Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

We Sell Calabash Nutmeg At A Very Cheap Price....nationwide Delivery - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Sell Calabash Nutmeg At A Very Cheap Price....nationwide Delivery (3226 Views)

Nutmeg For Sale / Please Where Can I Get This Product, Am Told Its Called Nutmeg / Bitter Kola Nuts And Nutmeg seeds for Supply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Sell Calabash Nutmeg At A Very Cheap Price....nationwide Delivery by Christeety: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
KNOWN as Ehuru ofia in Igbo language, Gujiya dan miya in Hausa and Ariwo in Yorubaland, African nutmeg is one of the most widely used ingredients for spicing meals.

It is used to prepare meat dishes such as goat stew (Isi Ewu), and African salad and stew. It is used to relieve constipation, mild fever and control passive bleeding from the womb immediately after childbirth.

African nutmeg is rich in potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, zinc, copper, magnesium and vital B-complex vitamins, including vitamin C, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin A and many flavonoid anti-oxidants that are essential for optimum health.

STUDIES have shown that intake of African nutmeg helps in better intellectual performance (brain booster), controls heart beat and blood pressure, treats kidney infections and dissolves kidney stones, increases sexual desire, treats insomnia (sleeplessness) and removes bad breath.

In traditional medicine practice, especially in many African countries, the African nutmeg is widely used to relieve toothache, dysentery, dermatitis, headache and as worm expeller.

So, when next you develop diarrhoea, that age-long cooking spice may be the way out. In fact, a new study titled, In vitro anti-sickling effects of nutmeg, has just added African nutmeg to the list of food items that can help alleviate problems associated with sickle cell disease.

Other uses of African nutmeg include the treatment of body aches, chest pains and rashes due to river blindness and leprosy.

Having considered all the health benefits, it is pertinent to point out that African nutmeg should be taken in moderation because excessive intake can be harmful to the body.

Re: We Sell Calabash Nutmeg At A Very Cheap Price....nationwide Delivery by dboss444: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Love this spice so much

1 Like

Re: We Sell Calabash Nutmeg At A Very Cheap Price....nationwide Delivery by dealerman(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2016
Can we know your current price and were is it gotten?

1 Like

Re: We Sell Calabash Nutmeg At A Very Cheap Price....nationwide Delivery by Christeety: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2017
dealerman:
Can we know your current price and were is it gotten?

Hey,
Sorry for the late feedback. Had issues with my phone
The price is measured per Congo. One Congo goes for #800.

Where's your location Please?
Re: We Sell Calabash Nutmeg At A Very Cheap Price....nationwide Delivery by Pavore9: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2017
Christeety:

Hey,

Do weigh the measure of one Congo of the nutmeg as l need to factor in the weight.
Re: We Sell Calabash Nutmeg At A Very Cheap Price....nationwide Delivery by Christeety: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2017
Pavore9:

Do weigh the measure of one Congo of the nutmeg as l need to factor in the weight.

OK. I will do just that and give you feedback
Thanks
Re: We Sell Calabash Nutmeg At A Very Cheap Price....nationwide Delivery by Agricman: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
one congo is 1kg
Re: We Sell Calabash Nutmeg At A Very Cheap Price....nationwide Delivery by Agricman: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
I also sell calabash nutmeg in 50kg bags @ #45000
Re: We Sell Calabash Nutmeg At A Very Cheap Price....nationwide Delivery by Agricman: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
My contact ; 08123302721,08175035426 for purchase of calabash nutmeg
Re: We Sell Calabash Nutmeg At A Very Cheap Price....nationwide Delivery by dealerman(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2017
Christeety:

Hey,

Location is Abuja.
Re: We Sell Calabash Nutmeg At A Very Cheap Price....nationwide Delivery by dealerman(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2017
Christeety:

Hey,

Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Oil Palm Seedling( Dwarf Tenera) For Sale with picture / Food Produce Supply Thread Around Nigeria / 1km Drip Kit (50,000) 2km Drip Kit (N140,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.