Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] (12447 Views)

Ghanaian Ladies Strip Off Their Clothes While Dancing At A Party, Goes Viral / Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Boobs #NoBraDay / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Delicious22:
Lol, i just sent you a message sir.
I replied you within 3 seconds.
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Delicious22: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

I replied you within 3 seconds.
Lol, now that's very fast. Can i cope with the speed? cheesy
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
Delicious22:
Lol, now that's very fast. Can i cope with the speed? cheesy
Lmao it won't cost you.
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by lemonys(m): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

Why would I??
Am I a stalker hell no.
You call for cheap attention and I can't help but check your profile.
That's when/where I see that your old face.
Keep the fire burning #KillTheOldMan
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
lemonys:
Keep the fire burning #KillTheOldMan
gringrin
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by ofeshe(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Damn! Those n!pples wink wink kiss
Whats d title of za movie
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Cessa0(f): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
LadyB1195:

Looolz.... Let's see yours tho, let's know if your twinkle twinkle little star is like a diamond in the sky

lolz after u mah lady
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by pizzylee(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
I definitely wud still prefer a no skirt day n no pants day.....just saying
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by freesinzu(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Damn! Those n!pples wink wink kiss
If I told you I searched and watched that movie would u believe undecided
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Urukpe: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

Why would I??
Am I a stalker hell no.
You call for cheap attention and I can't help but check your profile.
That's when/where I see that your old face.

Guy talk true, that face make brain die
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hahaha i did same too.lol
freesinzu:

If I told you I searched and watched that movie would u believe undecided
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Urukpe:

Guy talk true, that face make brain die
beauty is in the eyes of the beer holders.
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by SkinnyDude(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
no.
Hey,arent you gonna tell me WHy
I'm "old and desperate",cuz i didn't know i was
Im interest hearing
*leans on lap ,waiting*
you look sad and lonely.. do you have a lover at all?
I can fill in that gap for ya..
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
SkinnyDude:
you look sad and lonely.. do you have a lover at all?
I can fill in that gap for ya..
mmm. Nah,i like looking like that winkbye
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by Dandsome: 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Attention seeking females. Make dem come mk i use my phone snap the breast to examine them.
Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by metallisc(m): 2:15am On Oct 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
nah.They ok. Prolly shouldn't have posted it online for some (eg.wet shirt lady lipsrsealed
~
But 1 of he joys of being small breasted if you can go braless everyday @the 2nd and 4th women

Re: 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] by metallisc(m): 2:37am On Oct 19, 2016
pizzylee:
I definitely wud still prefer a no skirt day n no pants day.....just saying

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) / Who Disvirgined You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.