Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners (3619 Views)

No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha / Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care / Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Igboid: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2016
Trash talk from Ekwueme.

Ndiigbo is not important to any Nigerian anymore than we are important to the rest of the World.

Before Lugard 1914 abomination, we didn't know of the existence of Yorubas and their Fulani-Hausa neighbors, and they were just perfectly fine without us.

They will still be perfectly fine when Lugard abomination becomes rectified back to the default settings before 1914.

1 Like

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2016
If I were Igbo, I'd find this statement in itself redundant and sort of disrespectful. I wasn't bred to play second fiddle to no one or race and still feel proud and elated about it. That sucks lol. Humans like me for that matter.
Who is a white man sef by these fossilized men's logic? Abi na every light skin person be white man? Indians, Pakistani, Japs, Chinese, Arabs, Caucasians?

3 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by orunto27: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2016
The Igbos came from Antarctica and that existed before Anambra
Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by fendorf(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Ok
Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by TVTKOKO(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2016
Lmao.. Can u imagine all these slaves jubilating.. those that have owned their existence/origin as slaves to the white man?? Other tribes believes they are at par with the so called white man while some others are celebrating second tiers.... Very funny set of sub humans cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2016
dealslip:
[s]If any IPOB member should rejoice over this statement then shame on that person. Why are you rejoicing? because a northerner told you that you are second fiddle to Oyinbo. Anybody that tells you that you are second to others has no respect for you. BTW who made those 'northerners' an authority in deciding who is first and second, intellect is quite scarce in that part. If you doubt me ask Mr. President a.k.a za oza room. Anything coming from me about myself is the authentic whether positive or negative. I don't accept such labeling from anybody.
Do not be blind to typical divide and rule system of 'northerners'. The Father's of this northerners murdered your Father's seriously during the civil war in Jos, and other parts of the north. You are about to be lulled to sleep from their seduction, lately, the 'northerners' have been trying to woo you by telling all sorts of lies to you. They are simply diverting your attention from the truth that they will continue to own oil blocks in the SE and SS and still oppress you with it, They keep telling lies to you that suits your already misguided thoughts about the Yoruba race, they are saying 'Yoruba's are jealous of you', 'Yoruba's want to steal your properties', Yet they have refused to free Nnamdi Kanu, they have refused to let you go, they have been killing unharmed IPOB protesters, they have insisted that you guys leave their states, they have hounded Ibo traders out of Kano, Kaduna, attacked and massacred a community in Enugu. You thrive in Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta even in Ilorin yet you bare your frustrations on the Yoruba's despite the peace you enjoy in the land. Peace is what protects all your investment yet you take for granted the ones you have in our land. Which you cannever enjoy in the North. You are only thriving because we, the Yoruba's have refused to set boundaries and have welcomed both strangers, thieves and well meaning people into our lands and allowed them to thrive and prosper. You will all see the importance of the South West in sustaining peace in Nigeria and very soon our tolerance would be exhausted.[/s]

You wrote this long epistle for a praise that has absolutely not to do with your people...yorubaa, tells me most you afonja are naturally wicked and envious. A yorubaa man claiming to be a female...you should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2016
OluKayy:
[s]If I were Igbo, I'd find this statement in itself redundant and sort of disrespectful. I wasn't bred to play second fiddle to no one or race and still feel proud and elated about it. That sucks lol. Humans like me for that matter.
Who is a white man sef by these fossilized men's logic? Abi na every light skin person be white man? Indians, Pakistani, Japs, Chinese, Arabs, Caucasians?[/s]

Same afonja I replied above using another moniker...he cannot contain the hate and envy in him as to why Igbo could be spoken highly of;as if Igbos are their mate.
Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by TVTKOKO(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2016
Clinton9000:

You wrote this long epistle for a praise that has absolutely not to do with your people...yorubaa, tells me most you afonja are naturally wicked and envious. A yorubaa man claiming to be a female...you should be ashamed of yourself.
lmao.. U call this praise?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sub humans like you shouldn't be talking.. I don't blame you,, your slavery mentality to the white man does not let you think you can actually be at par, or even above him wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by TVTKOKO(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2016
Clinton9000:

Same afonja I replied above using another moniker...he cannot contain the hate and envy in him as to why Igbo could be spoken highly of;as if Igbos are their mate.
Like seriously undecided undecided if they tell you afonjas are your masters na u wnt agree.. Lmao.. Unlike you, afonjas don't play second fiddle /second tier to anybody not even your masters abroad!
Someone made a statement that you are a sub human and you are here jumping upandan jubilating.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by dealslip(f): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2016
Clinton9000:

You are suffering from serious delusion.

2 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by dealslip(f): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2016
EternalTruths:

Afonjas and Jealousy are like bread and butter grin

Hahahaha! No wonder you guys always cry marginalization. Second class citizens.

3 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by yorhmienerd(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Just because of a statement, Biafrans are going gaga. They accept that they are a second fiddle to someone! That explains their mentality

2 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by bi0nics: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Igbos should just castrate this man.. Saying the Whites are superior to them is inane and unacceptable. . Bullchit

1 Like

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Kosy79(f): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
You're Good wink
Thanks. Ur beauty is too charming
Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Nomswag: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2016
Clinton9000:
Afonja after seeing this, wil start searching on Google for more evidence as if Igbos are their mate. I have read over 20 colonial books, none say anything highly of Yorubas...not one. But all 20 of them spoke highly of Igbos. Yet you wonder why this people think Igbos are their mate. THESE ARE BOOKS WRITTEN BY WHITES NOT IGBOS. I have told them time and time again...if you are man enough, agree to separation of this country. Walahi talahi what Israel is doing to Arab countries will be a child's play....Biafran made aircraft will be encircling Oduo Republic 24/7 as a show of might and superiority. We won't hurt you people but just to tell you are not our mates.
lol ...bro u too much...
Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by obaaderemi: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2016
QuotaSystem:
grin grin grin

The same Ibos with no documented history before 1940 considered as superior by 19th century warriors of the caliphate who were already touring Britain while Ibos were still chasing antelopes in the bushes?

Besides was this before or after Iboland / Biafra was conquered by the military superiority of the largely Northern army? Ekwueme should reserve his folktales for his many grandchildren.

So the Whiteman gave power to the North because they were 'naive' but refused the Ibos because they would OUTSMART the British grin grin (yet Iboland remains an eroded undeveloped red mud region lacking roads and basic amenities 50 years later, still being politically outsmarted by the same "naive" northerners) grin cool

Nyamiri and empty chestbeating
Hahahahaha.that pix is funny.that man in the pic luks like ojukwu.its better than the one of zuma

2 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by Nomswag: 11:36am On Oct 18, 2016
tonyfrenzy:
Or what he thinks?

Dem no sabi book, so dem dey all fear south westerners.
Yet south west is booming, have relatively best security...
the south west (Yoruba) are the most backward people in Nigeria.... what is the essence of the book if you can build something meaningful out of it , and if u say yorubas are intelligent what will u say igbos are? (your gods I guess)

1 Like

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by ak47mann(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nomswag:

the south west (Yoruba) are the most backward people in Nigeria.... what is the essence of the book if you can build something meaningful out of it , and if u say yorubas are intelligent what will u say igbos are? (your gods I guess)
That's what I don't get cool
Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by ImperialYoruba: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Clapperton, Livingstone, both reported of the white man receiving shabby treatment in Yorubaland.

By this they meant they had been treated as superior race in encounters of their explorations through certain parts of Africa.

They noted in particular the pride, haughtiness and a tradition of nobility of the Yoruba, Wolof, Asante and Fullah.

So the Northerners are not confused when they say Ibo is a subperior race to the whiteman. Im glad it is Ekwueme, an esteemed leader of the Ibos that echoed this. If it had come from a Yoruba leader Ohaneze would already issue ultimatum.

2 Likes

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by PentiumProf: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
TVTKOKO:

Like seriously undecided undecided if they tell you afonjas are your masters na u wnt agree.. Lmao.. Unlike you, afonjas don't play second fiddle /second tier to anybody not even your masters abroad!
Someone made a statement that you are a sub human and you are here jumping upandan jubilating.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Did you say that disgusting afonjas don't play second fiddle
Is tinubu not ass licking fulani masters
Have you forgotten how awolowo took ibbs advice and drank made in Aba rat poison
Thank me later for pointing out this important facts

1 Like

Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by PentiumProf: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
QuotaSystem:
grin grin grin

The same Ibos with no documented history before 1940 considered as superior by 19th century warriors of the caliphate who were already touring Britain while Ibos were still chasing antelopes in the bushes?

Besides was this before or after Iboland / Biafra was conquered by the military superiority of the largely Northern army? Ekwueme should reserve his folktales for his many grandchildren.

So the Whiteman gave power to the North because they were 'naive' but refused the Ibos because they would OUTSMART the British grin grin (yet Iboland remains an eroded undeveloped red mud region lacking roads and basic amenities 50 years later, still being politically outsmarted by the same "naive" northerners) grin cool

Alhaji goat system who gave you the audacity to be talking trash
Do Igbos look like your mates
Didn't your disgusting afonja folks teach you how to respect your superiors
Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by SAHACO(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
QuotaSystem:
grin grin grin

Your people touring Britain before Us, when your forefather was disgrcing you with lot and lot of hot tea.
Re: ''After The White Man, The Next Most Important Person Is Igbo'' - Northerners by moneyMouthed: 7:40am On Oct 24, 2016
MrExcel:
I am a Middle Beltern, so you see, I am not included in what Northerners said because I am not a northerner. (Bajju Pikin)

Ashego

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform / Obasanjo, Babangida, Jonathan, Called To Hold Emergency Meeting, Over Buhari / Bendel Separatist Movement Launches Radio Bendel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.