Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) (28353 Views)

White Man Rocks Teni On Stage In New York (Photo) / Williams Uchemba Meets President Buhari In New York (Photo) / Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) by mikool007(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
yeh, dey probably met wen dey wer drinking
Re: Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) by DonaTee(f): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=Osu175 post=50305966][/quote]

omg!!! Dat pix.....baby boys hav an A1 in pulling n stretching like say na rubber band dem dey chew grin grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) by FamousAbN: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
shocked sad[color=#990000][/color]
powerfulsettingz:
Wyclef I miss that buddy
We use to visit the cinema together in Oxford library then before the innocent was taken away
Re: Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) by freezyprinzy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
RentALodge:
I'm not surprised she got star-struck. Wyclef is a real star. A rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer and actor. A legend in the industry and a role model to Haitians. Little wonder, in 2011, President Michel Martelly of Haiti awarded Jean with the National Order of Honour and Merit to the rank of Grand Officer "as a sign of high consideration national for his dedication to the promotion of Haiti around the world." Great guy!

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
explain better about this stuff
Re: Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) by biyams83(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Wyclef I miss that buddy
We use to visit the cinema together in Oxford library then before the innocent was taken away
brosi na wa for you o
Re: Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) by RentALodge: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
freezyprinzy:
explain better about this stuff

We provide students all over the country the opportunity to get their hostel accommodation on our website. For this job opportunity, we are looking for students who understand their campus environment to act as RentALodge contact. If you are interested, send your CV to the address on my signature. We will get in touch for an interview. You can check our website on my signature too
Re: Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) by Osu175(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
DonaTee:

omg!!! Dat pix.....baby boys hav an A1 in pulling n stretching like say na rubber band dem dey chew grin grin cheesy lipsrsealed
That why they stronger, because pulling, stretching and sucking anything in a woman brings out the best part of its content

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) by freezyprinzy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
RentALodge:

We provide students all over the country the opportunity to get their hostel accommodation on our website. For this job opportunity, we are looking for students who understand their campus environment to act as RentALodge contact. If you are interested, send your CV to the address on my signature. We will get in touch for an interview. You can check our website on my signature too
the pay na d koko would apply sha
Re: Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) by obontami: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wyclef looks old
Re: Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) by BlackKenichi(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
lordkit2:
The musician who is in New York is pictured with Wyclef and Storm records boss, Obi Asika.

She looks good with them.

"Feel This Composition... @wyclefjean @obiasika and my humble self... Happy Birthday Oga Wyclef. May your reign be long and sweet. #omawumi #cabaltins #timeless"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLrc-UmAyYn/?hl=en
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4369601_20161018052033_jpeg7456162c0ed7335c34a77a51f5f7af72
Another shock.
A Nigerian woman with her natural hair instead of those tacky weaves and wigs!

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) by player007(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Dialo... Dialo... grin
Similar to Steven Biko...........
Re: Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) by lailo: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Na NY be like Yaba under bridge. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) by Edum13656: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
This forex restrictions, how come some people are travelling as they like while others are not...
Re: Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ginaz:
Fine woman wink
are you saying this just because u want to comment?
Re: Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) by handsomety(m): 6:16am On Oct 19, 2016
lordkit2:
The musician who is in New York is pictured with Wyclef and Storm records boss, Obi Asika.

She looks good with them.

"Feel This Composition... @wyclefjean @obiasika and my humble self... Happy Birthday Oga Wyclef. May your reign be long and sweet. #omawumi #cabaltins #timeless"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLrc-UmAyYn/?hl=en
wait ooo. that place be like Lagos coz ..it doesn't look like new York..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson On Stage In Benin Rocking Her Customized Outfit / Regina Chukwu Stuns In Lovely Dress (Photo) / Funke Akindele Shares Family Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.