Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

See What A Corper Donated To Anambra State Govern - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See What A Corper Donated To Anambra State Govern (623 Views)

Corper Donated March Allawee To The Ondo State Government / Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What A Corper Donated To Anambra State Govern by raker300: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
Olorunmaiye Joshua Oluwabusola ESQ an NYSC corps member serving in the Attorney General’s Chambers, Ministry of Justice, Awka with state code AN/15B/3825 from kogi state scheduled to pass out alongside my Stream 2 colleagues on November 4, 2016 have recently completed his fourth and final community development project, which is sited at the Jerome Udorji Civil Service Secretariat Headquarters, Awka. He had this to say..

“I am Olorunmaiye Joshua Oluwabusola ESQ., an outgoing Batch B corps member from Kogi State serving at the Attorney General’s Chambers, Ministry of Justice, Awka with state code AN/15B/3825. I am scheduled to pass out alongside my Stream 2 colleagues on November 4, 2016.

I recently completed my fourth and final community development project, which is sited at the Jerome Udorji Civil Service Secretariat Headquarters, Awka, and I am happy to share it with you. It is my hope that this story would be an inspiration to youths in Nigeria tobmake a difference, and also bring hope to the citizens of Anambra State and Awka in particular.

I had previously contributed to the Awka community through the follwing projects;

1. Organized free seminars in secondary schools in Awka South on Child Abuse.

2. Organized a free seminar for adults in Awka South on ‘The Importance of Writing a Property Will.’

3. Human Rights Sentisization at the Anambra State Broadcasting Service (ABC) tagged ‘Know Your Rights’.

As a lawyer, I was still eager to leave something behind that can always be seen and appreciated. Hence my decision to engage in one final act of mass literacy in the form of human rights enlightenment.

This has been actualized by my construction of a 6feet high concrete book, outlining the 12 Fundamental Rights as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended ).

The motive for me was to inspire hope and empower the Awka people with knowledge of their non-derogable rights. Rights that the Constitution guarantees to all and sundry irrespective of whether a person is rich or poor. The message is that we must yet still hope and believe that we are all important…by virtue of these rights, we are all human and should be so treated.”

http://www.awkacity.com/2016/10/see-what-a-corps-member-did-for-awka/

Re: See What A Corper Donated To Anambra State Govern by brunofarad(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Commendable

(1) (Reply)

Batch B'16 Corpers In Kogi State Lets Connect / University Of Hertfordshire Applications For January,2018 / Why NYSC Sanctioned 13 Corps Members, Discharged 2, 814 In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.