Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl (32427 Views)

Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by kings09(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
Calabar gals don finish? cheesy
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oga..why not tell us the name of the lecturer,and instead of this your social media rant, why not report him to the VC directly since you have a valid evidence to his crime
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
16 years graduate shocked when did she enter school, didn't she have her primary/secondary school education. It does not add up lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by dasparrow: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
@Post

Tomorrow, someone will come on Nairaland and ask why girls are not virgins. How can they be when they face sexual harassment, molest and rape everywhere they go?
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by illuminaty(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hehehehehe...surprised to hear this coming out from law dept in unical.i was expecting it to come out from maths/stat dept....na dose ones sabi d tin pass
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by NMotorwerks: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
You are a shame to your generations. We are talking of a 16 year old. What is this world turning into?
drizzit:
Let he without stones cast the first
Let he without skeletons bury others
Let he who's without blemish wash others
Oga lecturer..what's the true story?

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by westive21(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
it will not pass that pot belly idiot.....i know him....i just hope he get fingered by wolverine

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by westive21(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
it will not pass one pot belly idiot.....i just hope he get fingered by wolverine
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by biadaba: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
WICKED OLD FOOL.

He'll. Rot in hell
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by snowsnow: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhiz:
16 years graduate shocked when did she enter school, didn't she have her primary/secondary school education. It does not add up lipsrsealed
i no know oooo 16 years don gradge
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhiz:
The man said "Diploma".
It's a programme.

3 Likes

Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
That's my alma mater and I am proud of the school but not so proud of the lecturers. They fucck girls on their office desks daily.
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by snowsnow: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
None Sense angry attention seeker ....if what you have said is truth why dont you repoert the issue to the school authority instead of going to social media. i sure say na for fb you write this non sense. de find likes and comment[color=#990000][/color] angry angry angry angry angry
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by easypumpey(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
What a big old fool lecturer is this
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by spartoo: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
WICKED OLD FOOL.
do you know who it is
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by neocortex: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
drizzit:

It doesn't matter if you have killed or robbed
before, as a human when you see evil, you
should condemn it, not finding excuse for
the perpetrator.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by neocortex: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
otokx:
Quite sad but the minimum age to enter tertiary institutions is 16 but again it can be age declaration with her real age being 26.

I am sorry, your comment makes no sense, whether the victim is 2 years old
or 50 years old is irrelevant, this is a case of blackmail and corruption.
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by neocortex: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
drizzit:

It doesn't matter if you have killed or robbed
before, as a human when you see evil, you
should condemn it, not finding excuse for
the perpetrator.
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by calliope(f): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
WICKED OLD FOOL.
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by BALO314: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oga lecturer she belongs to the classroom,AND NOT the other room u are planning to take her to. So i command that your "Di*k to behave well as from now on. IJN....... Amen Somebodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by dominique(f): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhiz:

The diploma program is a one year program
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Just expose the idiot..
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
Karma be Looking at the idiot Like this

Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by princefaculty(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nice one Dr, if every institution have 10 good lecturers like you the likes of that old frustrated coward will find their way to a psychiatric hospital.
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Mayflowa(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhiz:

It's diploma. She can join by 15 and still graduate by 16. I have seen many SSS 3 students who are 14
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
WICKED OLD FOOL.
I tell You
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Chuknovski(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
drizzit:

So true,but I presume you are one of those Randy lectures, abi?
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Feanah(f): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
otokx:
Quite sad but the minimum age to enter tertiary institutions is 16 but again it can be age declaration with her real age being 26.
I think it's a one year programme.You can get admission by 15 in a tertiary institute as long as you'll be 16 before the session ends.
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by notoriousbabe: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Calabar people and sex are like 5 and 6
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by beshiman(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ah, again?

This reminds me when I was still on campus. I stood in gap for an helpless lady who was struggling to attain 2.1. Yet three old fools were disturbing her seriously.
I backed her up by telling her to turn their offers down. Giving her series of orientation. "Omo some lecturers dey heartless ooo"
When those lecturers noticed. I nearly failed their courses. My CGPA dropped to 4.1. Despite I was not dating her. Just taking her tutorials and "she dey cook for me..." #smiling...
I thank God, He helped me to win the battle. We graduated with 4.1 and 3.65 respectively.

If were to be in that school, I cab take up the issue providing I have proof...

He deserves severe punishment.
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by eyinjuege: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
I wish universities can take all these cases of sexual harrasment and extortion from students seriously.

That's one of the reasons our unis aren't taken seriously.

All forms of kwaruption should be exposed and taken care of. Guilty parties should be dismissed and prosecuted.
Students equally need to sit up, study and pass honorably.

Any student also found offering bribe in cash or kind should also be rusticated from the school and prosecuted.
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Goldenboy333(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pls dnt put all the blame on the man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out / Do Private University Graduates Find It Hard To Get Jobs In Nigeria? / Share Your UTME Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.