Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,335 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (3299 Views)

Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by QuietHammer(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
A woman hit me? I'll bitch-slap the bitch_
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by chigoizie7(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
franklyn00:
just reading another thread and it just got me thinking, do you think its ok EVER for a man to hit a lady? everyone has a breaking point, do you think that a woman should be willing to accept whatever feedback she gets if she puts her hands on a man? are they both equal when it comes to fighting?
#palmgossip

Sure.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by dmgr(m): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
some gals self only their words wil mke sumone wana tear dem apart.

Bt no matter wat i wil nver hit a lady thou it can so annoying jus try to avoid being hit

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by lozairio(m): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2016
Yes it is, if a bitch has the guts to hit you she should also be able to take a hit from you
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 19, 2016
eldav:

I want to understand where you are coming from. how about a case where a guy hits his fellow guy and there's retaliation?
That's a fair fight.

The woman would be an underdog in that kind of a fight.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 19, 2016
QuietHammer:
A woman hit me? I'll bitch-slap the bitch_
and watch let me call SWAT ta cone in there and tackle you undecided you beta control yo self ,playa.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Martinola(m): 5:53am On Oct 19, 2016
if she hit me FIRST, den i will make sure she spend d nxt 2wks in a hospital.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by QuietHammer(m): 6:09am On Oct 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
and watch let me call SWAT ta cone in there and tackle you undecided you beta control yo self ,playa.
Queen cheezy puff puff. U ain't bowing down undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by lanre147(m): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2016
It depends on the girl
p.s:my gf can Neva think of slapping me,and if she did dat means have really done her wrong and i will jux walk away.
But one street girl just look me nd slap i go beat lyk wan kill her.No tym
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by saintdennis(m): 6:48am On Oct 19, 2016
For anyone (man or woman) to hit u it means "see-finish" Naim cause am. #summary

If my girl hits me I won't hit her back tho, she should just prapare for anal sex when we 'make up'

If a stranger(woman) hits me...Hmmm well i'll give reasons for loading her face with three glo 750 recharge cards when I get to the station.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2016
QuietHammer:

Queen cheezy puff puff. U ain't bowing down undecided
KING ......you abuser undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by QuietHammer(m): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
KING ......you abuser undecided
My sweet girly queen cheezy grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 19, 2016
QuietHammer:

My sweet girly queen cheezy grin
undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by QuietHammer(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided
Do you wish you were a man?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2016
QuietHammer:

Do you wish you were a man?
no undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2016
franklyn00:
just reading another thread and it just got me thinking, do you think its ok EVER for a man to hit a lady? everyone has a breaking point, do you think that a woman should be willing to accept whatever feedback she gets if she puts her hands on a man? are they both equal when it comes to fighting?
#palmgossip

Believe me when I say this , I read on a Reddit AskFeminists sub and according to them, not hitting your woman because she's a lady when she hits you is actually sexist. Well I wouldn't hit a lady back prob just I will just walk out of the relationship/marriage. If not you will end up going physical better to avoid the whole issue.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by QuietHammer(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
no undecided
Alright. Queen cheezy puff
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by eldav(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2016
Muafrika2:
That's a fair fight.
The woman would be an underdog in that kind of a fight.
so you are saying a man and a woman are not equal?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2016
eldav:

so you are saying a man and a woman are not equal?

Men tend to more masculine. Even professional boxing considers things like weight. And there is a reason why men and women compete separately in sports, and androgynous women like Semenya beat their female competitors.

They have an unfair advantage

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
Source.

So pick on someone your own size if you want to show your strength.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by eldav(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

Men tend to more masculine. Even professional boxing considers things like weight. And there is a reason why men and women compete separately in sports, and androgynous women like Semenya beat their female competitors.

They have an unfair advantage

So pick on someone your own size if you want to show your strength.

Totally understood. with this knowledge which you richly have, I'm yet to see you write something in your comments about a woman not tempting someone who can easily put her in a hospital. It's just like walking into a lion's cage and hoping for a miracle.

We all know these things and can talk about them all we want online, but practicality is where it matters most. Who doesn't know that a man can cause real damage to a woman even with a slap? what we should be talking about here is everyone having respect for each other.

you can't go about raising dust and expect to see clearly. A man being abusive is one thing and absolutely wrong, but a woman poking the bear intentionally and expecting calm waters Is unrealistic. let's all learn boundaries cos when it comes down to it, there may not be an immediate access to nairaland to tell us to 'just walk away'.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by YtivitissuP: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2016
Took these words outta my mouth. Men should think before acting

DozieInc:
Its never right for a woman to hit a man and vice versa, but should a woman hit me my response or not would depend on some things
1) The situation that led to.
2) My mood.
3) The area of attack.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2016
franklyn00:
#palmgossip
If a lady hit you and you walk away you are giving her more guts to hit other guyz.Set her Brain on factory reset.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by lilmax(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
so it means a guy should call SWAT too if she throws the first, nice cool
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by samsam2019: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
The title should be: is It Ok for a man not to hit a woman who hits him 1st

OR

Is a man who refused to hit a woman who hit him 1st Ok?

The point is; if a woman has the spine to Dare hit me 1st I'll beat her to the point if death before leaving her
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by samsam2019: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Muafrika2:
Two wrongs don't make a right.
history proves to us many rights has come out of wrongs
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by samsam2019: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
nubian999:

A whole upper cut grin I no blame you tho. Spitting is nasty.

I threw boiling water on my ex's face because he spat in my face angry
so demons now comment on nairaland? shocked shocked sad
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by samsam2019: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ishilove:
I have brothers and I wouldn't want a woman hitting them. Look, violence is wrong whether it comes from a male or female. If you hit a man and he hits you back, don't complain.
where do they make people like you? From common sense republic I guess?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by samsam2019: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
eldav:

Totally understood. with this knowledge which you richly have, I'm yet to see you write something in your comments about a woman not tempting someone who can easily put her in a hospital. It's just like walking into a lion's cage and hoping for a miracle.

We all know these things and can talk about them all we want online, but practicality is where it matters most. Who doesn't know that a man can cause real damage to a woman even with a slap? what we should be talking about here is everyone having respect for each other.

you can't go about raising dust and expect to see clearly. A man being abusive is one thing and absolutely wrong, but a woman poking the bear intentionally and expecting calm waters Is unrealistic. let's all learn boundaries cos when it comes down to it, there may not be an immediate access to nairaland to tell us to 'just walk away'.
nailed it!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by IdeyFindWife: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ishilove:
I have brothers and I wouldn't want a woman hitting them. Look, violence is wrong whether it comes from a male or female. If you hit a man and he hits you back, don't complain.

Ishi on point as always.
Domestic violence and emotional abuse is not to be encouraged or applauded regardless of which direction it's coming from.

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard between female students of a S/W State Polytechnic. One complaining about the indignity of being threatened by her Class Rep while the other was hyping in the fact that such a embarrassment would have been easier to bear if it was from a lecturer shocked.

I was livid, couldn't help myself till I had to cut in that "girl, no lecturer has the temerity or audacity to lay hands on you"! angry And, in a polytechnic for that matter?"

But, that's the society we live in. And some people even foster these crazy ideas like one of my other mate's gf's, some Jamo chick like that. Now, our guy was having some hard times in the relationship but she was making it harder with her pushy feisty-ness and pisstaking.
We were all miffed till anova one of the girls later revealed that she was spoiling for a fight, roughening up and hard-banging make-up sexxx as proof of his burning passions and feverish love from our poor stumped bud who was just a mild-mannered lad just in love with her.

Even if she wanted to spice things up; would that have been the best way to go about it undecided? That same dam unchecked would later marry and beat the crap out of her subservient husband!

This slapping phenomenon is not all simple as people make it out to be hence when I see people throw cliches around without considering the individual facts of a case, I just laugh at their poor fractured souls.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Ishilove: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
IdeyFindWife:

Ishi on point as always.
Domestic violence and emotional abuse is not to be encouraged or applauded regardless of which direction it's coming from.

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard between female students of a S/W State Polytechnic. One complaining about the indignity of being threatened by her Class Rep while the other was hyping in the fact that such a embarrassment would have been easier to bear if it was from a lecturer shocked.

I was livid, couldn't help myself till I had to cut in that "girl, no lecturer has the temerity or audacity to lay hands on you"! angry And, in a polytechnic for that matter?"

But, that's the society we live in. And some people even foster these crazy ideas like one of my other mate's gf's, some Jamo chick like that. Now, our guy was having some hard times in the relationship but she was making it harder with her pushy feisty-ness and pisstaking.
We were all miffed till anova one of the girls later revealed that she was spoiling for a fight, roughening up and hard-banging make-up sexxx as proof of his burning passions and feverish love from our poor stumped bud who was just a mild-mannered lad just in love with her.

Even if she wanted to spice things up; would that have been the best way to go about it undecided? That same dam unchecked would later marry and beat the crap out of her subservient husband!

This slapping phenomenon is not all simple as people make it out to be hence when I see people throw cliches around without considering the individual facts of a case, I just laugh at their poor fractured souls.
1000 likes
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by fattprince(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided
Pls kingcheezy I need a favour from you like I will want you to invest like 4000 dollars in a biz. Can I pm you so we can talk in details. Thank
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
fattprince:

Pls kingcheezy I need a favour from you like I will want you to invest like 4000 dollars in a biz. Can I pm you so we can talk in details. Thank
Boy!!! undecided you don't ask a stranger 2 invest 4Grand in some scheme!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

! / Where Them Dey? Idowuogbo, Tpia And Kanwuliajara? / 4 Mistakes Women Make In The Bedroom That Turns Men Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.