Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,551 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (3300 Views)

Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by franklyn00(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2016
just reading another thread and it just got me thinking, do you think its ok EVER for a man to hit a lady? everyone has a breaking point, do you think that a woman should be willing to accept whatever feedback she gets if she puts her hands on a man? are they both equal when it comes to fighting?
#palmgossip
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by sekundosekundo: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2016
I call her MY FAVOURITE.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2016
Bingo

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Merryglad(f): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Ife mi
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Jambiti mama. Mujemuje
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ohn1759: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
Yes. If one is willing to swallow the fufu hot, be willing to take the scalding on the throat as well.
Not a good idea for a woman to hit a man. shocked grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by saintfellow(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Its not OK.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Cholls(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
my brother Yes! to reset her head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by omega25red(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
it's not okay for either to hit. if a woman hits me i might retaliate depending on the force in which she hit me. or else she would be asked to leave or removed from the area.

on the other hand if a woman spits at me, i would lay her azz out with an upper cut

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Cholls(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Muafrika2:
Two wrongs don't make a right.
my brother comot 4 here! Ur statement don't apply in a situation like this.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by kinggogo: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Yes & No

Meaning depending on d kind of women, if na all those crazy ladies wey no dey knw wen pesin dey in d mood,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
omega25red:
it's not okay for either to hit. if a woman hits me i might retaliate depending on the force in which she hit me. or else she would be asked to leave or removed from the area.

on the other hand if a woman spits at me, i would lay her azz out with an upper cut

A whole upper cut grin I no blame you tho. Spitting is nasty.

I threw boiling water on my ex's face because he spat in my face angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cholls:
my brother comot 4 here! Ur statement don't apply in a situation like this.

X : Why did you hit her?
Y : She did it first! undecided

Sounds immature.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Cholls(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Muafrika2:

X : Why did you hit her?
Y : She did it first! undecided

Sounds immature.
my brother X: Irrrespective of her being right or wrong.
Y: Never let your woman take your place(respect).

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by smilinseun(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Anybody that hits me either MALE or FEMALE has probably been GYMING somewhere with a big ROCK... AMMA CLIP THAT PERSON!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cholls:
my brother X: Irrrespective of her being right or wrong.
Y: Never let your woman take your place(respect).

That can happen without the need for violence.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Cholls(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Muafrika2:

That can happen without the need for violence.

my brother u call it violence?!..... even for bible proverbs 29:17 says Discipline your son, and he will give you rest; he will give delight to your heart.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Never hit a woman angry unless she gets violent , like a threat to your life grin

cool
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Haphard(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
If she's a threat 2my life gona beat her til am tayad, but aint buy d idea hitting a lady.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Ishilove: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
I have brothers and I wouldn't want a woman hitting them. Look, violence is wrong whether it comes from a male or female. If you hit a man and he hits you back, don't complain.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Never hit a woman angry unless she gets violent , like a threat to your life grin

cool

Self defense? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by luminouz(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
nubian999:

A whole upper cut grin I no blame you tho. Spitting is nasty.

I threw boiling water on my ex's face because he spat in my face angry
Haaaa! U spoilt his hanzzome faze!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Muafrika2:

Self defense? undecided

Yeah .

Is that wrong ?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yeah .

Is that wrong ?
It could only be right if she had a dangerous weapon that she was using to attack.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by nwamehn: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
I wonder the level of ass-licking that will make me to say that it's wrong for me to retaliate when a woman hits me first whereas I would retaliate if I were to be hit by my guy. Any woman that hits a man knows what she expects. Even Exodus 21 says its an eye for an eye, Newton also said that to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Man and woman should learn to respect each other and not hit each other at will.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Muafrika2:

It could only be right if she had a dangerous weapon that she was using to attack.

What if she tries to strangle the man or suffocate him with a pillow against his face , will hitting her be right ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ishilove:
I have brothers and I wouldn't want a woman hitting them. Look, violence is wrong whether it comes from a male or female. If you hit a man and he hits you back, don't complain.
you're one of the few ladies on Nl that says things as they are......

If a lady slaps me, amma remind her I'm not her younger bro at home with a 369gigabyte slap

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by royalemperors: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
For your fiancee to raise her hand and hit you, it means she doesnt had a single respect for you. Your aim as a guy should be how to make your fiancee respect you instead of thinking of what you would do if she disrespect and hit you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What if she tries to strangle the man or suffocate him with a pillow against his face , will hitting her be right ?
Yes. That will truly be self defense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by eldav(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Muafrika2:

Yes. That will truly be self defense.

I want to understand where you are coming from. how about a case where a guy hits his fellow guy and there's retaliation?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by DozieInc(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Its never right for a woman to hit a man and vice versa, but should a woman hit me my response or not would depend on some things
1) The situation that led to.
2) My mood.
3) The area of attack.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yes. Welcome Me. I Have Officially Joined / Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) / I Have Send N125,000 To Her But She Is Asking For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.