Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician (87493 Views)

Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo) / Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by damiloladuke: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
creepy

read on joor
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Mimzyy(f): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
C0ck n bull...

5 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
*shaking*
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by soberdrunk(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mtchhhheeeeeewww! One word "Superstition" angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by queenmonalisa01: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
tolugar:
Pls how can one apply for this job.

things
don bad reach like that

2 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Greataausim(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
East with strange news are like bread and butter....
Pls who get that zuma pic for here, help me upload am, my netwrk is really bad here in my village....
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by neonly: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Buhari see what u cause even d dead dey remain undead because of u

2 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by SAMBARRY: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by frankidodo1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:
Me sef dey knock before I enter my House for Bini that year..

wicked grin
MadCow1:
Me sef dey knock before I enter my House for Bini that year..

wicked

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Richy4(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
I just hope people were not buying this....

2 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by lordkhalifa(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
if buhari kick bucket don't hire mourners, I will volunteer to weep for free

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by dacovajnr: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Young03:
went to the mortuary the other time, I saw a fine girl with a Brazilian hair laying dead,

fresh bobby n nice ass

what came to my mind was...oh so na termite go enjoy all this stuff...bad

maybe she even dey hide am from guys when she was alive
Waray Wo Ray! grin grin
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Young03:
went to the mortuary the other time, I saw a fine girl with a Brazilian hair laying dead,

fresh bobby n nice ass

what came to my mind was...oh so na termite go enjoy all this stuff...bad

maybe she even dey hide am from guys when she was alive
reason like you gonna die someday.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Kaybaba5(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
I remembered the time i lost my dad and his body was kept in a room. So when I came back from school and i was told. I was about to open the room they kept my father one of my area uncle was telling me to knock the door before entering. I said why and he said because his spirit might be moving around the room. I told him no cos he is my father and nothing would happen to me. I opened the door and i saw my father being laid on the bed after dat i locked it back.
Who knows whether dat my uncle has experienced something of such.
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by baby124: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lol. Na politicians de hire mourners to combat the people that laugh at them when they die.

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by anochuko01(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
jayriginal:
Black Africa!!!

How can we progress when such tall tales are passed off as fact?

The other day it was Abati and his presidential ghosts.

I'm tired!
This is one of the problems I have with people....the fact that you haven't experienced something doesn't make that thing non-existant. A woman died opposite my house, just as people were mourning her death, somebody ( who wasn't aware of the death) later came that same day saying that she met the ''dead' woman on the road, and she even asked her to greet her kids if she sees them.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
I still can't believe this. I don't even fancy the reality of ghosts let aside things like this.
Is there any spiritual or biblical explanation for that ? Or scientific explanation ? Hard to believe.

johnnydon22, hahn,seun, ifenes,plaeton.

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by deebrain(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
tolugar:

Kindly tell us about yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Skelewu: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Yieldings:
Not funny.

I don't think he intends that as a joke. What he stated is the reality of life. Everyone will end up as food for termites, no matter how good looking you are. With the exception of those who are cremated or those who drown at sea, everyone else is food for termites.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by mii4u(f): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Now this is scary
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by westive21(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
this is wat we call the walking dead
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Leosamitodo(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
you might be shock but its the truth, i have personally seen a man who did his burial,dug his ditch while he's still alive, the aim is to avoid his people from being tax as tradition demands.
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by sekundosekundo: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Where are all the atheists that don't believe in the existence of God, let's see if they will believe in this one. hahn, sonoflucifer, Hopefullanlord, eyehategod.

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by foladara777(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
anochuko01:

This is one of the problems I have with people....the fact that you haven't experienced something doesn't make that thing non-existant. A woman died opposite my house, just as people were mourning her death, somebody ( who wasn't aware of the death) later came that same day saying that she met the ''dead' woman on the road, and she even asked her to greet her kids if she sees them.
And that's enough proof for you?? What if she was lying

4 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Isn't it peculiar that only African corpses "have power".

Surveillance and phone cameras are plentiful these days. If there were any truth to reanimated corpses, pesin for don capture footage tey tey.

8 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by tosyne2much(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
I would believe this poo assuming I was still in primary school and will fight anyone with a contrary opinion.

You have successfully wasted 4 years in the University if you actually believe this tale

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by wildchild1: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Loooools for real?

Check my signature
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by ThumbzTNA(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Greataausim:
East with strange news are like bread and butter....
Pls who get that zuma pic for here, help me upload am, my netwrk is really bad here in my village....

Even in America and Europe have superstitions attached to mortuary and graveyards so try harder next time

3 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Ranchhoddas: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
tolugar:

The recession is real!
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by GoodMuyis(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
On the report that he has rented crowd of women, who engage in bogus weeping when a person dies, he said the women were part of a specialized funeral services he offers.

Professional Wailers cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

91 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded. Total 873. 197 Discharged. 28 Deaths / #NoBraDay: Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2023 / Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.