Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,398 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:47 PM

5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) (16647 Views)

Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by olaboo123: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
To prevent preg nan cy naturally without a co ndom, one thing you can do is to get a copper T. Women who want to prolong motherhood and enjoy their s ex lives can turn to this method. However, there are possible chances that you will not be able to conceive. The other possible way to prevent preg nan cy without a co ndom is to for the woman to consume the pill. Here again, the side effects are in number and one should consume the pill often.
More than this, there are other possible ways to prevent preg nan cy naturally without a co ndom.
Take a look at these simple tips to avoid preg nan cy:
The Safe Week
The safe period is the best way to prevent preg nan cy without a co ndom. This means you can make love between the 8th day to the 20th day of a woman’s menstrual cycle. Here the first day of the period signifies day one of the menstrual cycles.
Pull & Pray Method
The pull and pray method or withdrawal method is also followed by a lot of couples. However, it is not completely safe. But, according to experts, this pull and pray method is about 83 percent effective, just equivalent to a co ndom which is said to be 84 percent safe to prevent preg nan cy.

About 85% of sexually active women who do not use contraceptives become pregnant within a year. A woman can become pregnant while breastfeeding, from about 10 days after childbirth, and even during her menstruation. Withdrawal of the pe.nis prior to ejaculation and periodic abstinence does not prevent pregnancy or spread of sexually transmitted diseases. Here you can read more about several forms of contraceptives.
You can prevent an unwanted pregnancy with:

Total Abstinence
Use of contraceptives

If you are sexually active and do not want to get pregnant, always use contraception.

Methods of Contraception:
No method of contraception gives 100% protection.
The male latex condom is the only contraceptive method considered highly effective in reducing the risk of sexually transmitted diseases (STD's). Birth control pills, Implant and IUDs do not protect against STD infection.

For the Woman
DIAPHRAGM is a rubber disk with a flexible rim that covers the cervix and must be used together with spermicide. It is available by prescription only and must be fitted for size by a health professional. The diaphragm protects for six hours and should be left in place for at least six hours after intercourse but not for longer than a total of 24 hours.
ORAL CONTRACEPTIVES protect against pregnancy by the combined actions of the hormones estrogens and progestin. The hormones prevent ovulation. The pills have to be taken every day as directed and do not work after vomiting or diarrhoea. Side effects of the pill can be nausea, headache, breast tenderness, weight gain, irregular bleeding, and depression.
DEPO-PROVERA is a hormonal contraceptive injected into a muscle on the arm or buttock every three months. The injection must be repeated every 3 months. The menstruation can become irregular and sometimes even absent.
IMPLANTS (such as Norplant or implanon) are made up of small rubber rods, which are surgically implanted under the skin of the upper arm, where they release the contraceptive steroid levonorgestrel. Their protection lasts from 3 to 5 years. Side effects include menstrual cycle changes, weight gain, breast tenderness and loss of bone mass.
IUD is a T-shaped device inserted into the uterus by a health-care professional. The IUD can remain in place for 5- 10 years. IUD’s have one of the lowest failure rates of contraceptive method. Sometimes the IUD can be expelled and a woman has to check each month after her period with her finger if she can still feel the threads of the IUD. Other side effects can include abnormal bleeding and cramps, but this usually only occurs during and immediately after insertion.
FEMALE STERILIZATION is done surgically. The tubes are ligated, preventing the egg-cells from encountering the sperm cells and preventing any future pregnancies. It is a permanent form of contraception.
EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION must be taken within 72 hours of unprotected se x in order to prevent an unplanned pregnancy. A woman must take 1 Norlevo and a second pill 12 to 24 hours later. Beside Norlevo, most combination (estrogens and progesterone) birth control pills can also be used. Take within 72 hours of unprotected se x. One dose 100 µg ethinylestradiol + 500 µg levonorgestrel (2-4 birth control pills), 12 hours later a second dose.
MORNING-AFTER IUD must be inserted within 5 days of unprotected intercourse. The IUD can stay for 5 to 10 years.

SEE FULL METHOD HERE : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/09/5-ways-to-prevent-pregnancy-without.html

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by INTROVERT(f): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
Abstain if u neva marry biko....x30

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by styno22(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
All dis story wey u talk na CONDOM sure pass
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by Mille: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Three ways you can avoid pregnancy without a Condom

1. Never ejaculate in her

2. Urinate after Each round of sex

3. If you like Ice-Cream, and you are educated, this one is for you.
Start Calculating her menstrual cycle and calculate her safe period. Ejaculate in her as much as you want during her safe period. She will NEVER get pregnant.

PS: This only works if she has a regular period. DO NOT TRY with women with irregular menstruation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by opsylojay(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mille:

Start Calculating her menstrual cycle and calculate her safe period. Ejaculate in her as much as you want during her safe period. She will NEVER get pregnant.

PS: This only works if she has a regular period. DO NOT TRY with women with irregular menstruation.
please how do I calculate her safe period

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by iykekelvins(m): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
And someone wants to know how to calculate safe period. Shet..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by megareal: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
I doubt anything natural works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
opsylojay:

√2+j5 ( 2sinx - 3tanx)

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by opsylojay(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
onyenze123:

√2+j5 ( 2sinx - 3tanx)
chai bros why you do me like this na

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by AuroraB(f): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
OP, a man can be snipped, you know smiley

That way, there won't be need for all you battling to explain cool

By the way, I didn't read all that. It's a bit incoherent undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by MidasTouche01(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
OP, a man can be snipped, you know smiley

That way, there won't be need for all you battling to explain cool

By the way, I didn't read all that. It's a bit incoherent undecided

I tot I'm d only one o, why read that long epistle. On top wetin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ogbologbo lipsrsealed shocked
Mille:

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
onyenze123:

√2+j5 ( 2sinx - 3tanx)
wtf.. Wickedness in low places

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by FreeSpirited: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
Try Doggy style , the risk of pregnancy is low....(my new research)

But if you pour it inside while doing missionary style, just congratulate yourself.......as you become a daddy.

12 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:21am On Oct 18, 2016
I can teach you how to earn money legally instead of how to prevent pregnancy...... Making money is important

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by infogenius(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2016
olaboo123:

The Safe Week
The safe period is the best way to prevent preg nan cy without a co ndom. This means you can make love between the 8th day to the 20th day of a woman’s menstrual cycle. Here the first day of the period signifies day one of the menstrual cycles.

Where did you copy this rubbish from?. The article itself is so choke full of misinformation.
8th to 20th day of the menstrual cycle?
The 8th and 9th day may be safe for some depending on the length of their cycle but between day 10 to day 17 is fertile period ie ovulation period for those whose cycle length is between 24 and 35 days. Without protection within these days pregnancy is more likely to occur.
Kindly get your info right before publishing so that you don't put a reader into trouble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2016
Can't we just have switch control on our body, u just put it off and on whenever you like... When it off, no sperm, when on, sperm go come.. That shud av been the safest way.. I'm gonna get a switch implant in my dick...

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by fishbone11(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2016
opsylojay:
Download this app (my calendar from playstore). I've been using it since time immemorial and I've be disappointed. But u must know her menstrual date, days of flow and input then result comes out and start f******king dey go. Don't ask me how I know, I'm a Medical personnel.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by farem: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
Dem no go hear o
Even as Hiv dey cheaper than fish for market

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by teepsee(f): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2016
Op did you copy and paste. Yes

OK, please next time try spacing out and some little editing cause those things are just F**** to read.

The easiest way to prevent pregnancy is withdrawal method for the guys (please don't try if you not yet good in it) and for the ladies, it's after sex pills, those things are not expensive. If he can yansh you let him be able to get the drugs. I don't think it has any side effects. Stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by sexymoma(f): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2016
Mille:

where u take dey hear all these fables... u think say all body system na the same angrysome women ovulate immediately after their p....

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by firstking01(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mille:

See expert themgrin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by sexymoma(f): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
op u be learner...
if u knack woman, come pour am inside... mtcheew tell the lady to drink salt and water immediately
omo if the babe urinate like this.... she go dey see every every wey u pour for dia ni..that is one..
secondly.. immediately u pour am inside, ask the lady to stand up and thorougly massage the lower part of her stomach..as in make she press am well... mtcheeew every every go pour dan ni...
wetin be all these ones wey u write

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
I would advice ladies to go for the implants smiley.....so much benefits, you don't need to remember to take any contraceptive pills or morning after pills, you just go on with your life with comfort and no stress. Some ladies don't experience their periods. It's 99.9% guaranteed for no pregnancy but it doesn't guarantee you prevention of STDs, you still have to use a condom for that reason smiley

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by Headlesschicken(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin Na for dis kin economy wey una no go like use condom abi.... If u think yuh old enuf 2v sxx den u should be old enuf 2shoulder wateva x it dt cmx after...
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by Ken4agent(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
d info is not for singles biko
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by adedayo3193(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
sexymoma:
op u be learner...
if u knack woman, come pour am inside... mtcheew tell the lady to drink salt and water immediately
omo if the babe urinate like this.... she go dey see every every wey u pour for dia ni..that is one..
secondly.. immediately u pour am inside, ask the lady to stand up and thorougly massage the lower part of her stomach..as in make she press am well... mtcheeew every every go pour dan ni...
wetin be all these ones wey u writee

Choi my oga at the top,i still dey learn compare to you
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by sexymoma(f): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
adedayo3193:

Choi my oga at the top,i still dey learn compare to you
my brother this wan nor be say person dey do ashawo... na to reduce unwanted pregnancy... fine abstinence, buh how many naija relationship u go see wey sex nor dey involve.... any woman wey get bellle dis days wan get belle ni ooo

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by Julietcutie(f): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
hmm abstinence is the best grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by ferdvict2(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
Abi na but dem go hear?
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) by slevin1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Between 8th day and the 20th day? Go back and research well on what ovulation period is all about and when it starts. And you should have started by explaining that whatever u say is on an average result gotten from research as some women do experience a different flow time frame (for those who do not know how to calculate theirs).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! / How Do You Know True Love? / What Is The Hardest Word To Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.