Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen (31215 Views)

Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by wellmax(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2016
vision2050:
Riddle I'm something I only belong to kitchen,
sitting room and other rooms. What am I?
Duster
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by wildchild1: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmmmmm

Check my signature
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by ItzHoludex(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2016
seen
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by happney65: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2016
Oizarammy:
All i see is Handsome Uti. Man crush everyday

Do you want to Bleep him?
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by shizzy7(f): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2016
Clinton9000:
Biiafrans always looking fresh like African Americans; not like afonjas that look naturally malnourished even on Obama's special diet! We are not the same people and must separate!

Afonja bush baby I saw yesterday
B
L
A
N
K
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by blingxx(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2016
Clinton9000:
Biiafrans always looking fresh like African Americans; not like afonjas that look naturally malnourished even on Obama's special diet! We are not the same people and must separate!

keep deceiving yourself.... na so u dey compare yoursef with black Americans.. people that doesn't even know biafra exist.. do u know how many years it took those black people to gain freedom... I use u laf in Swahili... no face your country undecided
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by Talk2Bella(f): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2016
PapiNigga:
This should be the best photo taken @ the wedding i guess...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/that-lovely-moment-blossom-chukwujekwu.html?m=1

There are some things makeup cannot cover

Like forehead and some kain cheek bones grin
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by blingxx(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2016
Clinton9000:

keep deceiving yourself.... na so u dey compare yoursef with black Americans.. people that doesn't even know biafra exist.. do u know how many years it took those black people to gain freedom... I use u laf in Swahili... no face your country undecided
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2016
blingxx:

[s]keep deceiving yourself.... na so u dey compare yoursef with black Americans.. people that doesn't even know biafra exist.. do u know how many years it took those black people to gain freedom... I use u laf in Swahili... no face your country embarassed/s]\

ugly afonja worrying about attractive Biafrrans

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by wafer1: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Looks like a choir performing during a concert
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by Realhommie(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2016
Talk2Bella:

There are some things makeup cannot cover

Like forehead and some kain cheek bones grin
Make una free the bride joor....

But seriously i laff too oooooo. grin
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by Talk2Bella(f): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Realhommie:
Make una free the bride joor....

But seriously i laff too oooooo. grin

grin grin cheesy

U no see my own forehead grin
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by Realhommie(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Talk2Bella:

grin grin cheesy
U no see my own forehead grin
He he he he he he he he he...
Buh ur own is learning. cheesygringrin
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by Horlorlardaey: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
COOL
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by blingxx(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Clinton9000:

ugly afonja worrying about attractive Biafrrans

now I know u are a kid..... ur stupidity is beyond me anyway

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by chidimmaesther(f): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
uti nwachukwu always attending weddings, e never reach you to marry? someone like me is available o.
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by willizaxx(m): 5:59am On Oct 19, 2016
Na superman dem be? O boy una one fly grin nice pix dude
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by apatheticme(f): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by apatheticme(f): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2016
apatheticme:

[s]

U're a confused fellow. Why hating on a tribe? Is urs better Every tribe has its uniqueness and shortcomings. Ur tribe ain't perfect. Quit dis online cowardice, it's nauseating. The day ur tribe actually man up and leave other people's land to cross the river 'naija' bridge and constitute ur so called biafra, u will be shocked to realize dt heaven is not gonna fall. Life will go on in other climes and no one will miss u guys. Bunch of overrated cowards. #spits[/s]

Afonja
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by apatheticme(f): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2016
apatheticme:
[s]

U're dumber than I thought. #Coward
What if I'm Afonja? So bloody what? What are u?
Bunch of tribal bigots, e-ranters
Dare to leave whichever afonja town u are and actually really cross the niger river back to ur erosion riddled hole where u crawled out from.
I repeat #Cowards[/s]

Afonja

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen by apatheticme(f): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria / Tiwa Savage Poses With Her MTV Ema 2018 Award / Segun Arinze Shares Shocking But Funny Video Of A Dog Twerking. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.