Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks (13784 Views)

Testimonies of Youtubers That's Using Adsense On Youtube / Why Is ÑÑÚ Not Using Adsense On Their Forum Again / Best Place To Buy Traffic From As A Nigerian Blogger If You Are Using Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by obioji(f): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=idolda post=50772648]

Thanks for replying.
Do you reference the source of your post/news?
Can you give example of keywords relating to Family-living.
I'm still struggling with getting the right keywords for my blog.
Thanks again!
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by obioji(f): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=idolda post=50772648] Daily page view (from my adsense account) is between 2,000-4,500. I don't use any form of paid promotions. I just copy and paste news related to my niche (my website is 2 words dot com with a keyword I'm targeting). What I do is that I monitor my Google analytics and observe those keywords that bring traffic and then find similar headlines and post. Also last month Hillary Clinton made a remark related to my keyword and I just composed some writeup on it and post and boom it's been bringing at least 250 daily visitors from Google and I ranked second on that particular statement she made. I have just 5,000 facebook fans and I share my posts on Facebook group once a day or once in 3 days. [/qupost]

Thanks for replying.
Do you reference the source of your post/news?
Can you give example of keywords relating to Family-living.
I'm still struggling with getting the right keywords for my blog.
Thanks again!

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by idolda: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=obioji post=50781077][/quote]

You mean for domain name? I don't think I know anyone but I will give you a little bit of my story maybe you will pick one or two things from it.

When I was about picking a domain name I made research and the summary is that the name must be:
-short, easy to remember and contain the keyword you will be blogging about. I followed this simple rule and I wrote down almost 40 names, the ones I like most have already been taken but eventually I secured one (the first word is a keyword in my niche and the other one is somehow not related at all e.g scholarship places dot come)

Then before I post any update I first Google the keywords and use keyword suggestions on Google. For instance if I see a headline that reads "scholarship in Libya" I will Google the headline and then copy related search terms (e.g "Available scholarship in Libya" ). Yes I reference my posts and I have seen instances where one website contacted me to remove the post which I did(but that post already gave me $23) within two days because it went viral. And lastly, knowing fully well that earning from Nigeria traffic is poor, only 1 of 4 of my posts are for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2016
idolda:

Created a forum in Dec 2014, started using adsense mid January this year and I make more than $100 per month. Last month earning was above $400 (my highest so far) and I already earned over $2,500 from mid January this year till date. Note I'm not using any trick and 99% of my posts are copy and paste.
what did u use to create the forum, did you create it yourself?
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
pwetie:

la click la bend .....if its that easy to make millions you will be the last person on earth to share it on a forum. scam detected!
Y u come dey qoute me join the scam detected?
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by pwetie: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
fighal:
Y u come dey qoute me join the scam detected?
no vex abeg...calibrator issue.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
pwetie:
no vex abeg...calibrator issue.
Hawa u
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by pwetie: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
fighal:
Hawa u
fine..following this thread like a charm...hopefully have been able to get 1, 2,3,4,5 things....My advice to everyone is that earning with adsense isn't something u just delve into nd start making money over night.
If one can work smart( what this thread is for) nd also work hard with consistency, I believe there isn't anything gonna stop you earning....especially if you have been in the game for about 3 years.....u might have acquired lots of posts plus a domain name, that has also been in d game for the said period...which is definitely a plus.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by obioji(f): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
idolda:

You mean for domain name? I don't think I know anyone but I will give you a little bit of my story maybe you will pick one or two things from it.

When I was about picking a domain name I made research and the summary is that the name must be:
-short, easy to remember and contain the keyword you will be blogging about. I followed this simple rule and I wrote down almost 40 names, the ones I like most have already been taken but eventually I secured one (the first word is a keyword in my niche and the other one is somehow not related at all e.g scholarship places dot come)

Then before I post any update I first Google the keywords and use keyword suggestions on Google. For instance if I see a headline that reads "scholarship in Libya" I will Google the headline and then copy related search terms (e.g "Available scholarship in Libya" ). Yes I reference my posts and I have seen instances where one website contacted me to remove the post which I did(but that post already gave me $23) within two days because it went viral. And lastly, knowing fully well that earning from Nigeria traffic is poor, only 1 of 4 of my posts are for Nigerians.

OK. Thanks
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Obagoblog(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
idolda:

Am sorry for derailing. Bro, can you please mention the tools you always use for keyword researching... an probably the link tutorial
Thanks in anticipation
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Obagoblog(m): 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
idolda:

Am sorry for derailing. Bro, can you please mention the tools you always use for keyword researching... an probably the link tutorial
Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by daamazing(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
idolda:
Daily page view (from my adsense account) is between 2,000-4,500. I don't use any form of paid promotions. I just copy and paste news related to my niche (my website is 2 words dot com with a keyword I'm targeting). What I do is that I monitor my Google analytics and observe those keywords that bring traffic and then find similar headlines and post. Also last month Hillary Clinton made a remark related to my keyword and I just composed some writeup on it and post and boom it's been bringing at least 250 daily visitors from Google and I ranked second on that particular statement she made. I have just 5,000 facebook fans and I share my posts on Facebook group once a day or once in 3 days.
bro please i'll like to discuss with you privately, should i send you a mail>cry
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by idolda: 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
Obagoblog:

Thanks in anticipation

I don't use any tool, I use keyword suggestions on Google. For instance if I want to post about cracker biscuit I first Google it and I use any of the similar keyword search in this screenshot (I'm still a baby that's why I'm on this thread to learn more)

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by cheapgoals(m): 12:14am On Nov 06, 2016
idolda:

I don't use any tool, I use keyword suggestions on Google. For instance if I want to post about cracker biscuit I first Google it and I use any of the similar keyword search in this screenshot (I'm still a baby that's why I'm on this thread to learn more)

Nice..
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=amagunnerfan2 post=50671603][/quote]

Amagunnerfan the boss

In ur busy schedule, pls find some time to post updates (no matter how little the updates are). Some of us are quite expectant. We need to talk about Adsense, Other ad networks, backlinks, traffic and all other things you promised.

Pls find time and keep this thread alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan2: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
coolesmile:

Amagunnerfan the boss

In ur busy schedule, pls find some time to post updates (no matter how little the updates are). Some of us are quite expectant. We need to talk about Adsense, Other ad networks, backlinks, traffic and all other things you promised.

Pls find time and keep this thread alive.
I have not abandoned this project and won't. I have been down with illness for the last few days. Those who have visited my profile pages will agree I have not been online for more than one week now. I will be back stronger.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by macloaded: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
amagunnerfan2:
I have not abandoned this project and won't. I have been down with illness for the last few days. Those who have visited my profile pages will agree I have not been online for more than one week now. I will be back stronger.

We wish you quick recovery bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
amagunnerfan2:
I wish you quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by rexandyke(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
amagunnerfan2
see as I dey check this thread like my Bible and whatsapp messages!!! boss come continue abeg
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by jezuzboi(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
amagunnerfan
Oga, I greet you! Just to remind you that we are eagerly, earnestly, desperately, anxiously, awaiting the continuation of this lesson.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by motherfucker: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
amagunnerfan2:
so sorry boss. Please be strong. I sent an email to you and in there you will discover my case is even more critical right now. I am not sure what the next report will be as I have been to LUTH. May God see us through.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by eltalentino(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
motherfucker:
so sorry boss. Please be strong. I sent an email to you and in there you will discover my case is even more critical right now. I am not sure what the next report will be as I have been to LUTH. May God see us through.
BE STRONG GUYS. YOU WILL BE HEALED IN JESUS NAME AMEN

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by motherfucker: 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
eltalentino:

BE STRONG GUYS. YOU WILL BE HEALED IN JESUS NAME AMEN
amen . Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by jezuzboi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
I pray that healing comes to all who need it. Amen!
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by bedfordng(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Obagoblog:

Thanks in anticipation
market samurai can be of help to your questions. Although google has changed their keyword monthly searches to display result in ranges instead of actual. Now it is some how difficult to identify the actual search result for a particular keyword since it displays in range. Example, instead of displaying actual search result for a keyword of maybe 1200 searches every month, it will display it as ranges of 1000-2000, so you wont know if the searches is 1200 or 2000 or less. This makes it difficult to identify except you will have to run advert campaigns on adword before you are allowed to see actual keyword searches.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by khassy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Obagoblog(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2016
bedfordng:
market samurai can be of help to your questions. Although google has changed their keyword monthly searches to display result in ranges instead of actual. Now it is some how difficult to identify the actual search result for a particular keyword since it displays in range. Example, instead of displaying actual search result for a keyword of maybe 1200 searches every month, it will display it as ranges of 1000-2000, so you wont know if the searches is 1200 or 2000 or less. This makes it difficult to identify except you will have to run advert campaigns on adword before you are allowed to see actual keyword searches.
Thanks. I will try it out. Hope it has a free version
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by bedfordng(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Obagoblog:

Thanks. I will try it out. Hope it has a free version
it has a trial but premium version has more features.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Tolzeal(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Guys.. if the OP won't mind .. I think I can journey us a little till the return of the thread owner. ""
I pray quick recovery to the OP.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by mukhcech(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tolzeal:
Guys.. if the OP won't mind .. I think I can journey us a little till the return of the thread owner. ""

If you have valuable info. why not. as long as you aint gonna request us to pay for the info. As we pray and wait for the good health of the OP, any worthy project is worth undertaking. I for one would like to impress him when he finally joins us by at least getting results with all he has given us so far.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by jezuzboi(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tolzeal:
Go ahead please...
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by jezuzboi(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
amagunnerfan
amagunnerfan2

Hi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagbook Exposes The Mediocrity Of Nairaland / Tutorials In Webmasters Section / How Can I Unsubscribe The Whatsapp Plan On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.