Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,326 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road (12742 Views)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road by rabex123(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Femiwilli:
With Dullardlnho in power all we get are bad news. shocked

Go school the man no gree, yet he wants to rule those of us wey go school.
angry

Re: 3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road by Pylony(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Na today? Every day a Nigerian is killed like a goat and nothing is done to protect citizenry. Now the hunter has become the hunted.
Re: 3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road by Lombrozo(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Nigeria police are evil.... kill them all... police is your worst enemy
if you have brother in the force, will you say the same. your statement is bad remember they may be of help to you one day.
Re: 3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road by achieverme(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Ceenelly:
RIP to the fallen officers. To those saying they hate police, my prayer for you people is that the turment of armed robbers will not seize to visit you.

Has Nigerian police ever saved anybody from armed robbery attack before? Your curse word is meaningless
Re: 3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road by Arsewipemod: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2016
Authoreety:
Seriously, I dnt kno y I'm neva angry wen I hear that policemen are being messed up! For heavens sake, policemen are evil... If uv realy had an encounter with these demons,ul understand what I'm saying.... And since the good ones among them fail to fish out d bad ones nd end their evil menace,then whenever they face karma,I dnt fucking give a hoot.... Cos they deserve wateva evil they get...
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecked! Nigga, you're bombaclat weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeckedest.
Re: 3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road by modsfucker: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2016
It's sad that people have not started seeing the handwriting of shiites written all over the spontaneous killings in Kaduna and Jos. I see them launching reprisal attacks.
Re: 3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road by lordkhalifa(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2016
Lombrozo:

if you have brother in the force, will you say the same. your statement is bad remember they may be of help to you one day.
the day he join NPF he cease to be my brother
Re: 3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road by lordkhalifa(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2016
ChappyChase:

Just pray make trouble no hit you.
which kind trouble...
Re: 3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road by lordkhalifa(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Not all police are evil cool
97.8% of them are stupidly bad and unreasonable
Re: 3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road by Jailerrr(f): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2016
We are talking about some ones life is gone and some people talking about who you hate and love, chai! Nigerians get mind eee. RIP gallant men.
Re: 3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road by Gwazah(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2016
RIP
Re: 3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road by wickedworld: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2016
modsfucker:
It's sad that people have not started seeing the handwriting of shiites written all over the spontaneous killings in Kaduna and Jos. I see them launching reprisal attacks.

Hhhhmmmmm
Re: 3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road by lurdkriss: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
if na to collect bribe dey go sabi dat one pass d work wey dem send them,
Lazy ass cops who only know how to use their rifle on innocent unarmed citizens because of 50 naira.

Make them go rest...

Next.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo / 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Adamawa / Mysterious Fire Kills Two Siblings In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.