Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land (47079 Views)

This Machine Can Wash Dangote Trucks, BRT, Luxurious Buses, Trailers In 6mins / This N720m Limousine Can Move On Land And On Water – Its Awesome! / LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by hamzakito(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wonders shall never end. In as much as the human minds keep wondering and giving birth to new ideas, the more inventions will be made in the society.

Some thousands of years back, the idea of having a vehicle which can travel hundreds of kilometres while carrying people might have sounded strange. That was because this was thought to be impossible because of the primitiveness of that era.

So many things have changed in our society now; people are becoming more creative day by day. A vehicle which can move in both water and land has been surfaced. These vehicles are known as water buses and have been in operation for some years now.

People often use them in waterfront properties that are not accessible by land. These buses are used mainly for sightseeing.

Water buses can move conveniently on water and land. This may not be totally new as there are amphibious aircrafts in existence already. These aircrafts can fly and land on water. The largest amphibious aircraft was introduced by China. This huge craft has features that make it look like a boat and an airplane at the same time.

This is exciting considering the fact that so many cars get swept by floods when we have prolonged rainfall. It is terrifying for people to get drowned while in their cars. This amphibious vehicle that can operate in both water and land may be the miracle we need.

It is intriguing to know that something that has been seen in science fiction can happen in reality.

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
This will sure ease marine transport in Lagos and the Niger Delta.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by AfroMighty(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
And the minister of technology said Nigeria will start the production of pencil by year 2020

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by rottennaija(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is a beauty
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Lagusta(m): 12:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Ambode should look into this....

5 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by wildchild1: 6:45am On Oct 18, 2016
Wonderful

Check my signature
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by justi4jesu(f): 6:45am On Oct 18, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by iceberryose(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2016
And we're still celebrating drones
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by damiloladuke: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2016
This is not a wonder.. don't be backward in ur thinking

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Lagos state govt should look inti this

Meanwhile

How to make a girl run mad in two steps

Step1: buy her iphone 7

Step2: send armed robbers to steal de phone

Mission completed....

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Gabbywatch10: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Wish we can have it in Nig
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by agboskipool(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Issorait

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by kstix(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2016
Good one but i won't be impressed with technology until i can download food online. not order o.. i mean real food from my phone to real life. till then, u ppl are still playing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by benedictac(f): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2016
This is nice. Buh fear no go let me enter mbok. I no fit shout abeg
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Thunderdick(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2016
Na dis kin bus nigeria need for all our water logged areas

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by awa(m): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Ok
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Lagos people where una dey

Anambra people una dey dia

Abia nko
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by orlarbissy(f): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Lovely
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 18, 2016
benedictac:
fear fear, no wonder
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Benjom(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2016
'Wawu'... Creativity
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by DjAndroid: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2016
I have been watching their vidoes on YouTube about 4 years ago.
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Godsaves18(m): 6:51am On Oct 18, 2016
Imagine a world without science,..

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Valfrankie(m): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2016
INNOSON to the rescue, hope isn't entirely dead yet!!!
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by jahsson(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2016
wink
benedictac:
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Qmerit(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2016
[[s]quote author=AfroMighty post=50289440]And the minister of technology said Nigeria will start the production of pencil by year 2020[/quote[/s]]

Must u lie to make ur point?
What ve been ur contribution to Nigeria
apart from come on facebook/nairaland

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by sakalisis(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2016
Cool
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Godsaves18(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2016
kstix:
Good one but i won't be impressed with technology until i can download food online. not order o.. i mean real food from my phone to real life. till then, u ppl are still playing.

That's already in existence bro, I downloaded mine yesterday
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2016
NICE INNOVATION BUT NOT SAME PICS AS LAND ONE THOUGH

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by Valfrankie(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2016
Buhari will look into this when he is out of the other room!

5 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by cuvox(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2016
am I the only one that can't see the pictures? Glo network Abeg fast small make I see the pictures before them oversee am finish
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by gift01: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2016
kstix:
future impossible tense. Be realistic unless u want a microwave phone
Re: See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land by maskamdo(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2016
Good but not great, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) / Using Of Lacquer Thinner In Gas Tank As A Cat And Injector Cleaner, How Safe? / Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.