Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

NYSC Tension Leading To High BP - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Tension Leading To High BP (598 Views)

Vacancy In Awka For The Position Of A General Manager In A Leading Oil And Gas / Us Election-tension / The Tension Is High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Tension Leading To High BP by shyenar999(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Pls my people
I don't knw y Nysc is duin dis or I started wrong
I av started my registration since yestdae.....but up till dis moment I avnt gotten any confirmation message to confirm my email there causing me not to proceed .....to those dah av registered did it took long b4 u got d confirmation message ......
Or shld I start d registration again since I havnt confirmed d one I registered with earlier
Re: NYSC Tension Leading To High BP by wirelex397(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2016
For you to have registered, that means your name was on the senate list. Pls, let me know which school you finished from.
Re: NYSC Tension Leading To High BP by shyenar999(m): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2016
wirelex397:
For you to have registered, that means your name was on the senate list. Pls, let me know which school you finished from.

Yea ma name is on d senate list
Finished frm Unilorin

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) / Read Open Letter To FG By A Frustrated Prospective Corper / As A Corper Do You Have A Laptop Or A Smart Phone. If YES, Kindly Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.