Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Advice For Nursing, IT & Engineering Professionals - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice For Nursing, IT & Engineering Professionals (1065 Views)

For All Engineering Professionals...(Oil, Gas, Power, Systems) / Encouragement And Advice For Graduate Jobseekers / Human Resource Professionals: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Nursing, IT & Engineering Professionals by jclord(f): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2006
This information may be helpful to IT and Engineering professionals seeking jobs in the USA and Canada. Post your resume on the following job boards and consulting firms may be able to sponsor your visa. The job boards are Dice.com (they have a special section for engineers), Monster.com, Hotjobs.com, and Careerbuilders.com. when you get employed in the USA and Canada get a graduate degree so that if you get a green card you will have a Canadian or American college or university on your resume.

I am a recruiter and I know there is a shortage of these skilled professionals in the US and Canadian job market. Indian companies are already providing theses services to fill the gap. This may work for nurses also , since there is a shortage of nurses. I don't recruit nurses though.

I hope this is helpful to someone.

God bless!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Assist Me On Skye Bank Interview, / Nigeria's Highest Payiing Companies- Aside Oil Companies / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.