 4000

INTERMEDIATE II N 14,900.00 N 26,800.00 4000

PROFESSIONAL I N 16,200.00 N 29,700.00 4000

PROFESSIONAL II - N 32,700.00 4000

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
skillachy:
Can Someone Please explain this payment to me?

Stages Exemption Examination Study Pack

FOUNDATION I - N 17,800.00 4000

FOUNDATION II N 12,200.00 N 20,800.00 4000

INTERMEDIATE I N 13,500.00 N 23,800.00 4000

INTERMEDIATE II N 14,900.00 N 26,800.00 4000

PROFESSIONAL I N 16,200.00 N 29,700.00 4000

PROFESSIONAL II - N 32,700.00 4000
The payment is The first amount is exam fees, followed by exemption then 4000 which is the cost of study pack.
Each stages has its own fees to be paid.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by flexxyworld(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Please can anyone help me foundation study pack for foundation I. Thanks loads daveolusegun215@gmail.com.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mizjemie25: 1:01am On Jan 23, 2018
hello, please anyone help with e-study pack for intermediate 1, here is my email : maurynpeters@gmail.com
does anyone know any study center around lekki and environ?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2018
Mizjemie25:
hello, please anyone help with e-study pack for intermediate 1,
here is my email : maurynpeters@gmail.com

does anyone know any study center around lekki and environ?
Once you register and pay study pack, the link will be sent to your mail box for download.

Don't have the one for intermediate 1 though.

Cc Spenca.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Selya: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Realistically speaking, Please is it possible for me to pass the intermediate 2 if I register for the exams and start reading this week?
Or should I just respect myself and write the exam in August.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Selya:
Realistically speaking, Please is it possible for me to pass the intermediate 2 if I register for the exams and start reading this week?
Or should I just respect myself and write the exam in August.
LOL. It depends on you and what you think you can do within the time frame.

If you don't have other serious engagement that takes alot of your time and leave you tired at the end of the day, you can give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by LegitBoy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Odunharry:

LOL. It depends on you and what you think you can do within the time frame.

If you don't have other serious engagement that takes alot of your time and leave you tired at the end of the day, you can give it a try.
Hello sir, I'm a graduate of law and currently at the Nigerian law school. I have seen interest in CIPM, can you please put me through and is it wise I start by August since I might be leaving Abuja then and I will be going for NYSC later this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.